PDA

View Full Version : David Otunga is Johnny Ace's bitch

Kenny_Penfold
10-11-2011, 08:30 AM
This whole walkout thing really bored me and I was actually far more interested with Punk on commentary then I was when the other pricks showed up. I really don't get Otunga and his relationship with Johnny. As HHH came in to help Punk, Ace was chatting to Otunga (who by the way, had took the liberty of getting changed after doing nothing for two hours). Otunga is milling around but what actually is he doing? He's such a nothing character and needs to be shot.

I'm inturigued by the whole new GM thing because we're getting an announcement soon or at least that's what Vince said. I was thinking, I know Punk is going into a singles run with Del Rio so they won't be involved in the SS tag match. So, who do we need to replace Ace? For me, we could bring Stone Cold back as we get close to SS and he could set up the traditional Survivor Series match. We'll have Swagger, Ziggler, Christian, Miz, R-Truth, Otunga/Nash/maybe Barrett against HHH, Sheamus, Cena, Rock, Morrison (because he's had that run in with Ace) and maybe Stone Cold. He doesn't have to be involved in the match but where do we go after this?

In other words kids, if we bring back SCSA, we can setup the Punk v Austin match because Punk would rebel against Stone Cold because he "won't be told what to do." Just an idea but either way, Ace and Otunga both have to die. :)

Mizfit
10-11-2011, 08:58 AM
I think 'death' would be a bit to far, for PG

Kenny_Penfold
10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
I think 'death' would be a bit to far, for PG

I appreciate you getting involved and not leaving me hanging! What do you sugges we do to Otunga and Ace then if we're going down the PG route?
I'm kind of thinking we could do three things;

1. Mow them down (like Austin).
2. Drop them from a crane whilst they're trapped in a car (like Austin did to HHH at SS).
3. Or pretend they're Rocky's Intercontinental title and chuck them off a bridge.

A little Austin heavy yes but good idea I think. :D

bstepter
10-11-2011, 09:54 AM
I appreciate you getting involved and not leaving me hanging! What do you sugges we do to Otunga and Ace then if we're going down the PG route?
I'm kind of thinking we could do three things;

1. Mow them down (like Austin).
2. Drop them from a crane whilst they're trapped in a car (like Austin did to HHH at SS).
3. Or pretend they're Rocky's Intercontinental title and chuck them off a bridge.

A little Austin heavy yes but good idea I think. :D

A combo of 2 and 3 would sufficiently satisfy most people around here

el gabo
10-11-2011, 10:20 AM
This whole walkout thing really bored me and I was actually far more interested with Punk on commentary then I was when the other pricks showed up. I really don't get Otunga and his relationship with Johnny. As HHH came in to help Punk, Ace was chatting to Otunga (who by the way, had took the liberty of getting changed after doing nothing for two hours). Otunga is milling around but what actually is he doing? He's such a nothing character and needs to be shot.

I'm inturigued by the whole new GM thing because we're getting an announcement soon or at least that's what Vince said. I was thinking, I know Punk is going into a singles run with Del Rio so they won't be involved in the SS tag match. So, who do we need to replace Ace? For me, we could bring Stone Cold back as we get close to SS and he could set up the traditional Survivor Series match. We'll have Swagger, Ziggler, Christian, Miz, R-Truth, Otunga/Nash/maybe Barrett against HHH, Sheamus, Cena, Rock, Morrison (because he's had that run in with Ace) and maybe Stone Cold. He doesn't have to be involved in the match but where do we go after this?

In other words kids, if we bring back SCSA, we can setup the Punk v Austin match because Punk would rebel against Stone Cold because he "won't be told what to do." Just an idea but either way, Ace and Otunga both have to die. :)

Why so much hate towards Otunga? He has recently become somewhat relevant and I am actually liking his lawyer gimmick for a change. They should keep at it with this as it has been the only thing going for him since the Nexus.

Y2J___Y2J
10-11-2011, 11:04 AM
The current storyline is good.. something different than the usual stuff.. But for those 5 minutes Punk was on commentary.. I marked out

Sully
10-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Yeah...but what other use would they have for Otunga. Being a "bitch" seems to be the perfect gimmick for him!

Asherdelampyr
10-11-2011, 12:05 PM
I am fine with Otunga where he is

Also I want Mick Foley to be the new GM, he was awesome as commish way back when

PrimusSucks
10-11-2011, 12:30 PM
I actually very well like Otunga's character, he is a decent mic worker and until his wrestling skills improve(I pray to god he is working on them) he should be kept on the mic where he can succeed, thrive, or maybe even shine. His Lawyer gimmick is something I approve of for many reasons, 1. He is an actual Harvard Law Graduate, so this is about as real as it gets. 2. He is a good mic worker and can be the voice of this walkout. and 3. He brings the TMZ crowd which means bigger ratings for WWE, which means more money, which means the faster the WWE Network gets on its feet(the third may be just me but I am looking forward to that a lot.

Y2Jryder
10-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Not a big deal for me that he is on TV, as long as he doesn't wrestle. he's a tool you know

Iron Ape
10-11-2011, 12:33 PM
I really, really don't see gossip-mongers suddenly tuning in to WWE just because of an errant story of Otunga on TMZ. He's not that compelling of a figure.

Rich Cranium
10-11-2011, 12:39 PM
This will come off as odd but can they just have Otunga hold the coffee mug without actually drinking from it? That slurping noise was not necessary.

chunkkynutzzz
10-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I have a feeling he is gonna really become this character and improve overall

His character should continue by suing wwe and charge a big amount of money to johnny ace
And show it off as he still competes as a superstar for wwe
Thoughts?

Champ
10-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Why so much hate towards Otunga? He has recently become somewhat relevant and I am actually liking his lawyer gimmick for a change. They should keep at it with this as it has been the only thing going for him since the Nexus.

Yeah, I agree. I don't see a need for the amount of hate Otunga has been getting either. We wanted young, up and coming talent to get more recognition. So Otunga gets a gimmick that fits him quite well, more TV time...and gets hate for it? It's called a push. I'm enjoying his lawyer gimmick and hope that it elevates him to where he needs to be.

steveorton
10-12-2011, 08:00 AM

Wasn't he in a tag team match with ZigSwag against Air Boom and Ryan. His lawyer giimick has somewhat made him relevant again as el gabo said but he's so annoying imo.