PDA

View Full Version : McMahon Return Tonight?

jledwig
10-10-2011, 06:14 PM
For some reason I see McMahon returning tonight... I don't know about you but I can see him showing up in a Limo and everyone is outside not working and he goes straight to the ring to confront HHH.

Who will be holding the cameras? Is it going to be a set camera? Who will be doing commentating?
Who will be reffing? All these questions are interesting and we have 2 hours before we find out... CANT WAIT.

Rilla
10-10-2011, 06:16 PM
I see him leading in the disgruntle workers setting up Vince/HHH at SS for control of the company.

No_1eddiefan
10-10-2011, 06:18 PM
For some reason I see McMahon returning tonight... I don't know about you but I can see him showing up in a Limo and everyone is outside not working and he goes straight to the ring to confront HHH.

Who will be holding the cameras? Is it going to be a set camera? Who will be doing commentating?
Who will be reffing? All these questions are interesting and we have 2 hours before we find out... CANT WAIT.

JR said on Twitter he's had second thoughts about it so he'll be commentating. Dunno who with. CM Punk hopefully.

But as for Vince, I think it'd be a huge anti-climax and wrapped up way too soon if he shows up. I hope Miz & Truth 'get their jobs back', before getting entered into a Championship Scramble with Del Rio, Punk & Cena for Vengeance. I wanna see Kevin Nash show up as well and join 'The Uprising'.

Tommy Thunder
10-10-2011, 06:20 PM
JR said on Twitter he's had second thoughts about it so he'll be commentating. Dunno who with. CM Punk hopefully.

But as for Vince, I think it'd be a huge anti-climax and wrapped up way too soon if he shows up. I hope Miz & Truth 'get their jobs back', before getting entered into a Championship Scramble with Del Rio, Punk & Cena for Vengeance. I wanna see Kevin Nash show up as well and join 'The Uprising'.

Punk and JR on commentary would be awesome to hear!!

No_1eddiefan
10-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Punk and JR on commentary would be awesome to hear!!

Best 2 commentators in WWE today!

Steve Austin
10-10-2011, 07:16 PM
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that no Lawler = good RAW.

Rich Cranium
10-10-2011, 07:19 PM

The bolded will happen.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Miz and R-Truth will come in and say...

"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik "

HAHAHAHA go to 1:00. I didn't even realize that this was in here.

MisterrrrrrrrrMichael
10-10-2011, 07:42 PM
I wish the Undertaker was around, would be funny seeing him in the parking lot with a placard.

Russo swerve
10-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Booker t will be commentating

Russo swerve
10-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I wish the Undertaker was around, would be funny seeing him in the parking lot with a placard.

If cena sheamus punk and orton arent involved wat makes u think undertaker would be in it??

No_1eddiefan
10-10-2011, 08:28 PM

Called it!

jledwig
10-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Yes I did and I called it exactly.