PDA

View Full Version : What is the group called or should be called?

HCollins-TNA1
10-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Was wondering cause I never heard a straight up name of the group of disgruntled WWE Superstars...
Which Consists of Christian, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Gurrero, Cody Rhodes, Outunga and Del Rio!!!
What are they called or do they even have a name or what should they be called????

Reloval
10-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Was wondering cause I never heard a straight up name of the group of disgruntled WWE Superstars...
Which Consists of Christian, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Gurrero, Cody Rhodes, Outunga and Del Rio!!!
What are they called or do they even have a name or what should they be called????

There's the name for you.

HCollins-TNA1
10-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Better yet....
Dis-WWE or No To Raw

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-09-2011, 09:42 PM
The Union or The Future-Future Endeavored

No_1eddiefan
10-09-2011, 09:54 PM

This is what I'd pick.

They act like a union acts anyway so it would probably the right choice.

Then again, knowing WWE they'll probably call them something completely irrelevant and quite frankly stupid.

wrestlingfan66513
10-09-2011, 09:59 PM

I think Wade Barret joined them on Smackdown.

HCollins-TNA1
10-09-2011, 10:10 PM
I think Wade Barret joined them on Smackdown.
Yeah forgot Wade Barrett... The Union does sound good....

Rich Cranium
10-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Yeah forgot Wade Barrett... The Union does sound good....

Especially since they got David Otunga to represent them....

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 10:17 PM
The Union sounds like a fitting name to me. It's like the 'Workers Union' we have here in the UK. Makes perfect sense.

straightedge916
10-09-2011, 10:52 PM
I was gonna say The Union too. Because it's like a WWE Lockout. NBA has a lockout right now, and the players are called "The Union." It's fitting.

URATOOL
10-09-2011, 10:57 PM
The Kayfabers.

CrowOfMurders
10-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Russo Swerve,having them tease the anonymous GM is really Vince Russo and behind the conspiracy and the walkout and in a true Russo swerve have it revealed to be that Chris Russo guy, mark the F*** OUT! well not really

stinger13
10-10-2011, 01:35 AM

This was already a group in the WWF. Test, Mankind, Ken Shamrock and Big Show if I am not mistaken. They were all once part of the corporation until Vince kicked them out. They then formed a group of angry former workers and carried 2x4's around.

pauldwku
10-10-2011, 02:12 AM
The Accusers or The Plantiffs

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Funny. I create a post about these guys being a group last week and I'm told they're not a group... this week... a completely different story. Hmmm...

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Here's my thread on this subject dated 10-04-2011:

The Little Alliance That Could (The Vickie Guerrero Experience) (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10135-The-Little-Alliance-That-Could-%28The-Vicki-Guerrero-Experience%29)

daverende5
10-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Please no name...

The Brown One
10-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Funny. I create a post about these guys being a group last week and I'm told they're not a group... this week... a completely different story. Hmmm...

It was stupid to think that they were not a group as of two weeks ago, so you're on the money.

BlazersDozen
10-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Why does every group in the WWE need a name? I know its to identify them easily but this situation is different. The WWE is moving towards reality & you don't see abunch of disgruntled workers walking around your work place calling themselves the Employees From Hell do you? Why can't they remain as their individual selves?

On a side note, I feel like Foley won't return as RAW GM but as the union leader. Otunga will be the guy who takes WWE to court & creates the union but Foley will become the union rep. Who better than the guy who has taken the most bumps in the history of the company. He can play off the fact that he was an independant worker for McMahon because although Vince is making billions, he paid Foley scraps & forced Foley to pay his own medical bills & not be paid on time missed due to injury since he's an independant worker & Foley wants to change that for the new generation of guys.

Also, Rob, we didn't disagree that they were a group. We disagreed that they were all being led by Vickie Guerrero which seems legit now that Christian, Del Rio & Barrett as well as Vickie have been used as main mouth pieces for the group in continous weeks.

Mizfit
10-10-2011, 04:58 AM
The Whiney little B*tches

evilash
10-10-2011, 06:51 AM
Didn't Cody Rhodes refer to the group a few times on SmackDown as "The Uprising"???

midian
10-10-2011, 08:43 AM
This was already a group in the WWF. Test, Mankind, Ken Shamrock and Big Show if I am not mistaken. They were all once part of the corporation until Vince kicked them out. They then formed a group of angry former workers and carried 2x4's around.

The Union could be used for this new group if Vince is going by 'The Cornette 7 Year Rule'.In which after 7 years most the original fanbase may lose intrest and has changed,so to a younger fanbase will be a new expirence.This is when it is considered 'OK' to recycle feuds,gimmicks,names and affiliations.Prime examples being,the Undertaker vs Triple H at Wrestlemania last year never mentioning Trips was Takers Opponent at WM 17,Or when Taker debut he was known as Cain the Undertaker which was shortened to just Undertaker,7 years later they debut Kane.

68wPayne
10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Didn't Cody Rhodes refer to the group a few times on SmackDown as "The Uprising"???

The Uprising is a good enough name for me

HCollins-TNA1
10-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Why does every group in the WWE need a name? I know its to identify them easily but this situation is different. The WWE is moving towards reality & you don't see abunch of disgruntled workers walking around your work place calling themselves the Employees From Hell do you? Why can't they remain as their individual selves?

On a side note, I feel like Foley won't return as RAW GM but as the union leader. Otunga will be the guy who takes WWE to court & creates the union but Foley will become the union rep. Who better than the guy who has taken the most bumps in the history of the company. He can play off the fact that he was an independant worker for McMahon because although Vince is making billions, he paid Foley scraps & forced Foley to pay his own medical bills & not be paid on time missed due to injury since he's an independant worker & Foley wants to change that for the new generation of guys.

Also, Rob, we didn't disagree that they were a group. We disagreed that they were all being led by Vickie Guerrero which seems legit now that Christian, Del Rio & Barrett as well as Vickie have been used as main mouth pieces for the group in continous weeks.

Marketing..... Shirts, DVDs and such....

steveorton
10-10-2011, 09:25 AM
They shouldn't label this group imo.

68wPayne
10-10-2011, 09:58 AM
They are Worker's United and they are gonna smash stuff with the people's hammer and dismantle the oppressive establishment. Oh if only I could find the Spongebob clip of just that part and not that whole episode it would be perfect.

el gabo
10-10-2011, 10:00 AM
They shouldn't label this group imo.

I'm with you on this one. They are clearly not going to stick together for long so no name is best.

el gabo
10-10-2011, 10:01 AM

Just ignore it. Don't see the need for this.

jelle1809
10-10-2011, 10:01 AM
appearantly we all agree, so it's agree The Union

xAzureSkye
10-10-2011, 01:09 PM
This is what I'd pick.

They act like a union acts anyway so it would probably the right choice.

Then again, knowing WWE they'll probably call them something completely irrelevant and quite frankly stupid.

there already was a faction called The Union, and I use the term faction loosely

68wPayne
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Vicky's Valiant Villains or Team 3V for short

AOF666
10-10-2011, 03:51 PM
There is no name. It just a few guys who had a common cause and chose to stand together. Until the WWE decided to do the walkout and it killed the story. I thought the idea of them getting together to stand up against HHH was more interesting than the walkout story!