PDA

View Full Version : W"WE" are the future....get it?

DKO Killa
10-11-2010, 06:51 PM
First I would like to say thanx to all the truth wrestling fans who came for the "They"re Who thread. You guys had good points. But one really had me thinking. WWE stole a TNA formula. BRING IN MORE YOUNG GUYS. The time is now. No matter how Vince gets on our nerves sometimes, we have to admit that this is the best direction. The only problem I have with it is that Vince don't drop the ball. TNA step your game up.

Proxen
10-11-2010, 07:09 PM
ugh. I'm sorry, I had to register to reply here. But, WWE has been trying to get Younger talent since before TNA was around. They have just stepped it up a bit lately, because, their bigger stars are all getting old so now they are realizing they need replacements.

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 08:57 PM
First I would like to say thanx to all the truth wrestling fans who came for the "They"re Who thread. You guys had good points. But one really had me thinking. WWE stole a TNA formula. BRING IN MORE YOUNG GUYS. The time is now. No matter how Vince gets on our nerves sometimes, we have to admit that this is the best direction. The only problem I have with it is that Vince don't drop the ball. TNA step your game up.

Wait, did you just say WWE stole a TNA formula? Well if they did it wasn’t the bringing in of young guys. TNA bringing in some what younger guys from WWE doesn’t really count. Proxen right they just stepped it up because their main guys are getting old and there has been a lot of injures lately.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 10:12 PM
It was indeed injuries that motivated WWE to push the Young Talent Initiative. It's not like TNA has any sort of exclusive right to these ideas - it's business. And in business, they steal ideas all the time.

I think there is a lot of TNA fans who don't understand this concept. Take The Beautiful People/Lay-Cool thing, sure they may have copied TNA there but look now - WWE has had the money and airtime to make the idea work whereas TBP have been through all these ridiculously frivilous storylines with new members, old members, original versions, face turns - hell, I have lost interest in them.

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 12:17 PM
It was indeed injuries that motivated WWE to push the Young Talent Initiative. It's not like TNA has any sort of exclusive right to these ideas - it's business. And in business, they steal ideas all the time.

I think there is a lot of TNA fans who don't understand this concept. Take The Beautiful People/Lay-Cool thing, sure they may have copied TNA there but look now - WWE has had the money and airtime to make the idea work whereas TBP have been through all these ridiculously frivilous storylines with new members, old members, original versions, face turns - hell, I have lost interest in them.

True, if the stolen idea is done right, you don’t really care whose idea it was first.

Ruggy
10-12-2010, 12:32 PM
WWE has been running out of ideas for years. WCW brought all the stars that were made in WWF. WWE has been bringing through all the young guys for years and have been very successful in doing so.