PDA

View Full Version : The real Sin Cara, ending this damn discussion

jelle1809
10-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Hey guys

I'm tired of hearing this damn discussion on every thread he is involved. We are going to end this with votes.

Who do you prefer?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQJk7MTjWx_YMZq8uDALHWZ5fZgQl8b spnaD6SETJbhr1OShmvjw
Sin Cara Azul or Sin Cara Negro

Robareid
10-09-2011, 04:43 AM
I prefer Negro, but Azul is obviously the real Sin Cara

ELNIOJR
10-09-2011, 04:53 AM
Both! [*Post too Short*]

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Sin Cara Negro

alexrules01
10-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Negro actually sounds like a good name. Azul sounds like a girls name, so keep the blue one as sin cara and have SC negro as just Negro

URATOOL
10-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Sin Cara Rojo

http://cssbrigit.com/wpthemes/frailespatique/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ranger.jpg

jelle1809
10-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Negro actually sounds like a good name. Azul sounds like a girls name, so keep the blue one as sin cara and have SC negro as just Negro
I was actually thinking of letting Negro be Sin Cara and Azul go away for a few weeks; giving WWE time to buy the Copy Rights of Mystico from CMLL, letting Azul come back afterwards as Mystico.

Robstar
10-09-2011, 05:24 AM
I just like the story. And the possibilities

CrowOfMurders
10-09-2011, 05:46 AM
I prefer Negro, but Azul is obviously the real Sin Cara

bluegold won the match @ HITC (kayfabe) so he should keep the name,blacksilver should get a new name,unless bluegold wants mistico again. I don't think they should pay for the mistico name unless it goes to the original one. Maybe blacksilver(hunico) can be Cara diablo or something

I thought their match was decent for the 1st time these guys went at it in a WWE ring,not many noticeable botched spots and some decent action.

Y2J___Y2J
10-09-2011, 06:12 AM
I just like both...

Marx
10-09-2011, 06:19 AM
I like them both and am glad to see the Sin Cara idea taking off. The match at Hell in a cell was interesting and different, and I liked Sin Cara vs. Del Rio on Smackdown. Personally I like Azul better: more hangtime, more fluid movement. Hunico is good too, though.

I hope they feud a while, maybe throw Averno in the mix, and finish the feud with Azul/Mistico debuting La Mistica in the WWE Ring.

Edit: hmm, did some research. He did La Mistica against Evan Bourne and Ted DiBiase, but botched/didn't finish with the armbar, which is kinda the thing that makes the move special in my eyes.

JamFran
10-09-2011, 06:29 AM
I don't have a preference at the moment, I'm enjoying the two Caras

URATOOL
10-09-2011, 06:35 AM
bluegold won the match @ HITC (kayfabe) so he should keep the name,blacksilver should get a new name,unless bluegold wants mistico again. I don't think they should pay for the mistico name unless it goes to the original one. Maybe blacksilver(hunico) can be Cara diablo or something

I thought their match was decent for the 1st time these guys went at it in a WWE ring,not many noticeable botched spots and some decent action.

Face Devil??? It would have to be Diablo Cara (Devil Face) and even that sounds wrong.

SkilletBoi
10-09-2011, 06:37 AM
I hope they feud a while, maybe throw Averno in the mix, and finish the feud with Azul/Mistico debuting La Mistica in the WWE Ring.

Edit: hmm, did some research. He did La Mistica against Evan Bourne and Ted DiBiase, but botched/didn't finish with the armbar, which is kinda the thing that makes the move special in my eyes.

I wasnt all that much into sin cara before, but now, after doing some research, and watching this 45 second video, im startin to question why i still watch WWE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8qcOSEg-o

CrowOfMurders
10-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Face Devil??? It would have to be Diablo Cara (Devil Face) and even that sounds wrong.

I'm not a native spanish speaker so I just went with what sounds more natural from what I remember from hischool about spanish grammar, kinda like Rey Mysterio means king mystery/mysterious where the adjective is after the noun. Anybody speak spanish that can verify which is correct? Devil Face sounds like a pretty badass ring name to me and would fit the blacksilver one's heel persona.

daverende5
10-09-2011, 07:33 AM
I prefer Negro, he botches less.

Dr. Death
10-09-2011, 09:06 AM
If I had to choose one it would be Sin Cara Negro.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Sin Hunico needs to change his music! Sounds like Sin Mistico's, with the sounds of cows being milked thrown in!!

jordan1995
10-09-2011, 09:15 AM
i prefer hunico

Joonny
10-09-2011, 09:43 AM
I have never been a fan of "simple headscissors". Yea, it's okey with they advanced ones, but the head scissors Azul does, that's just cheap crap.

I prefer Negro :)

Tomsta666
10-09-2011, 09:48 AM
They should of made heel cara red.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Sin Cara Negro (Hunico) is the one who's proven to be more reliable in the ring, since he's been in WWE longer and has adapted to the WWE style. Not to mention that he also speaks English He's the one I prefer.

With Rey Mysterio seemingly coming to the tail-end of his career, I'd like Sin Cara Negro to be unmasked revealing Hunico wearing his original mask underneath. WWE would then have Hunico and the original Sin Cara Azul (Mistico) on their roster as masked luchadors.

Rich Cranium
10-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Should have made a poll.

I have to go with Sin Cara Negro who impressed me more than Azul.

tdp
10-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Not really a fan of either, but i'd pick negro. I think it's clear the mask/t-shirt buying children prefer azul so he'll stay sin cara long term. Two caras can only last for a short time though so negro will need a new mask and gimmick, at least I hope he keeps a mask.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Not really a fan of either, but i'd pick negro. I think it's clear the mask/t-shirt buying children prefer azul so he'll stay sin cara long term. Two caras can only last for a short time though so negro will need a new mask and gimmick, at least I hope he keeps a mask.

This is my thinking exactly.
Hunico is only going to play Sin Cara Negro as long as the feud lasts. After that, I hope Hunico keeps his Hunico gimmick and remains on the main roster.
WWE could do something where the feud comes to a stalemate, and then they agree to disagree and form a tag team. That's the only way I see Hunico staying as Sin Cara longer.

Grind_Bastard
10-09-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm not a native spanish speaker so I just went with what sounds more natural from what I remember from hischool about spanish grammar, kinda like Rey Mysterio means king mystery/mysterious where the adjective is after the noun. Anybody speak spanish that can verify which is correct? Devil Face sounds like a pretty badass ring name to me and would fit the blacksilver one's heel persona.

It should be "Cara del Diablo"

CrowOfMurders
10-09-2011, 12:35 PM
It should be "Cara del Diablo"

Thanks, that doesnt sound too bad either, and yea I also see an eventual tag team(twin magic?) before a gimmick change. Don't like the Hunico masks i've seen online,maybe a new one for him. Misticocara seems to be botching less and can still do high flying stuff,Hunicara plays a good heel and I like his more wrestling based offense. I like both as they have their own styles,so yea the future looks promising.

The Expendable
10-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Yo voy por el azul, en mi opinion tiene mas que ver con lo que era mistico y me gusta mas su rapidez, sin cara negro es increible pero siento que es mas lento pero supongo que es por que llevo mas tiempo viendo CMLL que WWE

CobraNightviper
10-09-2011, 02:58 PM
What?and I perfer Hunico but his music does sound like a copy of blue's with farm animal noises.
Yo voy por el azul, en mi opinion tiene mas que ver con lo que era mistico y me gusta mas su rapidez, sin cara negro es increible pero siento que es mas lento pero supongo que es por que llevo mas tiempo viendo CMLL que WWE

CobraNightviper
10-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Thats what I thought too.
Sin Hunico needs to change his music! Sounds like Sin Mistico's, with the sounds of cows being milked thrown in!!

The Brown One
10-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Even though Azul botches a lot more than Negro, he can still put on a better match IMO. But Negro is definitely better on the mic (thats not saying much though since hes only spoken for 30 seconds). I'd go with Azul right now.

The Expendable
10-09-2011, 03:10 PM
What?and I perfer Hunico but his music does sound like a copy of blue's with farm animal noises.

Sorry, I said that I go for Blue Sin Cara

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Wait. I thought that Mistico was the one who was originally in the black and Hunico was the one in blue afterwards. Is this still the case or did Mistico switch colors with Hunico?

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Thats what I thought too.

Yup, it's not the greatest thing I've ever heard!!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Wait. I thought that Mistico was the one who was originally in the black and Hunico was the one in blue afterwards. Is this still the case or did Mistico switch colors with Hunico?

Nope, Sin Mistico is blue! Sin Hunico is black!

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Nope, Sin Mistico is blue! Sin Hunico is black!

Yes, but if you look closely, you'll notice that both of their hair sticks out from the back of their masks. Hunico=yellow and Mistico=black. When Cara Negro "debuted", Cara Azul, in the ring, had yellow hair(Hunico) which meant Mistico was in the black. I also noticed this during the final segment of the last edition of RAW. But since they both wrestle on SD and everyone says that Cara Azul=Mistico and Cara Negro=Hunico, I thought they switched since I didn't see SD last week.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes, but if you look closely, you'll notice that both of their hair sticks out from the back of their masks. Hunico=yellow and Mistico=black. When Cara Negro "debuted", Cara Azul, in the ring, had yellow hair(Hunico) which meant Mistico was in the black. I also noticed this during the final segment of the last edition of RAW. But since they both wrestle on SD and everyone says that Cara Azul=Mistico and Cara Negro=Hunico, I thought they switched since I didn't see SD last week.

Other way around my mate, Sin Mistico is blonde! Look next time they are together, Sin Hunico is a bit taller, has a slightly darker skin tone and larger build. :)

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Other way around my mate, Sin Mistico is blonde! Look next time they are together, Sin Hunico is a bit taller, has a slightly darker skin tone and larger build. :)

Before Hunico even came into the picture, Mistico had black hair. Just watch closely at the back of Cara's head in his match with Primo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FKuQuhH1bM

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM

No, I think you've made a mistake buddy. It was reported that Mistico dyed his hair shortly after debuting for WWE. He's the one with the bleach blonde hair sticking out the back.

cato79
10-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Mi voto va para Hunico (Sin cara Negro), creo que Mistico ha decepcionado a muchos de los que teniamos esperanzas de que a traves de el pudiesen venir mas luchadores Mexicanos. Incluso deberia sentirse avergonzado de no haber cumplido las expectativas y aires de grandeza al no querer pasar por la FCW como lo hizo el actual campeon de la WWE, Alberto del Rio (Dos Caras Jr.) y el si tenia un legado y una historia no solo en la lucha libre y no solo en Mexico.

Hunico, without all the marketing and "internatinal experience" has done a better job than the, so called, "Mexican Sensation"...

PS: It should be "Cara de Diablo" which means "Devil's face" instead on "Cara del Diablo" which means "Face of the Devil"

AOF666
10-09-2011, 03:48 PM
If Sin Cara Negro is Hunico, then I go with him!

68wPayne
10-09-2011, 03:49 PM
I like the Sin Cara that used to be green but then turned white and started carrying around a talking sword.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Right, here's the FACTS:

Sin Cara made his debut for WWE. this was the former Mexican star Mistico under the mask.
Soon after debuting for WWE, he dyed his hair blonde. This was reported on this site, backed up with pictures.
Sin Cara (Mistico) was injured at MITB.
Sin Cara returned to tv sooner than people thought he would. This time it was Hunico under the mast. He was bigger in stature (as pointed out by the commentary team).
The original Sin Cara returned to tv to confront the impostor. This was Mistico (identified by his smaller body and lock of blonde hair sticking out at the back).
The impostor (Hunico) later donned a black outfit, as the original (Mistico) kept the blue.

I hope that makes things quite clear!

VanHooliganX
10-09-2011, 03:56 PM
I like both.
People judge by X amount of botches but completely forget about the moves they do very well.
Stupid peoplez.

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks. I didn't know Mistico dyed his hair.

The Expendable
10-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Mi voto va para Hunico (Sin cara Negro), creo que Mistico ha decepcionado a muchos de los que teniamos esperanzas de que a traves de el pudiesen venir mas luchadores Mexicanos. Incluso deberia sentirse avergonzado de no haber cumplido las expectativas y aires de grandeza al no querer pasar por la FCW como lo hizo el actual campeon de la WWE, Alberto del Rio (Dos Caras Jr.) y el si tenia un legado y una historia no solo en la lucha libre y no solo en Mexico.

Hunico, without all the marketing and "internatinal experience" has done a better job than the, so called, "Mexican Sensation"...

PS: It should be "Cara de Diablo" which means "Devil's face" instead on "Cara del Diablo" which means "Face of the Devil"

Al parecer muchos se decepcionaron en lo personal yo me decepcione de ver como la cagaba a veces pero aun asi creo que puede llegar a mas, pero obviamente va a pasar muuuuuuuuuuucho tiempo para eso, claro eso si antes no lo ponen en la lista de despedidos lo cual en mi opinion seria una lastima

cato79
10-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Al parecer muchos se decepcionaron en lo personal yo me decepcione de ver como la cagaba a veces pero aun asi creo que puede llegar a mas, pero obviamente va a pasar muuuuuuuuuuucho tiempo para eso, claro eso si antes no lo ponen en la lista de despedidos lo cual en mi opinion seria una lastima

Tienes razon, era (y aun es) frustrante ver como lucha tras lucha esperas verlo hacer lo que hacia en el CMLL y nada, al principio lo justificabamos diciendo que era culpa de los otros que no sabian trabajar con el, pero ahora, en HIAC, con otro luchador y, no se que pienses tu, pero esa lucha dejo mucho que desear...

Yo tampoco quiero que lo despidan, es por eso que me gustaria verlo mejorar y me desespero que no da el estiron... y no solo por el, sino por lo que podrian venir despues de el: Volador Jr, La Mascara, La Sombra....

Sully
10-09-2011, 06:24 PM
I'll be honest, I could care about either of them. Sin Cara has just came to WWE, and the only thing he's proved is that he can get suspended and that he is a fan favorite.

Nothing special.

Rilla
10-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Azul needs to go to FCW for a while, or be paired with people that can work with him.

68wPayne
10-09-2011, 06:30 PM
I'll be honest, I could care about either of them. Sin Cara has just came to WWE, and the only thing he's proved is that he can get suspended and that he is a fan favorite.

Nothing special.

Just wait till him and the other Cara Rangers form the Super Mega Ultra Sin Cara Luchador Battle Zord, then you'll be eating those words

Tomsta666
10-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Right, here's the FACTS:

Sin Cara made his debut for WWE. this was the former Mexican star Mistico under the mask.
Soon after debuting for WWE, he dyed his hair blonde. This was reported on this site, backed up with pictures.
Sin Cara (Mistico) was injured at MITB.
Sin Cara returned to tv sooner than people thought he would. This time it was Hunico under the mast. He was bigger in stature (as pointed out by the commentary team).
The original Sin Cara returned to tv to confront the impostor. This was Mistico (identified by his smaller body and lock of blonde hair sticking out at the back).
The impostor (Hunico) later donned a black outfit, as the original (Mistico) kept the blue.

I hope that makes things quite clear!

You missed the part about original (Mistico) getting suspended for 30 days!! ;)

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 06:41 PM
You missed the part about original (Mistico) getting suspended for 30 days!! ;)

http://i49.tinypic.com/f44j0j.jpg

Tomsta666
10-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Hahahahaha :)

Dr. Death
10-09-2011, 06:58 PM

La WWE está tratando de obtener nuevas estrellas y aumentar su base de fans internacional. La decepción real aquÃ* es cómo el original Cara pecado no es la mejora de las normas de la WWE, y el hunico sin cara, aunque mejor que el original todavÃ*a tiene algunos de los mismos problemas. Esta podrÃ*a ser una buena historia si se maneja correctamente.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
10-09-2011, 07:06 PM
The original is better but I dont mind having negro around also.

A.J. The People's Champ
10-09-2011, 08:29 PM
what the hell does KAYFABE mean?

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 08:42 PM
what the hell does KAYFABE mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO93Edk7xtw

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO93Edk7xtw

Technically, he typed it. :p

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Technically, he typed it. :p

Not often do I use the same thing in the same thread but...

And yes, I did just quote myself.

Sully
10-09-2011, 08:47 PM

You use that reaction photo of Chis Jericho often, don't ya?

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 09:29 PM
You use that reaction photo of Chis Jericho often, don't ya?

Wanna make something of it?

The Expendable
10-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Tienes razon, era (y aun es) frustrante ver como lucha tras lucha esperas verlo hacer lo que hacia en el CMLL y nada, al principio lo justificabamos diciendo que era culpa de los otros que no sabian trabajar con el, pero ahora, en HIAC, con otro luchador y, no se que pienses tu, pero esa lucha dejo mucho que desear...

Yo tampoco quiero que lo despidan, es por eso que me gustaria verlo mejorar y me desespero que no da el estiron... y no solo por el, sino por lo que podrian venir despues de el: Volador Jr, La Mascara, La Sombra....

Asi es yo tambien esperaba una lucha decente y que le diera empuje no solo a sin cara sino tambien a hunico que es buen luchador pero al parecer ninguno de los dos se adapto a la rutina del otro, esperemos que lo que venga sea mejor para ambos luchadores ya que me encantaria tener una division de pesos cruzero como la que tenian en WCW

The Expendable
10-09-2011, 09:58 PM
La WWE está tratando de obtener nuevas estrellas y aumentar su base de fans internacional. La decepción real aquÃ* es cómo el original Cara pecado no es la mejora de las normas de la WWE, y el hunico sin cara, aunque mejor que el original todavÃ*a tiene algunos de los mismos problemas. Esta podrÃ*a ser una buena historia si se maneja correctamente.
Totalmente de acuerdo creo que teniendo la direccion correcta esta lucha podria ser no estelar pero si poner a mistico y hunico en un lugar mas respetable ya que las ultimas semana los dos han decepsionado a muchos fans ya que no solo mistico a tenido errores, ambos son asombrozos y como mexicano y como fan me gustaria verlos en lo alto

68wPayne
10-10-2011, 09:30 AM
I wish I spoke Spanish :(

jelle1809
10-10-2011, 09:59 AM
I wish I spoke Spanish :(
Use a translator site :)

68wPayne
10-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Use a translator site :)

At work where computer is slow as hell. Sucks balls, took 10 minutes to load the JBW show

Dr. Death
10-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Totalmente de acuerdo creo que teniendo la direccion correcta esta lucha podria ser no estelar pero si poner a mistico y hunico en un lugar mas respetable ya que las ultimas semana los dos han decepsionado a muchos fans ya que no solo mistico a tenido errores, ambos son asombrozos y como mexicano y como fan me gustaria verlos en lo alto

Yo creo que la WWE deberÃ*a dejar estos dos van en ella y no restringir sus movimientos para adaptarse a la lucha libre americana. Hunico y Cara Sin podrÃ*an abrir los ojos de los seguidores de la WWE, esto serÃ*a recorrer un largo camino en el establecimiento de las relaciones internacionales y dar a la luchadors el crédito que merecen.

jelle1809
10-10-2011, 12:19 PM
At work where computer is slow as hell. Sucks balls, took 10 minutes to load the JBW show
Okay, that's crap.. You have my support to test that computer 'LIKE A BOSS'