PDA

View Full Version : Jinder Mahal = Jobber?

Rich Cranium
10-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I noticed on Raw that Mahal got beat by Santino and tonight on Smackdown, he was defeated by Zeke with 6 bodyslams (Yes, I counted them) and a torture rack. Also, it seems he forgot how to speak English. Did he piss off the brass or something because I thought he was up for better things.

Discuss.

IrkenInvader
10-07-2011, 11:31 PM
There is a reason why certain people have started calling him Jobber Mahal.

Russo swerve
10-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Eh theres nothin good about him and he just doesnt look right to me for some reason

S.E. Zero
10-07-2011, 11:56 PM
I never really liked Mahal so meh.....=/

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-08-2011, 12:06 AM
1) I didn't even know that guy was on the roster. I thought it was Santino v Local Jobber
2) He JOBBED to Santino. End of story.

Rest in Peace to his career.

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-08-2011, 12:51 AM
I don't like Jinder Mahal, maybe if he spoke english I would like him more.

I do hope that Big Zeke gets a big push!!!

Yano88
10-08-2011, 02:04 AM
I've heard that he didnt made any friends in the backstage. When he was in Italy for the tour he was said to be a lonely guy that didnt talk to anybody in the locker room. He also spended his free time by himself.

Having friends is important in WWE... Just ask Zack Ryder... He made friendship with John Cena and Cena himself is promoting him XD

tdp
10-08-2011, 02:23 AM
I thought jinder had alot of potential when he first came out, especially with khali and they're subsequent storyline on his side. Unfortunately with khali gone creative doesn't seem to have anything for him. Now he recently jobbed to one of the biggest jokes in wwe history? To quote ryder, "are you serious bro?" Side thought, anyone else find it down right ridiculous that santino beat him in under a minute and zeke took a few?

LoGik
10-08-2011, 02:47 AM
i thought he would be better as a tag team with khali. it was good to see another tag team. now hes just boring. nothing about him entertains me. he is one of the few people that make me want to change the channel while watching wwe.

The Brown One
10-08-2011, 03:08 AM
I stopped caring about him a while back. I knew his push wouldn't last. But that segment on Raw where him and Santino were going back and forth in hindi was hilarious!

Verdammung
10-08-2011, 03:19 AM
He never did anything beyond the standard getting fed jobbers and local wrestlers to try and make him look good. He's essentially a heat vacuum at this point.

jethro
10-08-2011, 03:28 AM
He looks like Russell Peters.

I think WWE should do something about the guy,not many wrestler that are billed from India and this could benefit WWE if they know how to utilize Mahal.From what I see he has similar Del Rio aristocrat gimmick going on and if he and Del Rio can team together it would be interesting.

Rokudo
10-08-2011, 04:13 AM
I'd like to see him forced by HHH or someone else to team with Santino! Imagine those two, it will be hilarious! Jinder can be a serious guy, doing everything for and by himself, while Santino is trying to make friends with him in a funny way, while Jinder is trying to completely ignore him, only to throw a tantrum in the end xD

ELNIOJR
10-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Never liked/disliked the guy. Which means...

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/demotivational-posters-meh.jpg

VanHooliganX
10-08-2011, 05:51 AM
Poor guy. Never really got going, a bit like Reks as well.

URATOOL
10-08-2011, 06:01 AM
I'd like to see him forced by HHH or someone else to team with Santino! Imagine those two, it will be hilarious! Jinder can be a serious guy, doing everything for and by himself, while Santino is trying to make friends with him in a funny way, while Jinder is trying to completely ignore him, only to throw a tantrum in the end xD

^^^^^This^^^^^

HeelTurn
10-08-2011, 06:07 AM

It certainly got Kozlov over with the crowd.

Danny92
10-08-2011, 06:39 AM
get him back down to fcw, guy still looks to green for me

Y2Jryder
10-08-2011, 06:48 AM
It's just that WWE sucks in midcard storylines. I don't think they are going to do much with Mahal and especially now Khali is gone

Russo swerve
10-08-2011, 07:22 AM

How many times have we seen this??

CM_SUXX_NOT
10-08-2011, 08:42 AM
I don't understand why there is a ? next to the word jobber. He is a jobber.

FLWWEFan
10-08-2011, 09:08 AM
He's getting the Drew McIntyre treatment. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the FCW circuit making appearances once again.

Rich Cranium
10-08-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't understand why there is a ? next to the word jobber. He is a jobber.

Aww, you don't like my ? mark? :( I put it there to find out the forum members opinions on whether he is a bonafide jobber or if this is a temporary setback.

He's getting the Drew McIntyre treatment. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the FCW circuit making appearances once again.

Team him with Drew and hire Otunga as their lawyer!

VanHooliganX
10-08-2011, 10:30 AM
It certainly got Kozlov over with the crowd.

Well... for a while anyway. :(

Rokudo
10-08-2011, 11:10 AM
How many times have we seen this??

Many, but it still works! Weren't Kozlov and Santino funny?

Tomsta666
10-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Eh theres nothin good about him and he just doesnt look right to me for some reason

I agree. There's something weird going on with his face.

Rich Cranium
10-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Many, but it still works! Weren't Kozlov and Santino funny?

They were funny but who wants to see a remake of Starsky and Hutch? ...wait, that's been done!

Automatic
10-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Yeah, he's a jobber. His 'push' got stopped halfway and ever since then it has been pretty clear that he is a jobber. He lost his match against Khali, if I'm right, who subsequently got written off TV.

Tommy Thunder
10-08-2011, 11:43 AM

For the record, he is still making appearances in FCW.
I'm of the opinion that he's suffering from the same treatment as Drew McIntyre. If WWE booked him right, he'd be a star. If you've seen his indy work, you'll see for yourself that he's a good solid wrestler. He has the potential to be a great heel IMO, much like Muhammad Hassan. Maybe not as big (because Hassan was one of the best heels of the 2000's IMO), but a heel in the same style.

capn-edu
10-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Im his #1 hater nice to meet you

Lowki
10-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Poor guy. Never really got going, a bit like Reks as well.
Or Mcintyre. X-Pac comes to mind when you see any one of them these days.

clh2285
10-08-2011, 12:42 PM
I love how people give a shit now that he is losing...lol

Sage
10-08-2011, 12:50 PM
he got squashed by santino, when i saw that my first thought was "wow he musta really pissed somebody off"

Tommy Thunder
10-08-2011, 12:55 PM
I love how some people people give a shit now that he is losing...lol

Fixed that for ya.

Rich Cranium
10-08-2011, 12:59 PM

I don't see where people give a crap since most of the posts are negative. :confused:

K2Jelly
10-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Never really like Jindar Mahal. I guess Superstars still needs some curtain jerkers so he should be fine.

CobraNightviper
10-08-2011, 05:50 PM
I agree with that but for me his legs don't match his upper body he reminds me of the charicter Mike Haggar from the final fight series minus the mustache of course.
I agree. There's something weird going on with his face.

IrkenInvader
10-08-2011, 08:11 PM

Thats because Khali is a 'give a shit' black hole. As long as you feud with him or team with him nobody pays attention to you.

Dubs
10-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Its sure a shame really as I see potential in Jindar Mahal.

thejman93
10-09-2011, 05:16 PM

So do I.

Send him down to FCW and get him some work.

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 05:17 PM

Personally, I don't see anything in him. He was just borderline bearable when he was in that storyline with Khali. Now he's just a fish out of water who never brought anything new or excited to the WWE's landscape.

Automatic
10-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Personally, I don't see anything in him. He was just borderline bearable when he was in that storyline with Khali. Now he's just a fish out of water who never brought anything new or excited to the WWE's landscape.

He never really got a chance, so you can't judge him.

K2Jelly
10-09-2011, 05:20 PM
He never really got a chance, so you can't judge him.

In that case, I really can't say that he was any good either. Maybe if he gets repackaged, he'll be of some use.

Rich Cranium
10-09-2011, 07:33 PM
In that case, I really can't say that he was any good either. Maybe if he gets repackaged, he'll be of some use.

Repackaging is definitely what he needs. Send him to FCW for a minute and then bring him back as a sort of Hassan type deal minus the Smackdown controversy.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Repackaging is definitely what he needs. Send him to FCW for a minute and then bring him back as a sort of Hassan type deal minus the Smackdown controversy.

Isn't that effectively the character he was playing? Anti-American, speaking in his native language, 'I'm better than you' deal?

Rich Cranium
10-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Isn't that effectively the character he was playing? Anti-American, speaking in his native language, 'I'm better than you' deal?

Did he insult America because I don't understand Hindi. Perhaps he and Rangin Singh should have kissed and made up so Singh could translate what he is saying. Then it might bring in more interest.

steveorton
10-10-2011, 01:09 PM

^^^^^^this

68wPayne
10-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Just see him as a waste of space. I really don't see anything in him that catches my eye. It's like he is a way worse version of Muhammad Hassan, and Hassan was the shit. Poor guy.