PDA

View Full Version : What would you name the NEW faction in TNA? and who would they feud with?

Leonardo
10-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Pretty simply we've had Main event mafia & fortune in recent years as factions in TNA.....what is the name to the new faction keep in mind none of this makes sence .....wasn't bischoff making Jarrett look stupid and have val venis and beer money beat him down? anyway...so the people right now are Bischoff/Jarrett/Abyss/Hogan/Hardy.........?????

and who they feud .....I don't think they will feud with Fortune because you cannot have to heel factions fight each other....i ove tns but the only good thing I saw in that whole match was the back and forth between matt morgan and raven. maybe pope nash and sting but nash looks real bad (and im a nash fan) and so did sting ...so i guess pope will be the only one doing the wrestling......????

your views......

el gabo
10-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Trainwreck, spotlight hogging junkies. I think that fits.

jhorton1215
10-11-2010, 09:15 AM
T.H.E.Y. (Totally Horrific Egomaniacal Yippies)

vbirwin
10-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Triple Threat (Jarrett, Abyss, Bischoff) - Because when Hardy goes to jail and Hogan retires because of his back issues thiose three will be the only ones left

dave-flames
10-11-2010, 10:54 AM
POO.. Pointless Or Old

Jazz
10-11-2010, 11:07 AM
PGET

Please God End This

el gabo
10-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Pretty simply we've had Main event mafia & fortune in recent years as factions in TNA.....what is the name to the new faction keep in mind none of this makes sence .....wasn't bischoff making Jarrett look stupid and have val venis and beer money beat him down? anyway...so the people right now are Bischoff/Jarrett/Abyss/Hogan/Hardy.........?????

and who they feud .....I don't think they will feud with Fortune because you cannot have to heel factions fight each other....i ove tns but the only good thing I saw in that whole match was the back and forth between matt morgan and raven. maybe pope nash and sting but nash looks real bad (and im a nash fan) and so did sting ...so i guess pope will be the only one doing the wrestling......????

your views......

Please proof read whatever you write first. Somethings don't make sense and other are horribly mispelled. If not, have someone else revise it for you.

NightWolf
10-11-2010, 11:23 AM
The results of whom "they" were are very disappointing. There really are no positives coming out of this. Hogan can not wrestler again. Jeff Hardy has pending felonies against him. Jeff Jarret is like the John Cena of TNA. Abyss has just been plain out annoying within recent years. Eric Bichoff NEVER wrestles. Sorry but you can not change the face of TNA with people who have already been on camera for a full year. I mean if they were looking for a cool faction that would draw then they should not have got rid of Main Event Mafia like they did. :cool:

ELNIOJR
10-11-2010, 11:59 AM
IDC - I Dont Care!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALdL9gu61ds&feature=related

NecroButcher187
10-11-2010, 12:18 PM
the O.W.N.: Old Washed-up Narcissists. And exactly who is this faction feuding with?? Samoa Joe, Pope & Sting?? EV2 is garbage personified, and Fortune is the top heel faction. How do you think those guys feel after Flair gathers the top young talent in TNA, only to job on the biggest PPV of the year to old ass EV2, then see their momentum get stolen by the good 'ol boy network?? How s@#tty is that?? As far as the O.W.N., bad decision, horrible timing, totally useless. As stated earlier, how can you be coming if you're already there?? And how are you gonna change the landscape of wrestling with the same tired wrestlers and storylines? Last night felt like Hogan turning heel at Bash at the Beach, just waaaaay less significant, planned or executed. Just look how Hogan & Bischoff were standing there like Hall & Nash did at B at the B. Pathetic. Anyone think they were fulfilling Hardy's title clause in his contract before he faces the consequences for his legal troubles?? Just a thought.

Kayfabe
10-11-2010, 12:22 PM
The "Why Does Hardy Need Hogan and Bischoff to Become Heel?" Faction.

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Disappointment!!!! that sounds good, lets go with that.

el gabo
10-11-2010, 01:13 PM
the O.W.N.: Old Washed-up Narcissists. And exactly who is this faction feuding with?? Samoa Joe, Pope & Sting?? EV2 is garbage personified, and Fortune is the top heel faction. How do you think those guys feel after Flair gathers the top young talent in TNA, only to job on the biggest PPV of the year to old ass EV2, then see their momentum get stolen by the good 'ol boy network?? How s@#tty is that?? As far as the O.W.N., bad decision, horrible timing, totally useless. As stated earlier, how can you be coming if you're already there?? And how are you gonna change the landscape of wrestling with the same tired wrestlers and storylines? Last night felt like Hogan turning heel at Bash at the Beach, just waaaaay less significant, planned or executed. Just look how Hogan & Bischoff were standing there like Hall & Nash did at B at the B. Pathetic. Anyone think they were fulfilling Hardy's title clause in his contract before he faces the consequences for his legal troubles?? Just a thought.

Interesting thought about fulfilling a title clause. Never thought of that. Could be... In TNA anything is plausable.

shanethewolf
10-11-2010, 01:21 PM
The Egomaniacs + Co

I'd feud them with The Gobbledy Gooker, Shockmaster, Damien Demento and David Arquette. I mean, if they want to make us cringe, they may as well go all out.

Leonardo
10-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Please proof read whatever you write first. Somethings don't make sense and other are horribly mispelled. If not, have someone else revise it for you.

Did you UNDERSTAND me? well you must have because then you would not have written in the board if you didnt (didn't) then not my problem man...

el gabo
10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Did you UNDERSTAND me? well you must have because then you would not have written in the board if you didnt (didn't) then not my problem man...

Dude don't get so worked up. Just constructive critizism. Plus, it makes you seem smart.

Tha Crows Nest
10-11-2010, 02:47 PM
How about N.W.W. ( Not Worth Watching)... If it wasnt for RVD, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, the Pope and the Tag and X-Divisions I prolly wouldnt watch TNA. Everythin in the Main Event is really on my last nerve.

Justdawg08
10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Not sure what they will be called.

Feud with Pope, Sting, Joe. Joe could be to this stable what Sting was to the NwO or what Stone Cold was to the Corporation.

There is a few huge benefits to this..

1.) How sick can Hardy truly be? We know he is a bit wacky but can he be sick and demented. Can he make everyone hate him as the top heel?

2.) Will they add more members? Certainly young ones they could use.

3.) Joe could end up coming out of this with the biggest push over if done right.

marc
10-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Those were a couple of good points. Especially, wherre Samoa Joe is concerned. I like the fact that they left him out of the conclusion. It leaves some mystery as to which way he will go. One more thing, gotta admit, we were all surprised.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
How about Making Fourtune Look Good?
Jeff Hardy and the Accessories After The Fact? (I really like this one)
The Last Minute Edits?
A Completely Fucking Huge Letdown?

TNA 'The very best'
10-11-2010, 05:42 PM
why is everyone slagging this off, not one person would have guessed this would happen, Hogan and Bischoff are management and want total power, Jarrett wants his company back, Hardy was getting boring and needs a new angle so making him heel is a good idea, and Abyss is the crazy SOB.
I think this is a good turn, I would have put £1,000,000 on Angle winning the title, Everyone is moaning and no one has even given it time to play out.
I think they need 2 more wrestlers. Maybe Lethal or even Ink Inc give some new blood a push,

EV2 wont be around anymore, I am very happy about this all.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Uh oh, you're not one of those people that thinks nWo was actually taking over WCW are you? This is a story, a work - if Jarrett "wanted his company back" as you put it, then I'm fairly certain that the courts wouldn't look kindly on him just taking it back through brute force. I hope you were addressing this as angle and not reality. (because there are some people that actually believe that)

TNA 'The very best'
10-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm 21 and had more sex than you've had hot dinners, but know your right i think pro wrestling is real. keep up dude.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm 21 and had more sex than you've had hot dinners, but know your right i think pro wrestling is real. keep up dude.

What an intelligent response! That's right, instead of staying on-topic (because you have nothing), you use deflection like a child. Good work mate! You really showed me there!

TNA 'The very best'
10-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Dude how bored are you, let it go,

NecroButcher187
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
why is everyone slagging this off, not one person would have guessed this would happen, Hogan and Bischoff are management and want total power, Jarrett wants his company back, Hardy was getting boring and needs a new angle so making him heel is a good idea, and Abyss is the crazy SOB.
I think this is a good turn, I would have put £1,000,000 on Angle winning the title, Everyone is moaning and no one has even given it time to play out.
I think they need 2 more wrestlers. Maybe Lethal or even Ink Inc give some new blood a push,

EV2 wont be around anymore, I am very happy about this all.

Actually, chap, I called this, minus Jarrett, about a week ago. This is not fresh or intelligent, and they totally squandered the huge buildup going into 10-10-10. Now can they infuse some life into this with a couple more heel turns? Yes, but that defeats the entire point. This was not done to slowly build a cool faction, it was done to shake up the landscape and take the next step forward. Dude, I'm a HUGE TNA fan, but you must admit they dropped the ball on this one. I remember how I felt watching B.A.T.B '96 when Hogan came out and leg dropped Macho Man. Last night felt NOTHING like that. Not even remotely close. It's clearly evident Hogan & Bischoff are still basking in the glory of one the best swerve and one of the best storylines in wrestling history, but those days are long gone. These guys just look like old, sad narcissists that can't let the spotlight go. And if you think Jarrett is not still the boss and owner, you're clearly a moron. I bet yoiu think Donald Trump really owned Monday Night RAW too....lame.

TNA 'The very best'
10-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Actually, chap, I called this, minus Jarrett, about a week ago. This is not fresh or intelligent, and they totally squandered the huge buildup going into 10-10-10. Now can they infuse some life into this with a couple more heel turns? Yes, but that defeats the entire point. This was not done to slowly build a cool faction, it was done to shake up the landscape and take the next step forward. Dude, I'm a HUGE TNA fan, but you must admit they dropped the ball on this one. I remember how I felt watching B.A.T.B '96 when Hogan came out and leg dropped Macho Man. Last night felt NOTHING like that. Not even remotely close. It's clearly evident Hogan & Bischoff are still basking in the glory of one the best swerve and one of the best storylines in wrestling history, but those days are long gone. These guys just look like old, sad narcissists that can't let the spotlight go. And if you think Jarrett is not still the boss and owner, you're clearly a moron. I bet yoiu think Donald Trump really owned Monday Night RAW too....lame.

OMG Big D didn't own Raw,
Everone is taking this was to literal, what i was saying was all in an angle not real life, fair play if you saw this coming, Jarrett has not been on in power on tv for years now,
But my mistake i will put that i think this is all made up before i comment on anything again as some people take things to serious.

dave-flames
10-11-2010, 06:59 PM
N.W.O

Not Worth Owning

Feud with their own egos.

Quite frankly with storylines that not many people care about its going to murder TNA, I always knew that TNA's storylines where going to be weak but they kept them short and sweet so you could concentrate on the inring action which was better then the WWE had to offer. BUT lately the inring actions suffering due to a select few egos and the storylines are taking up nearly half the tv time.