PDA

View Full Version : Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins?!?!?

dub
10-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Why are they waiting so long to pull these guys up???? Seth (Tyler Black) has been in FCW for quite some time and he has proven time after time that he can put on great matches. I know his mic skills aren't up to par but he's got to be better overall than a Great Khali or a David Otunga right?!?!? Dean Ambrose (Moxely) just screams awesomeness. This guys promos are Gold, his mic work is rediculous, and his in ring skills aren't bad at all. He sort of reminds me of a modern day Piper. Anyways I know it's only a matter of time before these guys get called up but I wanted to see what the EWN nation thought about these two future talents and how you would introduce them to a major WWE show.

xAzureSkye
10-07-2011, 01:22 PM
it's not all about skill. WWE need to give them a storyline otherwise you would all yap that they are not being used right on the main roster

Necroyeti
10-07-2011, 01:31 PM
it's not all about skill. WWE need to give them a storyline otherwise you would all yap that they are not being used right on the main roster
Pretty much this. I also imagine both (esp Mox) need to become more comfortable with working a lighter style, too.

Wouldn't expect either man to make the main roster until at least after WrestleMania 28.

68wPayne
10-07-2011, 01:34 PM
I would just have their current storyline spill into SmackDown. Have it where some of the FCW are brought in for evaluation or some such shit, have them wind up brawling in the back and it make it into the ringside area, then "it's the mack militant" Teddy Long comes out and in the biggest swerve of the year, books a one on one match between the two on SmackDown.

dub
10-07-2011, 01:36 PM

When you say... "you would all yap" Is that including all wrestling fans??? Because I'm sure that the majority of people (including me) would enjoy seeing them on Raw or Smackdown without a major storyline. I mean you have to start sooner or later. John Morrison doesn't really have a major storyline right now but it's cool to see him every once and a while (although he's jobbing now lol) Same with Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ezekiel, and even Bourne was dead in the water before Air Boom (as far as storylines go). I can't even imagine Raw without him rather he has a storyline or not.

xAzureSkye
10-07-2011, 01:39 PM
When you say... "you would all yap" Is that including all wrestling fans??? Because I'm sure that the majority of people (including me) would enjoy seeing them on Raw or Smackdown without a major storyline. I mean you have to start sooner or later. John Morrison doesn't really have a major storyline right now but it's cool to see him every once and a while (although he's jobbing now lol) Same with Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ezekiel, and even Bourne was dead in the water before Air Boom (as far as storylines go). I can't even imagine Raw without him rather he has a storyline or not.

when i say "you would all" I mean we would get lots of people yapping. I say minority would enjoy seeing them without a storyline. Most people will complain about it. I'm gonna take the majority's side and say I want them to have good storylines to introduce them so that they can get over with the crowd cos let's face it how many of these kids watch ROH?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-07-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm sure they will be up after WWE's next slew of firings.

dub
10-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I would just have their current storyline spill into SmackDown. Have it where some of the FCW are brought in for evaluation or some such shit, have them wind up brawling in the back and it make it into the ringside area, then "it's the mack militant" Teddy Long comes out and in the biggest swerve of the year, books a one on one match between the two on SmackDown.

Would this not be interesting as heck to see on Smackdown?!?!? (compliments to u 68wPayne)

dub
10-07-2011, 01:42 PM
when i say "you would all" I mean we would get lots of people yapping. I say minority would enjoy seeing them without a storyline. Most people will complain about it. I'm gonna take the majority's side and say I want them to have good storylines to introduce them so that they can get over with the crowd cos let's face it how many of these kids watch ROH?

good point

Necroyeti
10-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Since we're talking fantasy booking: Do a complete rip-off of Age of the Fall's debut with Moxley, Black and Alex Kozlov at Tables Ladders and Chairs.... Have them destroy all the competitors following a tag team title ladder match and suspend Evan Bourne from the ceiling, while something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O5Px3_RJ3w) plays over the PA

Mikeyboy7777777
10-07-2011, 02:05 PM
i'd rather see more from mcintyre and reks/hawkins and the usos before we get more lower carders but they could always fire jtg and let seth rollins get on the roster

dub
10-07-2011, 02:17 PM
i'd rather see more from mcintyre and reks/hawkins and the usos before we get more lower carders but they could always fire jtg and let seth rollins get on the roster

That's all im sayin Mikey... Since JTG, Khali, and Otunga is still getting in ring and TV time. Why can't seth & ambrose have their spots?!?!?! Don't get me wrong I'm no genuis on how all the ins and outs work in the business but... They can't do any worst then those guys can they???

Y2J___Y2J
10-07-2011, 03:31 PM
There's no point bringing them up now.. they'd be lost in the shuffle.. too many storylines going on heading towards Mania.

Mikeyboy7777777
10-08-2011, 03:29 AM
That's all im sayin Mikey... Since JTG, Khali, and Otunga is still getting in ring and TV time. Why can't seth & ambrose have their spots?!?!?! Don't get me wrong I'm no genuis on how all the ins and outs work in the business but... They can't do any worst then those guys can they???

yes but like y2j____y2j said they would get lost in the shuffle

Mikeyboy7777777
10-08-2011, 03:30 AM
honestly wwe should only allow people on the roster who have and show some PERSONALITY which includes a real gimmick