PDA

View Full Version : New Order from Vince McMahon

THEKEVINBRAND
10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Vince McMahon recently made the decision to announce the real weights of WWE Superstars instead of worked weights.

Kayfabe is declared officially dead!

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. I mean it doesn't change the match for me. Like when they announced Christian at 199 pounds. I thought, "Well, that's interesting", but that was it. Same guy.

The Brown One
10-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Where did you get the news from? I believe you, I just want to read the full article.
It slightly changes things for me. It makes the wrestlers seem smaller than they are, but its a bit more believable. When they announced Sin Cara as 190 pounds a few weeks ago, that was just hilarious. I'm glad their adding most realism.

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-05-2011, 11:14 PM
But I like that the Great Khali weighs 420 lbs.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Where did you get the news from? I believe you, I just want to read the full article.
It slightly changes things for me. It makes the wrestlers seem smaller than they are, but its a bit more believable. When they announced Sin Cara as 190 pounds a few weeks ago, that was just hilarious. I'm glad their adding most realism.

LordsofPain (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/New_Order_from_Vince_WWE_Hires_an_Announcer_Build_ for_Vengeance.html)

But I could be wrong and this line could be misleading, I was just open to discussion about the users thoughts

chunkkynutzzz
10-06-2011, 01:26 AM
ChunkkyNutzzz weigts at 175 lbs chunkky and 344 lbs each nut ...welcome Cto da ring hunkkynutzzzz

jordan1995
10-06-2011, 01:30 AM
i suppose its going to be interesting to see how much the wrestlers actually weigh.

AOF666
10-06-2011, 02:38 AM
What is the point of making up weight in the first place!

BlazersDozen
10-06-2011, 05:08 AM
What is the point of making up weight in the first place!

Make guys seem bigger & stronger than you think they are. Cena coming to the ring at 255 is a lot more intimidating than 235. Big Show coming down at 500 pounds is more intimidating than 450.

CrowOfMurders
10-06-2011, 05:38 AM
Vince McMahon recently made the decision to announce the real weights of WWE Superstars instead of worked weights.

If kayfabe is dead,is joe hennig gonna be joe hennig now? Or does he need to "earn" the right to use his father's last name? Howabout home towns,is Jericho gonna be from Winnepeg or Manhassat New York?

Dr. Death
10-06-2011, 06:03 AM

After all these years, maybe Vince realizes that people notice the wrestlers are not as big live as they are announced to be. For example, I took my kids to a live RAW event awhile back and they announced Triple H at 6'5" and 270 Lbs. My Kids new that was not true, because I was taller, (about 1"), and bigger, (in the arms, shoulders and back - he has a better abs set than me). However it didn't really matter all that much, because it was the way HHH, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Randy Orton, MVP ( at the time ), Maryse, and the other stars of the WWE, interacted with the fans and put on a great show. On a side note, my children were thrilled when HHH and Shawn Michaels shook their hands and such after the match, then they learned we stayed across the hall from some of the wrestlers at the Hotel.

LMPunker
10-06-2011, 08:09 AM
i did notice it should have been done along time ago makes sense what with internet and everything there is no point in bullshiting the audience about height and weight

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-06-2011, 09:44 AM
If kayfabe is dead,is joe hennig gonna be joe hennig now? Or does he need to "earn" the right to use his father's last name? Howabout home towns,is Jericho gonna be from Winnepeg or Manhassat New York?

"HE'S FROM WINNEPEG YOU IDIOT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSRpcXSQq8

:)

Russo swerve
10-06-2011, 12:55 PM
I didnt know ppl cared about a wrestlers real weight. Well I guess I was wrong

chunkkynutzzz
10-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Manhasset new york ...what a joke

IrkenInvader
10-06-2011, 08:10 PM
I just realized Russo lives in NC, guess whos goin on a road trip with his boom stick.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Manhasset new york ...what a joke

I heard that Vince McMahon felt that by introducing him (Jericho) as "born in Manhasset, New York", American fans would be more likely to get behind him

RagingBallsFTW
10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Unless the cruiserweight title comes back, weight in WWE is pointless.

chunkkynutzzz
10-09-2011, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=THEKEVINBRAND;284902]I heard that Vince McMahon felt that by introducing him (Jericho) as "born in Manhasset, New York", American fans would be more likely to get behind him[/QUO
That's vince he should've just knew that jeriicho was a great aquisition from the get go as in just being jericho not where he was from
O well he is legend now!