PDA

View Full Version : Triple H COO of?

MisterrrrrrrrrMichael
10-05-2011, 04:08 PM
hey this is my first thread so go easy :)

I was just wondering, and I may have missed something, But isn't Triple H the COO of WWE? Why would everyone still perform on Smackdown but not on Raw?

HeelTurn
10-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Erm, thats a good point actually, he is COO of the WWE not just Raw.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Because they haven't thought it through!! :p

Seriously though, that's very true! It doesn't quite fit! Unless we're missing something obvious?!

Automatic
10-05-2011, 04:17 PM
He is COO, but he has taken over the job of the General Manager of Raw. On Smackdown, Teddy 'Tag team match' Long is still the boss, although he works under HHH. But HHH is not in control of Smackdown.

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 04:20 PM
He is COO, but he has taken over the job of the General Manager of Raw. On Smackdown, Teddy 'Tag team match' Long is still the boss, although he works under HHH. But HHH is not in control of Smackdown.

I was wondering about this.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-05-2011, 04:26 PM

That'll do for me!

MisterrrrrrrrrMichael
10-05-2011, 04:37 PM
But they still have the anonymous GM podium?

Automatic
10-05-2011, 04:38 PM

For the continuity of the angle.

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 04:39 PM

yeah, I think they are trying to quietly do away with that

daverende5
10-05-2011, 04:59 PM
bestfirstposteva...

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 05:04 PM
bestfirstposteva...

I agree with this statement in whole and in parts
it was a concise, well thought out question, that lead to interesting thoughts.
if there were boobs and cake in it, it would be perfect.

DR.X313
10-05-2011, 05:09 PM
what i think is triple h doesn't want to give up any spotlite. its like he wants to put himself in between everyone as he saids i'm in charge. the show doesn't need him, his involvement just shows he doesn't want to let go. he killed all the heat cm punk had after his title win, just by getting involved. if he is in charge don't go past the curtain

Automatic
10-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Just read this:

The Chesapeake Arena's website which is hosting the RAW Supershow on Monday posted the following preview for the show:
"The Game is not fit to lead the company and must, essentially, either appoint a new COO or resign from his post.
After one of the most historic RAWs in recent history, will the fallout continue from disgruntled WWE Superstars John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mark Henry, Oklahoma's own Jim Ross and more on Monday night at Oklahoma City's Chesapeake Energy Arena?"

URATOOL
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM

Where else would HHH stand his coffee? I mean the annonce table isn't a safe place, ask King.

MisterrrrrrrrrMichael
10-05-2011, 06:28 PM
I think wade barrett 1979 was right, They just didn't think it through

Wade Barrett 1979
10-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I think wade barrett 1979 was right, They just didn't think it through

Cheers chief! I would like to think this isn't the case but I don't have much faith in 'creative,' these days!!

Kincaid
10-05-2011, 08:09 PM
This is on topic but somewhat off: Did anyone else wish that when all the superstars left that the General Manager computer would have gone off and Triple H read it, revealing the General manager as the one who made all this chaos happen? Then tell us who it was? Johnny Ace? McMahon? ANYONE? If that angle is done, which I assume it is, get rid of the damn podium. PLEASE.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-05-2011, 08:30 PM
I thought it was kind of cheesy. I think it would have been more realistic if they brought back WCW under the reign of Vince Mcmahon an then have Triple H Vs. Vince McMahon with the talents who walked out representing WCW. They are already heading that way anyway.

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I thought it was kind of cheesy. I think it would have been more realistic if they brought back WCW under the reign of Vince Mcmahon an then have Triple H Vs. Vince McMahon with the talents who walked out representing WCW. They are already heading that way anyway.

I don't know why but I kinda like this idea. They can have all the wrestler's that are unhappy with HHH go to Smackdown. Then VKM comes back takes it over and rebrands it as a new company he is in charge of to go to war against HHH's Raw brand.

the wrestling shade
10-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Yes!! but again, who said anything about Smackdown superstars coming back to preform in smackdown, i mean if you looked very well they were also at ringside and they also walked out so in my openion this move was never only about RAW but also about smackdown

BlazersDozen
10-06-2011, 05:11 AM
The guys who walked out never said the WWE is an unsafe work environment...they said RAW is. Pay attention