PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cara WWE.com Story

JamFran
10-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Has anyone seen this new story on wwe.com?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2011-09-30/both-sin-caras-talk-to-wwe.com

Now I have never followed Mexican wrestling because I don't speak a word of Spanish. Which made me wonder how much fact is in this story or is it all made up? And whether or not this adds to the Sin Cara vs Sin Cara feud?

LMPunker
10-05-2011, 12:36 PM
it is true there was lawsuit in 2004

Automatic
10-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Damn, WWE acknowledging other wrestling companies.

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 12:45 PM
This is the first time I have heard of this. They should definitely implement this into the storyline showing that there was not just some random impostor.

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 12:48 PM
A lot of the story is actually true.

Hunico's originally wrestled under the name 'Mistico', but had to change it later to 'Mistico de Juarez' (sometimes he used the tweaked name Mystico) due to the emergence of the other Mistico.
The bit about CMLL being awarded the rights to the name Mistico is also true.
When Hunico was working for AAA as Mystico/Mistico de Juarez, he was forced eventually to change his name completely, and he did so, changing his name to Incognito (the name he's most famous for).

The only bit that I'm not sure about is the bit saying that he was out of work and all that. I don't think that's true. It's probably been added just to add to the feud.

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 12:50 PM
This is the first time I have heard of this. They should definitely implement this into the storyline showing that there was not just some random impostor.

Well they have.
Didn't you see the Sin Cara promo when he debuted the black attire? He said "You stole my identity before as Mistico. Now I will do the same to you".

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Well they have.
Didn't you see the Sin Cara promo when he debuted the black attire? He said "You stole my identity before as Mistico. Now I will do the same to you".

No I didn't see that but that's good they are using it.

Automatic
10-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Well they have.

I saw it, but I didn't know it was so deep, they need to bring this to the TV, so people will be more interested in the storyline, because I sure am.

JamFran
10-05-2011, 12:55 PM
A lot of the story is actually true.

Hunico's originally wrestled under the name 'Mistico', but had to change it later to 'Mistico de Juarez' (sometimes he used the tweaked name Mystico) due to the emergence of the other Mistico.
The bit about CMLL being awarded the rights to the name Mistico is also true.
When Hunico was working for AAA as Mystico/Mistico de Juarez, he was forced eventually to change his name completely, and he did so, changing his name to Incognito (the name he's most famous for).

The only bit that I'm not sure about is the bit saying that he was out of work and all that. I don't think that's true. It's probably been added just to add to the feud.

wow, never knew any of that. It really adds to this feud in my opinion. I'm just curious how are they going to use this for the fans that don't follow wrestling on the internet. There are more of those than there are of us.

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Well they have.

that line is what made this feud worth it to me

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 01:22 PM
wow, never knew any of that. It really adds to this feud in my opinion. I'm just curious how are they going to use this for the fans that don't follow wrestling on the internet. There are more of those than there are of us.

Most WWE fans read WWE.com. Therefore they will se this story.

DonzelDomination
10-05-2011, 03:19 PM
that line is what made this feud worth it to me

Same here
Wish they spoke English :/

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Same here
Wish they spoke English :/

I think Sin Cara Negro does, and Sin Cara Azul does not

jordan1995
10-05-2011, 03:28 PM
im liking the story between these to but i didn't realise there was a bit of truth behind the name stealing thing..but i think its awesome for wwe to do this.....wait... they've acknowledged another wrestling company.

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 03:28 PM
I think Sin Cara Negro does, and Sin Cara Azul does not

Hunico speaks English, Mistico doesn't.

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Hunico speaks English, Mistico doesn't.

good to have confirmation there
though he is no longer huncio, and they were both once Mistico :P

cato79
10-05-2011, 04:16 PM
It is true... I'm from Juarez and as a matter of fact, Mistico (Cara Azul) was booed many times while working in Juarez with CMLL... all the wrestling fans of the city were behind Mistico (Hunico) and supported him during the lawsuit, however, it was to late since CMLL registred the name first.

As I said in other thread, I was really dissapointed with the match they had on Sunday, but I surely expect them to put on a better show next time the meet in the ring...

pauadrian
10-05-2011, 04:34 PM
this is all true even a lawsuit for the name

AOF666
10-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Actually it is funny. If it is true, majority of IWC people were praising the wrong Mystico and trying to sugar coat or make excuses for his botches in WWE!

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Actually it is funny. If it is true, majority of IWC people were praising the wrong Mystico and trying to sugar coat or make excuses for his botches in WWE!
umm, no they weren't?
they were talking about 2006 Mistico, who is the same one that was brought over with the big press conference.