PDA

View Full Version : Calling for more bloggers!

Frank
10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Hey Guys, thanks for being so great in the continuation of the support of this community. I am looking for more bloggers to write coherent and well thought articles for the site. Some of you who have written in the past may not have had your blog approved, this is usually because it's either too short of an article and/or poorly written. Now, I am no sticker for grammar, when I say poorly written, I mean unreadable.

So what I'm looking for are something more regular, maybe a weekly Raw Review, or a "In the next week" type of Column. Also articles about current events, etc etc.

I really do encourage you to write for us, as you can see each article gets thousands of views. So keep 'em coming!!

Thanks!
Frank

Belzova
10-11-2010, 12:15 AM
I will do my best. I typed out like 6 different blogs on my computers OFFICE PROGRAM. 3 for TNA, and 3 for WWE. Just a matter of posting them now. Oh an keep up the great work Frank!

Side question: Are the forum hits still messed up?

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 01:13 AM
I will do my best. I typed out like 6 different blogs on my computers OFFICE PROGRAM. 3 for TNA, and 3 for WWE. Just a matter of posting them now. Oh an keep up the great work Frank!

Side question: Are the forum hits still messed up?

I WANNA READ!

Also: -hits you with a teddy bear- forum hit?

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 07:37 AM
I'll gladly blog. I've always got something to say :p

Edit - not gonna accept it then? It's not anti-TNA at all :\

Kayfabe
10-11-2010, 12:14 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?245-TNA-Bound-for-Glory-2010-Review

Ruggy
10-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I think it is fair enough, sometimes some of the questions are sooooooooooo long, I CBA to read them. Keep up the good work Frank.