PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Joe to win?

capn-edu
10-04-2011, 09:00 PM
So Bound for Glory is scheduled to have a three way between:
Morgan, Joe, And Crimson

Will it be a handicap against Joe?
Will Joe stop being the best he has been?
Will Morgan get buried?
Will Crimson win and still be undefeated?

This might be a show taker
and what do you guys think will happen :O

jordan1995
10-13-2011, 03:15 PM
i sooo hope thay give joe the win...i dont really like crimson and well morgan is talented but i dont really like him

Automatic
10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't really care actually. TNA only put effort in Hogan vs. Sting and Roode vs Angle, so I guess TNA doesn't care either.

jordan1995
10-13-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't really care actually. TNA only put effort in Hogan vs. Sting and Roode vs Angle, so I guess TNA doesn't care either.

decent analysis to be fair

monctonvike
10-13-2011, 03:58 PM
I think this is further down the card, because I don't see crimson loosing any time soon unfortunately. Redberg is gonna keep roling imo, maybe he feuds with morgan next

monctonvike
10-13-2011, 04:01 PM
TNA is promoting almost all of the other matches like rvd and lynn in the hardcore match and daniels and aj as well as mr anderson and bully ray got time to set up there falls count anywhere match. Sure the world title match and the hogan match are advertised more so but the other fueds as well as the queens qualifier tournament. I am intrested to see how they do with a go home episode of impact this is however an area they struggle with sometimes.

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Morgan, Joe, And Crimson

Will Morgan get buried?

I would like Joe to win, but as long as he looks strong I would not be upset at a Crimson victory here

VanHooliganX
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM

Aye, i'm seeing this as a filler match.
Poor Joe, he deserves to fight better people as well.

Tomsta666
10-13-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't think they're going to give up Crimsons undefeated streak anytime soon. Although when it does eventually go, I think it'll be Joe who does break it.

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 05:56 PM
I don't think they're going to give up Crimsons undefeated streak anytime soon. Although when it does eventually go, I think it'll be Joe who does break it.

It should be Joe that breaks it, and imo it should be in a one on one match

helmsley
10-13-2011, 06:03 PM
im sure that crimson wont be pinned, so the can continue with his "undefeated streak" or so, and i actually see morgan winning

Robstar
10-13-2011, 06:12 PM
I think they'll keep pushing Crimson. I was watching Crimson vs Joe on Impact and found myself wondering what the hell has happened to Samoa Joe. He doesn't seem like he's even into it anymore.

As for Morgan - I can't help thinking that Robert Roode's recent push seems a lot like Morgan's last push, which kind of went nowhere, sort of trailed off. Hopefully that won't happen with Roode. If TNA is 'passing the torch' to Roode, they need to keep guys like Crimson, Morgan and Joe in the title frame.

HCollins-TNA1
10-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Morgan, Joe, And Crimson

Will Morgan get buried?

Joe pin Morgan... Meaning Crimson stays unbeaten by not getting pinned or submitting!!

Automatic
10-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Joe pin Morgan... Meaning Crimson stays unbeaten by not getting pinned or submitting!!

That would mean absolutely nothing for all the men. Just let Crimson pin the guy, so at least we know that he is being pushed and have some shenanigans between Morgan and Joe so they can continue their feud.