PDA

View Full Version : Big Push for some1

HBK
10-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Ok it was reported on this site that Brodus Clay is going to get a big push now take it with a grain of salt b/c alot of time's the dirt sheets are wrong, but anyways good idea or bad idea for the WWE?

helmsley
10-04-2011, 08:05 PM
good, what ive seen of clay its good and i think he can make a really good monster heel

HBK
10-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Yea and it says he is going to return to RAW but id like to see him comeback and destroy ADR just to get him back in the picture and then turn him heel later

helmsley
10-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Yea and it says he is going to return to RAW but id like to see him comeback and destroy ADR just to get him back in the picture and then turn him heel later

maybe, i also think it could be a great idea to feud him with henry, ending in a draw , and then switching him to raw

LMPunker
10-04-2011, 08:16 PM
brodus reminds me of a cross between a big tazz and bam bam bigeloe

HBK
10-04-2011, 08:31 PM
brodus reminds me of a cross between a big tazz and bam bam bigeloe

OMG he does with the orange and all on lol wow

HBK
10-04-2011, 08:32 PM
maybe, i also think it could be a great idea to feud him with henry, ending in a draw , and then switching him to raw

Well if they are building Henry up to be a Monster, don't think Clay is ready for that kind of feud and if Henry didn't win then he would lose all credibility IMO

helmsley
10-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Well if they are building Henry up to be a Monster, don't think Clay is ready for that kind of feud and if Henry didn't win then he would lose all credibility IMO

probably right there, but it could be great, maybe just having one match, in which both can show off and that ends in dq or interference ( by big show :)

capn-edu
10-04-2011, 08:45 PM
i wanted him on an intense tag team with mason ryan :(

Bodom
10-04-2011, 08:47 PM
You see these same reports everytime they air a video package of someone. To think they're made with some sort of insider knowledge is ludicrous. It's no different than you seeing that same video and coming to the same assumption.

All that aside. I've always been a big fan of Brodus Clay and I hope they give him an opportunity.

HBK
10-04-2011, 08:49 PM
probably right there, but it could be great, maybe just having one match, in which both can show off and that ends in dq or interference ( by big show :)

Yea maybe Henry could come out and say no1 want's to fight him b/c they are scared and Clay comes out to the challenge and during the match Show could come out and help Clay win, it would help Clay out 100x and Henry would still look credible b/c Show had to help just for Clay to win

HBK
10-04-2011, 08:50 PM
You see these same reports everytime they air a video package of someone. To think they're made with some sort of insider knowledge is ludicrous. It's no different than you seeing that same video and coming to the same assumption.

All that aside. I've always been a big fan of Brodus Clay and I hope they give him an opportunity.

True but i do wish Clay gets a push

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Earlier this year, wasn't Chris Masters in line for a so-called 'push'? Although I wouldn't mind seeing it, I won't believe it until it becomes a reality.

blink
10-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Fudge that! They should push drew! I thought he looked real good against orton. And they should focus more on dolph. He sells better than anyone else, period!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I can see a huge push for Mason Ryan coming!! He's only just returned to the main show and already he's pissed off Vickie, always good to get backing from the audience for, he's been in a Raw Main event, albeit a 12 man tag and the rumours are they didn't have him out for the HHH section, as they didn't wamt him to be booed, along with a select group of others!! All points to a big push, for me!!

68wPayne
10-04-2011, 09:42 PM
I like him so I think it's good. A midcard feud would be good after he gets built up a little, maybe Ziggler wins MITB, loses US to a face, then Brodus feuds with said face. He reminds me of a cross between Tazz and Mantaur though

CrowOfMurders
10-04-2011, 09:46 PM
O hell yea, PLEASE! Raw needs a monster to beat the shit out of Cena. Clay is the only guy believable enough to do it on Raw as long as Henry's on Smackdown.

broc808
10-04-2011, 09:48 PM
this is not a good idea it's a great idea I love Brodus Clays in ring work especially for a big man he has really impressed me and I remember hearing in JRs blog that he loves Clay as well, he is currently fighting an injury if I remember correct but he may be 100% by now but I expect big things from Mr. Clay

Wade Barrett 1979
10-04-2011, 09:53 PM
this is not a good idea it's a great idea I love Brodus Clays in ring work especially for a big man he has really impressed me and I remember hearing in JRs blog that he loves Clay as well, he is currently fighting an injury if I remember correct but he may be 100% by now but I expect big things from Mr. Clay

Yeah, he's been having quite a few dark matches and Superstars appearances!! He'll be brought back up to the main show soon!!

chunkkynutzzz
10-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Push Drew Mcintyre
The usos as a tag team
Tyler reks and hawkins as a tag team
To have tag team matches to show off talents
Hart dynasty should've been back together
Jinder mahal and khali also
Brodus clay needs to be pushed
But mark Henry is really running shit right now!

The Brown One
10-05-2011, 12:39 AM
The guy is actually interesting to watch for a giant. He can actually move and hopefully we'l get to see him on Raw more often.

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Big Brodus Clay can move for a big guy, and he has an interesting moveset for a guy his size (I particulary like the tongan death grip chokeslam he does, and the various suplexes).
I'd like to see WWE give him a push of some sort. See what he can do.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-05-2011, 12:51 AM
I am not exactly happy for the second coming of Mark Henry. I don't recall the guy being that entertaining. His bruteness will only take him so far. (I do admit that I found his kareoke hilarious).

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 12:58 AM
I am not exactly happy for the second coming of Mark Henry. I don't recall the guy being that entertaining. His bruteness will only take him so far. (I do admit that I found his kareoke hilarious).

The bolded part I agree with but maybe his push is due to his longevity with the company. I just wished they did this sort of thing back in the day with guys like Mr. Perfect, Paul Orndorff and Rick Rude. They deserved the top spot imo.

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 01:00 AM
The bolded part I agree with but maybe his push is due to his longevity with the company. I just wished they did this sort of thing back in the day with guy like Mr. Perfect and Rick Rude. They deserved the top spot imo.

I think TDA was referring to Brodus Clay there, with him being the second coming of Mark Henry.

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 01:18 AM
I think TDA was referring to Brodus Clay there, with him being the second coming of Mark Henry.

Oh my bad. I really am not that impressed with Brodus just yet. Maybe with time he will get better.

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Oh my bad. I really am not that impressed with Brodus just yet. Maybe with time he will get better.

True. I think he has potential.
I mean, we can't really tell anything from these squashes he's doing on Superstars these days.

I know he's had a decent match with Christian a while back, but IMO, that was largely due to Christian doing most the work.
I'll wait until he's on the main roster for real until passing full judgment. Bu I do think he has potential to be a good big guy.

broc808
10-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Yeah, he's been having quite a few dark matches and Superstars appearances!! He'll be brought back up to the main show soon!!

I sure hope so they played a video package for him right? I would love to see him in the united states title picture or actually hopefully feud with mason Ryan that would be a great feud with 2 big men that I'm very high on

ELNIOJR
10-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Please, Push to: Tyson Kidd, Trent Barretta, and Brodus Clay.
I like his mic work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJWmOO1IvK4

The Hit Man
10-05-2011, 07:23 AM
I really like Brodus Clay. He is exceptionally talented for a big man and can go on the mic. I'd like him to be apart of Vickie's stable. Have Ziggler and Mason Ryan in a math and Clay comes out to help Ziggler setting up a fued with Mason Ryan and an alliance with Vickie.

VanHooliganX
10-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Ok it was reported on this site that Brodus Clay is going to get a big push now take it with a grain of salt b/c alot of time's the dirt sheets are wrong, but anyways good idea or bad idea for the WWE?

Good. He was pretty decent in NXT. Not the smartest i'll atmit but he looks like a guy i'd not even look at funny.

68wPayne
10-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Brodus will be great as long as he stops the random taunting in his match like he is Mantaur or someone trying to build up a Special.

steveorton
10-05-2011, 10:02 AM
I can't make up my mind because they are currently pushing Mark Henry.

Y2J___Y2J
10-05-2011, 11:16 AM
He's... ok in the ring.. but the question is.. Can he talk?!
They need to build him on SD or Raw..

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Brodus will be great as long as he stops the random taunting in his match like he is Mantaur or someone trying to build up a Special.

Ah, he does have a bit of Mantaur in him:

http://mimg.ugo.com/201105/0/4/5/188540/mantaur.jpg

Robareid
10-05-2011, 11:43 AM
I really like Brodus, he hasn't been wrestling that long, but he can go, especially for a man his size. He is so physically impressive, and can move around so much quicker than guys like Show, Henry and Kane

Also, from what I've seen on NXT, he can speak pretty well on the mic

Y2Jryder
10-05-2011, 11:56 AM
his finisher sucks

chunkkynutzzz
10-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I like Brodus, brodus ...And The New Champion Brodus! Clay!

Yeaa I like Brodus now