PDA

View Full Version : wwe out of control? really?

helmsley
10-04-2011, 07:44 PM
well i think that the actual angle that wwe is doing about the show being out of control is actually pretty lame, there has been many MANY situation far more dangerous and that would make the superstars "dont feel safe at work" than miz and truth attacking at hiac, for example:

people has been run over (big show, rikishi, triple h etc...)

people has been cruxified!!!

they have tries to kill vince mcmahon around three times!!! (once elegidly succeded lol)

even in these pg times, remember the wm 25 orton vs hhh feud???, orton frickin kicked vince mcmahon, the boss at the time in the head, he did the same for his son shane, he handcuffed triple h while kissing his wife!!!, if that doesnt seem out of control and might make you "scared to go to work" then i dont know what would

so i think wwe needs to raise the level of intensity of these angle, maybe doing some random attacks to some superstars, maybe some kidnapping, intense match interfering, etc..

so what do you guys think??? do wwe need to raise the level on intensity in this angle??? and what they can do to achieve that?????

Asherdelampyr
10-04-2011, 07:49 PM
I agree, I think they pulled the entire "Vote of confidence" thing way too soon. They should have had R-truth and Miz do a lot more, perhaps shaking down a ref at least, or doing something in the way of actual damage. Hell Nexus did more damage in one night than these guys have done during the entire angle

helmsley
10-04-2011, 07:58 PM
I agree, I think they pulled the entire "Vote of confidence" thing way too soon. They should have had R-truth and Miz do a lot more, perhaps shaking down a ref at least, or doing something in the way of actual damage. Hell Nexus did more damage in one night than these guys have done during the entire angle

exactly, they should have at least attacked a refereee to the point of being stretched out of the arena, i think they should even do the same to some jobbers

Asherdelampyr
10-04-2011, 07:59 PM
exactly, they should have at least attacked a refereee to the point of being stretched out of the arena, i think they should even do the same to some jobbers

or, arson
(of course that is the answer to most of my problems)

dubb1386
10-04-2011, 08:09 PM
im sorry but its like the IWC is never satisfied with anything.....i honestly like the angle....its the most interesting thing the wwe has done in a while thats not completely centered around john cena.....i mean come on....no one knows what creative has planned so lets not shit on the angle just yet....lets see how things play out

helmsley
10-04-2011, 08:11 PM
im sorry but its like the IWC is never satisfied with anything.....i honestly like the angle....its the most interesting thing the wwe has done in a while thats not completely centered around john cena.....i mean come on....no one knows what creative has planned so lets not shit on the angle just yet....lets see how things play out

not shitting on it, i also like the angle, just that i think it could be so much better and that there has been better " out of control" situations than this....... i agree with the post above, the vote of confidence was made too soon

Rilla
10-04-2011, 08:16 PM
I think Miz/Truth may have had a bigger impact. Fired, whereas Nexus wasn't, somehow managed to get past security(Nexus didn't have too), and got the jump on THREE top stars, and got arrested(Nexus didn't). Combined with Henry trying to kill everyone, Orton becoming a Psychopath, I think they are doing just fine, without having to have someone kidnapped(though that might be good).

Asherdelampyr
10-04-2011, 08:16 PM

I like it, it just seems like certain aspects of it get rushed (CM Punk coming back, Miz and Truth getting fired, Vote of Confidence) It's like they barely make an impact, then on to the next page. or if they put the entire season of a show in 2 episodes... It makes it a bit confusing, and imo lessens the impact of the story

AOF666
10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Did n't do e nough to really convince that WWE is out of control. It is more like a different standards for faces and heals. HHH was being bias for the faces. HHH kept screwing the heals any chance he got. Haitch did not have the same rules for everyone. Most interesting part of this whole story is Miz and Truth.

helmsley
10-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Did n't do e nough to really convince that WWE is out of control. It is more like a different standards for faces and heals. HHH was being bias for the faces. HHH kept screwing the heals any chance he got. Haitch did not have the same rules for everyone. Most interesting part of this whole story is Miz and Truth.

and actually , i think punk should be with miz and truth (i know that wont happen and i know why) but he started the whole conspiracy thing

cainecollin
10-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I feel the whole angle is just moving along too quickly, BUT I blame that on there being so many PPVs I mean when vengeance rolls around that'll be the 3rd PPV in 6 weeks, that's insane.

helmsley
10-04-2011, 08:52 PM
I feel the whole angle is just moving along too quickly, BUT I blame that on there being so many PPVs I mean when vengeance rolls around that'll be the 3rd PPV in 6 weeks, that's insane.

yep, i think they should have one ppv per month, otherwise there is no time to build proper storylines

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 09:19 PM
i agree with iwc complaining way too much but i dont ven watch raw since 2 weeks ago
so yes they could make it better

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 10:39 PM
This angle is pretty rushed and confusion to be honest. You'd think that with all that's been happening in WWE over the years, the WWE Superstars would actually be used to WWE getting crazy at times. Its not like R-Truth and The Miz attacking refs and wrestlers at Hell in a Cell is the most unusual behavior from a wrestler (Nexus anyone?) so that's the part I don't get from this storyline. The writers don't know where the hell they are going with this storyline and its obvious.

I'm not trying to cry over spilled milk or anything but I just can't get into this storyline right now. I'll have to wait and see how the storyline goes first so I can change my mind about it.

i think wwe are mocking tna with all the confusion

Chazztastic
10-04-2011, 10:40 PM
What I like about this angle is that Cena isn't the focus of everything... It does have unfolding layers every week but I think that the worst still has yet to come... All this is really an attempt to get let Vince fade away as the major corporate heel because the "Vince vs Austin"-angle was done to perfection and the "NWO Invasion"-angle was too great to replicate, so they have to do create another "employee vs management"-type-angle, that seems somewhat fresh, which is basically what's happening... If I was a writer, I'd expect that Haitch will start "fining" people under contract who doesn't appear on RAW with Otunga doing the legal shtick, having "demands" for a "fair" work environment (ala NBA contract talks)... The vote-of-no-confidence walkout doesn't mean that they are no longer obligated to attend RAW... It's a voice of discontent... The best thing about this angle is that we don't know where the WWE is going to go from here, which is great because all of us were tired of the "Cena-Centered" storylines.

chunkkynutzzz
10-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Wwe needs to focus on guys like John Cena.

machoo mann
10-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Wwe needs to focus on guys like John Cena.

why won't WWE push him?!

The Brown One
10-05-2011, 12:37 AM
For fucks sakes instead of criticizing this angle just watch it and see what happens! People draw conclusions really quickly around here. Remember when Christian lost the world title in 5 days? People were bitching about it and were pissed that the WWE dropped the ball on him. But he went on to become champion again, with a longer reign and a feud with Randy Orton where we actually saw some good matches. Its also ridiculous how far some of you would like this angle to go. Arson, really? This is PG for shits sakes, not M. Just watch and be glad that the WWE has been producing some interesting angles as of late instead of the same old stuff.

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 12:39 AM
For fucks sakes instead of criticizing this angle just watch it and see what happens! People draw conclusions really quickly around here. Remember when Christian lost the world title in 5 days? People were bitching about it and were pissed that the WWE dropped the ball on him. But he went on to become champion again, with a longer reign and a feud with Randy Orton where we actually saw some good matches. Its also ridiculous how far some of you would like this angle to go. Arson, really? This is PG for shits sakes, not M. Just watch and be glad that the WWE has been producing some interesting angles as of late instead of the same old stuff.

This is an example why I voted for TBO in the new fave posters thread!

TheCityLights
10-05-2011, 02:01 AM
People need to stop always referring to the past like they always refer to it. Obviously, we have all seen worse, but if you think everything they have done in the past would be canon to what they are doing now, I'm selling money tree seeds 2 for 100,000

Super Kicked
10-05-2011, 03:15 AM
I think, angle-wise, this is HHH's point. When he was going strong things were a lot worse and he sucked it up and fought, not this sissified lawyer up garbage. I'm actually enjoying the angle, apart from the glamazon talking part (kind of reminds me of the Undertaker when he finally spoke in Suburban Commando), and I can't wait for next Monday night.

Yano88
10-05-2011, 07:29 AM

for fuck sakes do you think Christian's second reign was... good?!?

He was kicked in the balls in order to win it and he lost it at what? his first title defense?

His second reign was more shitty then the first. (at least he won the first one after an epic ladder match...)

Samuel L. Jackson
10-05-2011, 08:26 AM
... after all the crazy sh*t the WWE ha done in the past (crucifixions, hangings, car bombs, necrophilia, electrocuting testicles, etc), the only way it could be considered an "Unsafe Working Environment" now, is if there was a sniper, randomly perforating employees...

.... could actually work if the ones being capped are on the 'Future Endeavour' list... hmmm

Samuel L. Jackson
10-05-2011, 08:27 AM

He was kicked in the balls in order to win it and he lost it at what? his first title defense?

His second reign was more shitty then the first. (at least he won the first one after an epic ladder match...)

Meh, he's still a CLB ...

TheBeardOfZeus
10-05-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm giving the angle time.

It's a good idea, and something that really makes you think that "Can HHH be a leader?" and that's where it can grow. Do we go back to Vince and the status quo, do we have a new guy in charge and everything get a shake up, or is this to be HHH's right of passage to becoming the big boss? Is this to show us that to be the boss you have to make those unpopular decisions, and will he turn into Vince?

The execution of it is fine. It doesn't have to seem extreme, but the fact that the "fired" Miz/R-Truth are still getting in the building and beating up top competitors and referee's would have me worried storyline wise whether I would be next. It's good thinking, we just have to see where it goes, and with faces potentially going against him now, it's him vs the world.

dubb1386
10-05-2011, 10:33 AM

i love this guy

dubb1386
10-05-2011, 10:39 AM
... after all the crazy sh*t the WWE ha done in the past (crucifixions, hangings, car bombs, necrophilia, electrocuting testicles, etc), the only way it could be considered an "Unsafe Working Environment" now, is if there was a sniper, randomly perforating employees...

.... could actually work if the ones being capped are on the 'Future Endeavour' list... hmmm

like the guy said earlier....its pg buddy....the past is gone and we cant keep dwelling on it....just appreciate that the E is actually TRYING to pump out something interesting that doesnt have john cena giving a AA to the entire locker room...i mean personally i ike john cena but it is nice to see a story thats not centered around him

Y2J___Y2J
10-05-2011, 11:14 AM
They really had to do it now though, as there building the towards the Survivor Series PPV..
Vengeance will just be another filler with something to progress the angle even more..

Asherdelampyr
10-05-2011, 12:07 PM

arson was a joke, calm down
but yes, I feel that parts of this have been rushed, it isn't about where the angle is headed, so much as it is just confusion as to what is going on now

The Brown One
10-05-2011, 01:46 PM

His second title reign was a bit better than his first. At least we got to see him hold it for a while.

People do have a right to complain about the angle if they want to. I'm not going to sit here and say "This angle is great!" when I can't get into this storyline. Like I said, this storyline is kinda rushed and confusion to me. Maybe i'll change my mind about it next week or so but that's just my opinion on the angle as of right now. People aen't bitching about it, they are just giving their thoughts on this storyline.

People complain about 90% of angles that both the WWE and TNA do, even if they are good. They have to find a fault with them, because thats their nature. Some have even gotten fed up with CM Punk, after only a few months of him being thrusted in the main event.

Rich Cranium
10-05-2011, 01:51 PM
People complain about 90% of angles that both the WWE and TNA do, even if they are good. They have to find a fault with them, because thats their nature. Some have even gotten fed up with CM Punk, after only a few months of him being thrusted in the main event.

That's how we thrive. We get behind the underrated talent like Ryder and Punk and then once they 'sell-out', we push them aside. Indy music bands becoming mainstream bands get similar treatment.

helmsley
10-05-2011, 05:14 PM

i dont need to wait and watch to write my opinion about how the angle has been working so far for me, i also believe that it might get very intersting with time and that it is a good angle, but i think they have rushed it so far and that it really doesnt seem out of control to me, plus the wm 25 thing i mentioned was already on pg so........

im not asking for brutality or for some mature stuff, i want the wwe to stop treating the fans as if they were dumb or had no memory

helmsley
10-06-2011, 08:23 PM
That's how we thrive. We get behind the underrated talent like Ryder and Punk and then once they 'sell-out', we push them aside. Indy music bands becoming mainstream bands get similar treatment.

unfortunatly it seems true, it happened to orton, to shemus (to some extent) to del rio etc...

Asherdelampyr
10-06-2011, 08:28 PM
unfortunatly it seems true, it happened to orton, to shemus (to some extent) to del rio etc...

I'm still a sheamus mark
not just because he's Irish
not just because he used to do the same job I do
but because he is awesome :P

helmsley
10-06-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm still a sheamus mark

yep, i still think that all the mentioned above are awesome and deserve where they are

Robstar
10-06-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm wondering if WWE aren't attempting another brand split, using this storyline to do so. The premise being all the disgruntled employees siding with Johnny Ace and striking out 'on their own'.

Just musing but hey, I've had a lot of time to think... ;)

Asherdelampyr
10-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm wondering if WWE aren't attempting another brand split, using this storyline to do so. The premise being all the disgruntled employees siding with Johnny Ace and striking out 'on their own'.

Just musing but hey, I've had a lot of time to think... ;)
That may be it, actually

xAzureSkye
10-07-2011, 01:28 PM
They have been put through worse in the past. Divas being put through tables non stop. Bleeding all the time. so many injuries, not forgetting they tried to kill Vince, and Jeff Hardy (kinda, with the stairwell attack)

Asherdelampyr
10-07-2011, 01:46 PM
They have been put through worse in the past. Divas being put through tables non stop. Bleeding all the time. so many injuries, not forgetting they tried to kill Vince, and Jeff Hardy (kinda, with the stairwell attack)

I think that is a large part that makes this all seem so underwhelming. This is actually one of the calmer months of WWE, and now people are complaining about it being dangerous? It just doesn't make sense... Especially since Mark Henry has been the guy who has done the most damage, and he was in the "walk out"

helmsley
10-07-2011, 05:17 PM
I think that is a large part that makes this all seem so underwhelming. This is actually one of the calmer months of WWE, and now people are complaining about it being dangerous? It just doesn't make sense... Especially since Mark Henry has been the guy who has done the most damage, and he was in the "walk out"

i know right? mark herny is been destroying everybody in his path, but he complains about unsafety at work, really makes no sense

Asherdelampyr
10-07-2011, 05:23 PM
i know right? mark herny is been destroying everybody in his path, but he complains about unsafety at work, really makes no sense

it confused the hell out of me
that and Barrett, but then he was explained by giving trip the opportunity to call him a hypocrite

helmsley
10-08-2011, 12:24 PM
it confused the hell out of me
that and Barrett, but then he was explained by giving trip the opportunity to call him a hypocrite

right! i keep forgetting about barret!

what happened when barrett attacked the superstars and things went a "out of control"?????

cena made a team and beated the hell out of them, so why cant they do that right now??
it makes no sense

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
right! i keep forgetting about barret!

what happened when barrett attacked the superstars and things went a "out of control"?????

cena made a team and beated the hell out of them, so why cant they do that right now??
it makes no sense

because Cena doesn't agree that things are out of control :P That's why he wasn't in the walkout
It has to be, they can't be worried about him getting booed, cause the only place that doesn't happen regularly are the tribute to the troops shows, and children's hospitals.

capn-edu
10-08-2011, 01:17 PM
I think HHH is arrogant
why did you see the promo it was good and i pretty much liked it
but didn't HHH's words made it to hard to believe?
Like with Beth and the divas they said they were unsafe and they were in danger of getting hurt
HHH said it hadn't happened and just kept going to make it hard to believe

dont get me wrong i love HHH
and the promo
but i want to hear your opinions about this

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2011, 01:22 PM
I think HHH is arrogant
why did you see the promo it was good and i pretty much liked it
but didn't HHH's words made it to hard to believe?
Like with Beth and the divas they said they were unsafe and they were in danger of getting hurt
HHH said it hadn't happened and just kept going to make it hard to believe

dont get me wrong i love HHH
and the promo
but i want to hear your opinions about this

all those answers and more can be found simply by clicking this link
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10150-wwe-out-of-control-really

AlexWorldOrder
10-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Haha, you guys are definitely on point. This was probably the weakest angle I've seen in years. It's beyond me to think that they can all sit there, and think these are good ideas without acknowledging the past. A bunch of wrestlers crying about getting hurt?!? And yea, let's keep our top guys in the back so they don't get booed.. And let's have you bury Zack Ryder after RAW. What kills me the most? Let's have Wade cry about chaos, and Beth about getting hurt. This entire storyline will only prove that once again, Trips will bury everyone, and Cena will come back on top, ready for Rocky; Punk will come out with a few scratches.

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't think Ryder got buried, I mean, it was one pedigree... and an unexpected one at that, after the show was over.
I think Zack may have actually asked for it so that he could put it on his show

URATOOL
10-08-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm still a sheamus mark

Sheamus worked in McDonalds?????

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Sheamus worked in McDonalds?????

Just because I spend a lot of time there doesn't mean I work there.
it just means I'm fat

URATOOL
10-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Just because I spend a lot of time there doesn't mean I work there.
it just means I'm fat

Sheamus. The Maccers years.....

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/10/29/14/carrot-top-as-ronald-mcdonald-31300-1256840617-6.jpg

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2011, 04:55 PM

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/10/29/14/carrot-top-as-ronald-mcdonald-31300-1256840617-6.jpg

that is completely hilarious

AOF666
10-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Don't like the walkout story. It focus on Triple H instead of the younger talent. HHH is no longer the future of WWE!

Viperfish
10-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Mark Henry shouldn't have been out there, period.

It would've been really neat if Mark Henry was waiting up by the entrance, and then when the referees vote no confidence and start making their way up the ramp... just as they get up there, Henry steps out and starts clobbering them. He picks one up, walks to one of the ends of the stage and holds him hostage there while Haitch tries to negotiate with him. It would've at least brought a little more validity to the whole thing.

I think people are missing the point of this whole thing though. They're not trying to legitimately make it seem like RAW is out of control. Fans aren't stupid, they know what happened during the Attitude Era and even with some of the stuff after it like a car blowing up with Vince in it and Brock Lesnar tossing Zach Gowen in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs. They've got the whole roster working together to overthrow Haitch, justified or not, and they're using "out of control" as a vehicle for it. Haitch debunked their claims in the middle of the ring perfectly and said what we were all thinking.

This is a political move that's been done many times across many industries when they want 'the boss' taken out of the picture by people that are higher than him, whether their grievances are legitimate or not. They can't fire that much of the roster, so the easiest thing to do is to relieve Haitch of his position and that's what the roster is going for.

I think Linda McMahon should be the one to pull the trigger. Her appearances are very sporadic but you know she means business when she's on. It shouldn't be Vince doing it, that would be terrible. I'd love to see Linda give Haitch the boot, hint at putting Vince back in or maybe even Laurinaitis, maybe even have either one come out to the ring to accept before she declares who it is, and then doing a 180 and picking someone totally different. With Foley rumored to be coming back, COO for him isn't a bad play considering he's been commissioner before, and that would be the first TV appearance by him since he left the company so it adds even further shock value for the whole thing.

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Very intetesting idea viperfish

helmsley
10-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Mark Henry shouldn't have been out there, period.

It would've been really neat if Mark Henry was waiting up by the entrance, and then when the referees vote no confidence and start making their way up the ramp... just as they get up there, Henry steps out and starts clobbering them. He picks one up, walks to one of the ends of the stage and holds him hostage there while Haitch tries to negotiate with him. It would've at least brought a little more validity to the whole thing.

I think people are missing the point of this whole thing though. They're not trying to legitimately make it seem like RAW is out of control. Fans aren't stupid, they know what happened during the Attitude Era and even with some of the stuff after it like a car blowing up with Vince in it and Brock Lesnar tossing Zach Gowen in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs. They've got the whole roster working together to overthrow Haitch, justified or not, and they're using "out of control" as a vehicle for it. Haitch debunked their claims in the middle of the ring perfectly and said what we were all thinking.

This is a political move that's been done many times across many industries when they want 'the boss' taken out of the picture by people that are higher than him, whether their grievances are legitimate or not. They can't fire that much of the roster, so the easiest thing to do is to relieve Haitch of his position and that's what the roster is going for.

I think Linda McMahon should be the one to pull the trigger. Her appearances are very sporadic but you know she means business when she's on. It shouldn't be Vince doing it, that would be terrible. I'd love to see Linda give Haitch the boot, hint at putting Vince back in or maybe even Laurinaitis, maybe even have either one come out to the ring to accept before she declares who it is, and then doing a 180 and picking someone totally different. With Foley rumored to be coming back, COO for him isn't a bad play considering he's been commissioner before, and that would be the first TV appearance by him since he left the company so it adds even further shock value for the whole thing.

its a very interesting idea........ but i think its to sofisticated for wwe

helmsley
10-10-2011, 10:03 PM

hahaahahahaha

helmsley
10-11-2011, 06:54 PM

is it carrot top??