PDA

View Full Version : John Morrison - Best of Luck!

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 04:56 PM
This is a LONG tweet from John Morrison, after last Monday Night Raw:

Thoughts I had tonight during RAW tonight in Lafayette…Damn, I just got my ass kicked…

I wonder if John Laurintis’s current promo work is any indication of his aptitude as a wrestler during past in ring endeavors…

HHH says we work for the WWE universe. Hmmm, yup, I agree with that… I wonder if he’s going to mention my birthday… nope.

If the WWE universe is paying our checks maybe the pay scale among us independent contractors should be a bit more evenly distributed…maybe forming a union is a good idea… all other entertainment and sporting entities have them…getting an individual health insurance policy after neck surgery is not easy...I wonder if HHH has an individual health insurance plan, or gets group coverage because he’s classified as an employee…

Wait a minute, when did we nominate @wadebarrett to speak on our behalf? … haha, Barrett talks like a pirate…

I like chaos! If they all leave & I stay, maybe HHH & I could do 5 backstage segments, an in ring promo, and an hour match next week! who am I kidding, HHH is a narcissist. He doesn't think I'm at his level- His main concern is positioning himself as the center of attention …maybe walking out will get HHH to realize he can’t do this alone, the WWE Universe wants to see different people in the mix…there's a roster full of superstars that want chaos, that want the ball, that want to be on the road at every WWE event...

The past is always afraid of the future… HHH’s ego is hungry. He’s got a steak dinner every Monday night- but if he thinks his ego’s gonna snack elsewhere; I’m gonna eat his lunch!"

The Question is: Who wrote this? John Morrison or...(yeah) Melina. I guess John Morrison is already packing...

Thoughts?

Asherdelampyr
10-04-2011, 04:58 PM
This is a LONG tweet from John Morrison, after last Monday Night Raw:

The Question is: Who wrote this? John Morrison or...(yeah) Melina. I guess John Morrison is already packing...

Thoughts?

it's a storyline, there have been quite a few today from different people, trying to sell the walk-out
More than likely there will be some sort of "union" faction or some other nonsense for a while

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 05:10 PM
To be honest, I dont care about Morrison anymore...

Judas
10-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I really hope the reason Morrison is jobbing so much is because he hasn't renewed his contract.

Once its renewed I hope to see him get a manager and maybe go heal.... I wana Iron Man match between him and Punk for the title

Russo swerve
10-04-2011, 05:26 PM

So y did u take the time to make this thread and y did u take the time to read what he wrote???

URATOOL
10-04-2011, 05:28 PM

You care enough to start a thread about him though??????

Dr. Death
10-04-2011, 05:34 PM
I believe it is a storyline push. Morrison is plain boring lately, he was much better as a heel. Maybe this will start a heel turn for him and Vicki can manage him also. As far as a "Union" type group or storyline goes, I think the WWE already tried that angle with The Right to Censor Faction, and it flopped. But it's the WWE and anything is possible with them no matter how good or stupid it may be.

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 05:56 PM
So y did u take the time to make this thread and y did u take the time to read what he wrote???

You care enough to start a thread about him though??????

Not exactly like that either. I just dont care anymore to bicth about how he should be pushed. He's a weak minded man, and Melina is going to take him down the drain with her (or him alone)...

Russo swerve
10-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Not exactly like that either. I just dont care anymore to bicth about how he should be pushed. He's a weak minded man, and Melina is going to take him down the drain with her (or him alone)...

Oooooooooooo o_O

Tyler Durden
10-04-2011, 06:22 PM
"HHH’s ego is hungry. He’s got a steak dinner every Monday night- but if he thinks his ego’s gonna snack elsewhere; I’m gonna eat his lunch!"

Funniest.Line.Ever.

steveorton
10-04-2011, 06:58 PM
I don't know if its storyline but if it's not I don't mind if he gets fired he needs to take some time off and learn how to cut a promo and be a man. I use to be a fan of this guy I always thought he would be better than the Miz. Now look I am one of the biggest Mizfit out there Mizzy Jannetty, Morrison you dumb fuck you mean Johnny Jannetty.

NickAW1990
10-04-2011, 08:05 PM
I think the WWE already tried that angle with The Right to Censor Faction, and it flopped.

The RTC flopped?

They got nearly as much Heat as Triple H, Angle or Heel Austin. I liked the RTC and thought that it did not need to last longer than it did. I could be wrong but I think it was perfectly judged.

Now onto topic.

Unless its one of those rare things (a creative inspired tweet rant) I sadly think that he is doomed, which would be a shame from my point of view. If he had the right attitude he would have made a good fighting IC champ or an underdog world champ.

Morrison is pretty much my second/third favourite in ring work in WWE at the moment behind Danielson and Punk. Being heel would ruin his in ring style, which I am a huge fan of (things like his spots in the Raw Rumble early in the year and the RAW elimination chamber match. If he were to turn heel he would become even less interesting as a character than he is already which should remain just about promo-less at the best of times..

The only reason people watch him is because of his outrageous spots. Whilst I will say they are epic; take them away and you lose any sort of interest in him and then he could (and probably would) be future endevoured.

AOF666
10-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Instead of wasting his time typing on twitter, he should of been focusing on promo work. Maybe he should of picking up the mic and mention it to Haitch instead of being a b**ch and hiding behind a computer!

blink
10-04-2011, 09:41 PM
I wouldn't exactly call his match against Henry a squash match... Maybe that combined with this is a launching point for a new push for him. Crowds like him, he can be a show stealer, I just think he came back at a time when all the big rivalries and feuds were booked up. They used him to help get some more people over and thats ok... They did that with Kane a lot and he's always either in the main event or right underneath it. He'll do ok. Sign a new contract and the feuds will come. It won't be too long before he makes his way back into the main event scene.

zapphoman
10-04-2011, 09:43 PM
I would just like to see Morrison go heel again. He was awesome as a heel. Him being a face has just made him boring.

AreYaSerious
10-04-2011, 09:47 PM
I like Morrison as a face, but he isn't going anywhere with it. Oh and
Wait a minute, when did we nominate @wadebarrett to speak on our behalf? … haha, Barrett talks like a pirate… I lol'd at this.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-04-2011, 10:38 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC0XXc7naPT_DzjhqAK5R00NQvh-EVsLj-suEhuH7WbBXkBnHjWQ

chunkkynutzzz
10-04-2011, 10:45 PM
John Morrison should be a heel and put on spectacular matches and call himself The Greatest Performer
John Morrison "The Greatest Performer"
Something to get him over he just missing something to spark interest