PDA

View Full Version : "Its all part of a bigger picture"

Juvenile Junkie
10-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Its what Wade Barrett was telling us a year ago.So what was the bigger picture?Find me any other group that had such amajor impact,featured heavily each week,and then within a few weeks,just disappeared and became a thing of the past.One of WWE's worst ever decisions was the CM Punk replacing Barrett angle.

So what was the bigger picture/purpose?

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 11:04 AM
There's something about your Threads... :confused:

Russo swerve
10-04-2011, 11:23 AM
There's something about your Threads... :confused:

Yea im with you on this.

Russo swerve
10-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Its what Wade Barrett was telling us a year ago.So what was the bigger picture?Find me any other group that had such amajor impact,featured heavily each week,and then within a few weeks,just disappeared and became a thing of the past.One of WWE's worst ever decisions was the CM Punk replacing Barrett angle.

So what was the bigger picture/purpose?

???????????

shambo2k9
10-04-2011, 11:41 AM
???????????

ok if this is all u get from a russo swerve comment im pretty sure ur threads are worthless lol

tchocky360
10-04-2011, 12:08 PM
ok if this is all u get from a russo swerve comment im pretty sure ur threads are worthless lol

Least he commented on the thread, sidetracker :P

??????? - Pretty sums it up for me as well. The guy is bringing out a topic months out of date just so he can have a bash at something.

squarecircle
10-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Wade Barrett wasn't moving enough merchandise!

Those Nexus t-shirts weren't selling and the WWE had a lot of it in stock.

In order to sell-off the remaining Nexus merchandise, the needed a new leader and face for Nexus. That is why they pulled Barrett and brought CM Punk to head Nexus.

At the end of the day, it's all about the $$$$$$!

The_Awesome_One
10-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Wade Barrett wasn't moving enough merchandise!

Those Nexus t-shirts weren't selling and the WWE had a lot of it in stock.

In order to sell-off the remaining Nexus merchandise, the needed a new leader and face for Nexus. That is why they pulled Barrett and brought CM Punk to head Nexus.

At the end of the day, it's all about the $$$$$$!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

but I have to say the barrett nexus was much better than the CM Punk nexus, hell even the Corre was better than the Punk nexus

jelle1809
10-04-2011, 12:18 PM
you explained the bigger picture on yourself.

The bigger picture of The Nexus was to disappear into the obscurity of all WWE's memorie's

Asherdelampyr
10-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Ok, I read that twice and I still don't get it
are you saying that the Nexus angle from a year and a half ago somehow is concluding here?
the "bigger purpose" was getting them enough gold to change things, which they failed at, how are you not getting that?
the replacement with Punk was a desperate attempt to revitalize the thing, after they killed it with too much Cena (Turns out, Cena is not like Cowbell, and you can have too much)

Rich Cranium
10-04-2011, 01:17 PM
I think they wanted to get Barrett on the map and then move him on his own.

rss3004
10-04-2011, 01:30 PM
The bigger plan was to have the best stable in years end up as cannon fodder for SuperCena.

squarecircle
10-04-2011, 05:31 PM
If you can sell lots of merchandise, then you'll continue to get your push in the top story lines of the company.

Nexus merchandise was not selling. Hence, the push ended.

But Vince still has high hopes for Wade Barrett. There will be another push down the line when Barrett can established that killer persona. He needs to find that transition from Hunter Hurst Hemsley to HHH the cerebral assassin.

chunkkynutzzz
10-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Wade Barrett is Great I see better days ahead for him
And Drew Mcintyre Wwe isn't that stupid but you can't shove everyone in front so damn quickly..they know better

Bodom
10-04-2011, 08:54 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/5/9/9f1c0a6a-9c63-461e-8cc6-b983d3a11da3.jpg

Bodom
10-04-2011, 08:54 PM
I think they wanted to get Barrett on the map and then move him on his own.

They sure did a great job with that didn't they? :rolleyes:

rss3004
10-05-2011, 01:54 AM
If Cena manages to destroy an entire stable on his own, of course they're gonna get buried. Cena won so decisively that it took all of Barrett's and the Nexus's heat away.