PDA

View Full Version : "They"re Who?

DKO Killa
10-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Pretty sure if you're a wrestling fan you know what happen a BFG. Jeff Hardy became heel, Hogan, and Bishoff screws Angle and Anderson, and found out that They are Hardy, Abyss, Hogan, Bishoff, and Jerrett. Now give me your thoughts on "They".

NecroButcher187
10-10-2010, 10:53 PM
2 word: 'They' suck. "nuff said. Don't think so??? Watch the replay.

Dameduse823
10-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Where do we even fucking begin. So Abyss, for the last few months, has been coming out and telling Hogan and Bichoff that THEY were coming and when THEY GET THERE everything will change. My first question is how could THEY have gotten there when THEY'VE been there for months. Bichoff and Hogan are killing this company, just fucking beating it to death with the corpse of all the failed shit from WCW. They have hyped this THEY thing more then anything else since Hogan signing with teh company and it has just been a MASSIVELY PATHETIC LET DOWN

Necroyeti
10-10-2010, 10:56 PM
10/10/10 was a sad day to be a TNA/wrestling fan

Robstar
10-10-2010, 10:56 PM
This is real writing on the fly. Talk about really struggling to find a way to stay relevant, Hogan & Bischoff have reached a new low. Is Hogan heel now too? Jebus!!!
Hardy as a heel and Abyss I can buy, Jarrett as their puppet master maybe, but wasn't the Hogan/Abyss angle played (very badly) out not too long ago?

What the hell is going on over there???

NecroButcher187
10-10-2010, 10:58 PM
My anus literally is inflammed from being royally screwed over by TNA in one of the biggest letdowns in wrestling history. Anxious to see the ratings this Thursday...

Dameduse823
10-10-2010, 11:00 PM
What the hell is going on over there???

I'll tell you whats going on, Hogan's a senile egomaniac who's so desperate to stay relevant and not fade into obscurity that he is willing to come up with any idea to get his wrinkled carcass on tv. And Carter is to much of a bobble headed twit to realize that Hogan and his sock puppet bitchoff are about to end her company

Robstar
10-10-2010, 11:08 PM
I'll tell you whats going on, Hogan's a senile egomaniac who's so desperate to stay relevant and not fade into obscurity that he is willing to come up with any idea to get his wrinkled carcass on tv. And Carter is to much of a bobble headed twit to realize that Hogan and his sock puppet bitchoff are about to end her company

Bwahahahahahaha! Couldn't have said it better!

I'm sure The Shower Urinator will come in here soon and wax lyrical about Hogan's so-called star power and drawing ability but so what? Is that what you want TNA? To desperately try and kindle interest in your company by blowing at the embers of a burnt out star? Fucking hell, it may as well be XWF.

The problem? TNA are trying to emulate WWE - without the funds or creative staff to do so. You can almost hear them going broke.

wallyman
10-10-2010, 11:09 PM
bunch of tna haters on here i can see it...great ppv why is hogan and bischoff there...well cuz everyone naturally hates them duh....why is jarret there well he owned tna once and now dixie is the president....why jeff...jeff has never been heel and he was a top face and still is...so there...is ur answers folks...if u dont understand this...then i feel bad for u bcuz this was the best swerve ever since austin heel turn in wm which i didnt care cuz he was a bad ass anyways...so yeah somehting new...and tna gave it to us lets just hope they can deliver...

BevinBoyz
10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
to be honest.. it was obvious.. the only part that caught me off guard was hardy... i would have thought anderson.. due to the whole "ASSHOLE" thing he's playing off... it would have been perfect.. i could picture this *thursday night TNA opening.. mike tanay/taz welcoming the fans, anderson's music hit.. he walk to the ring with a smug look.. laughs with the fans booing, bitchin/complaining.. he takes mic and say.. "told you i'm a ASSHOLE"* and that sets ur night 4 contrivery (only as well as TNA can)...

jhorton1215
10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
What I don't get is how Abyss goes from wanting to have the TNA Championship to aligning with these guys who help crown the new champion, and his new stablemate.... TNA is really killing me

Firebrand
10-10-2010, 11:14 PM
bunch of tna haters on here i can see it...great ppv why is hogan and bischoff there...well cuz everyone naturally hates them duh....why is jarret there well he owned tna once and now dixie is the president....why jeff...jeff has never been heel and he was a top face and still is...so there...is ur answers folks...if u dont understand this...then i feel bad for u bcuz this was the best swerve ever since austin heel turn in wm which i didnt care cuz he was a bad ass anyways...so yeah somehting new...and tna gave it to us lets just hope they can deliver...

good point, but i think what everyone is trying to say is that considering all the hype, it was a big dissapointment. Frankly, as much as i would have hated it, i wish they would have brought the main event mafia back , that would have been a lil more entertaining than what actually happened. It just didnt live up to expectations.

Robstar
10-10-2010, 11:19 PM
I's so tired of people assuming that saying anything negative is hating on TNA. We're just discussing the facts. And while you blindly jump to the defense of a waning company, the thing you love so much is in so much disarray it's in danger of collapse. Try all you want to pretend it's not there, it's not real, it's not happening *covers ears* LALALALALALALALALA!!! That's the sound of a mark, btw.

It's shit they're serving you. And you keep asking for more. WHAT YOU GONNA DOOOOOO, TNA FANS - WHEN HULK HOGAN WIPES HIS ASS WITH YOUUUUUUU!

Necroyeti
10-10-2010, 11:20 PM

Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand the swerve - and it makes sense - but it doesn't interest or entertain me in the slightest. It certainly doesn't make me anxiously await the next iMPACT like the "they" tease had me looking forward to BFG, so I'm understandably a little pissed off at the company right now.

cetotheizzo
10-10-2010, 11:20 PM
TNA the place i go to be disappointed. So what dose they do now, its not like they are going to take control of everything in TNA because there already in control of TNA. They should just call themselves NWO part 2

brad9993
10-10-2010, 11:21 PM
I say i enjoyed BFG and "they" will work if done properly. I looke forward to Impact to see where they go from here.

SilverGhost
10-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I say i enjoyed BFG and "they" will work if done properly. I looke forward to Impact to see where they go from here.

You are way too optimistic on this. The ppv was bad and I am not hating.

cetotheizzo
10-10-2010, 11:37 PM

wow really the best heel turn since austain at WM? im fan of TNA but really that might be a little much. as far as heel turns go this might be the
150th best heel turn in wrestling history.

SilverGhost
10-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand the swerve - and it makes sense - but it doesn't interest or entertain me in the slightest. It certainly doesn't make me anxiously await the next iMPACT like the "they" tease had me looking forward to BFG, so I'm understandably a little pissed off at the company right now.

I am a little mad also. It wasn't entertaining. It didn't get me jumping up and down in my seat. No Surrender was WAY better than Bound For Glory.

I mean....THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TNA'S WrestleMania! It should have BIG! It was BIG! A BIG letdown.

NecroButcher187
10-10-2010, 11:53 PM
For anyone who doesn't think this PPV was a total piece of s@#t, just watch WM in 6 months and tell me waht you think then. TNA made its name by being the anti-WWE, not it's autistic little brother trying to emulate big bro. Simply pathetic.

Belzova
10-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I am a little mad also. It wasn't entertaining. It didn't get me jumping up and down in my seat. No Surrender was WAY better than Bound For Glory.

I mean....THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TNA'S WrestleMania! It should have BIG! It was BIG! A BIG letdown.

Nice usage of words! *Claps*

I agree that it should have been way better, but they set us up for this big letdown instead. TNA made its bed.. Now when are they going to sleep in it?! I want the TNA I knew an loved back. The company that tried its hardest to seperate itself from the rest of the companies. xD Thank goodness for the creation of youtube!

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Nice usage of words! *Claps*

I agree that it should have been way better, but they set us up for this big letdown instead. TNA made its bed.. Now when are they going to sleep in it?! I want the TNA I knew an loved back. The company that tried its hardest to seperate itself from the rest of the companies. xD Thank goodness for the creation of youtube!

Thanks but yeah big letdown.

I was expecting "THEY" would be new people. But nah....

(Yeah TNA made their bed but I suplexed Robstar in the bed and broke it)

Belzova
10-11-2010, 12:07 AM

So did I. I might stop watching TNA soon. It is like the writers are purposely screwing with Dixie an TNA like they are secretly being payed off on the side by Vince. I mean... THE SHORE sounds like something The raw brand creative would come up with!

There you go bloggers.. Title: "The TNA-Writers diabolical plan!"

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:13 AM
So did I. I might stop watching TNA soon. It is like the writers are purposely screwing with Dixie an TNA like they are secretly being payed off on the side by Vince. I mean... THE SHORE sounds like something The raw brand creative would come up with!

TNA writers? plan?

Nah....they would need ideas to come up with a plan. I think they are being half-assed on their work.

The only match that I can think of that BFG was kinda worth watching was MCMG and Generation Me. Thats it.

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 12:15 AM

thats just so crazy that it might be true!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I enjoyed BFG for many reasons. First lets start off with some good news. Did you watch that match with the MCMG and Gen Me? That was truly awesome, those dudes should get an instant raise. I am so happy that TNA got out of the impact zone, even though the arena didn't look full, I'd rather have a half filled arena than a full impact zone any day. The knockouts did a good job and when ever i hear Tazz say LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE my day gets a little bit better. As for the Eric Young match, it was what it was. Im not an Orlando Jordan fan, its not because he is Bi or gay or whatever it just seems to me that his character has no place in wrestling. I don't give a shit about someone being gay, but when Eric or whoever tried to roll up O Jordan for a pin, Tazz told them to watch where there hand goes he might like it........Come on, don't gay people have a hard enough life being gay? As for the fortune match, it was good not great, basically it was and elimination chamber match without the pods. Always good to see people bleed, but Brian Kenrick botched the table spot on the top of the cage and that is unacceptable. Dude had one move to do and he couldn't do it. Overall, i was shocked to see ev.2 get the win and that's a good thing. Now, on to THEY, Hogan did not look good and I wish him well on his recovery. As for Jeff Hardy turning heel I got one word for you...............wait for it............wait for it........................Brilliant. No one saw that coming not even me with all my infinite wisdom. I love to be surprised in pro rasslin and boy was I surprised. As for TNA allowing a person with pending felonies have their World Title is mind boggling to me. Not a good example for the children but I think that was the point. Kurt or Rob will take that from Jeff soon enough. As you all know I am not a fan of double J so I wasn't thrilled he was a part of THEY. Bishoff and Hogan, whether you love them or hate them they are good for TNA. I really enjoyed some of the signs in the crowd i.e PG with a huge X on it, and 10 10 10 signs with the Nexus logo, very clever and to those fans, clap, clap, clap, good job. After reading some of the post on this subject I can tell people are not pleased but come on, has any of Dixie's or anyone else s surprises ever be the one you wanted, my guess is no. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
once the toothpaste is out of the tube, it's hard to get it back in

Belzova
10-11-2010, 12:19 AM
MCMG an GM are some great talent. I have never walked away, flipped the channel, or turned to my laptop while they were on tv. Just in pure awe at their raw athletic abilities. :o

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I enjoyed BFG for many reasons. First lets start off with some good news. Did you watch that match with the MCMG and Gen Me? That was truly awesome, those dudes should get an instant raise. I am so happy that TNA got out of the impact zone, even though the arena didn't look full, I'd rather have a half filled arena than a full impact zone any day. The knockouts did a good job and when ever i hear Tazz say LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE my day gets a little bit better. As for the Eric Young match, it was what it was. Im not an Orlando Jordan fan, its not because he is Bi or gay or whatever it just seems to me that his character has no place in wrestling. I don't give a shit about someone being gay, but when Eric or whoever tried to roll up O Jordan for a pin, Tazz told them to watch where there hand goes he might like it........Come on, don't gay people have a hard enough life being gay? As for the fortune match, it was good not great, basically it was and elimination chamber match without the pods. Always good to see people bleed, but Brian Kenrick botched the table spot on the top of the cage and that is unacceptable. Dude had one move to do and he couldn't do it. Overall, i was shocked to see ev.2 get the win and that's a good thing. Now, on to THEY, Hogan did not look good and I wish him well on his recovery. As for Jeff Hardy turning heel I got one word for you...............wait for it............wait for it........................Brilliant. No one saw that coming not even me with all my infinite wisdom. I love to be surprised in pro rasslin and boy was I surprised. As for TNA allowing a person with pending felonies have their World Title is mind boggling to me. Not a good example for the children but I think that was the point. Kurt or Rob will take that from Jeff soon enough. As you all know I am not a fan of double J so I wasn't thrilled he was a part of THEY. Bishoff and Hogan, whether you love them or hate them they are good for TNA. I really enjoyed some of the signs in the crowd i.e PG with a huge X on it, and 10 10 10 signs with the Nexus logo, very clever and to those fans, clap, clap, clap, good job. After reading some of the post on this subject I can tell people are not pleased but come on, has any of Dixie's or anyone else s surprises ever be the one you wanted, my guess is no. U MAD???

infinite wisdom

The main event was bad dude!

I felt like they were rushing for the return of Hogan and Hardy's heel turn. The match had its moments but it wasn't enough. It wasn't on No Surrender's level when Jeff and Kurt stole that show then the "wisdom" of TNA's creative staff had to mess it up.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:24 AM
MCMG an GM are some great talent. I have never walked away, flipped the channel, or turned to my laptop while they were on tv. Just in pure awe at their raw athletic abilities. :o

THIS! THIS is what TNA wanted to see. I wanted to see this at BFG, not cheap storylines.

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 12:29 AM

infinite wisdom

somebody read that and give a summary of it, i lost interest right after gen me.

WWTNA
10-11-2010, 12:30 AM
my question is why would you turn a great babyface wrestler jeff hardy a heel? not only that, why would you make him side with abyss when abyss was beating the shit outta him the past weeks? i don't get this whole storyline or anything tna is doing as of late. then they add hogan, eric, and jerrett as "they" like its gonna shock the fans when it really doesn't make sense.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:33 AM
somebody read that and give a summary of it, i lost intrest right after gen me.

MCMG vs GenME-great match
Knockouts did good. Pigeons flying....
Orlando and EY....
Fortune and EV2...good not great....
They are Hogan Bischoff JJ Abyss and Hardy

Hardys heel turn-brilliant!

AGEOFFALL
10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Hardy as a heel. That's believable. LMAO.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 12:40 AM

Lmfao! (I didn't sell btw)

Robstar
10-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Lol, I thought you meant you suplexed me also. ;)

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Lmfao! (I didn't sell btw)

I should have brought in a ladder and swanton'ed

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Lol cool thanks SilverGhost. It’s only a good heel turn if you can understand why the face was turned into a heel. Which I don’t understand because jeff going to jail or overdosing in a restroom somewhere pretty soon, so why would you be placing all your hopes and dreams on him.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Lol cool thanks SilverGhost. It’s only a good heel turn if you can understand why the face was turned into a heel. Which I don’t understand because jeff going to jail or overdosing in a restroom somewhere pretty soon, so why would you be placing all your hopes and dreams on him.

You are welcome! xD

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Things I didn't like at BFG. Whoever thought of the SHORE gimmick needs to be shot on site, im not joking I'll shoot the mother trucker myself. Cookie and cream is by far the worst shit i have seen in a long time. Im not a jersey shore fan to begin with so I hope TNA listens to the crowd because i think I'm in the majority when it comes to hating not only their gimmick but them as individuals. I don't believe even Vince would think that's a good idea, and Vince has came up with some pretty stupid ideas in the past. The main event was rushed, bad time management from TNA. YOU cant blame Kurt/Jeff/Anderson for rushing, they had to tell a story and there match was good. Kurt had a bad spill on the outside floor and his eye was bleeding. I cant believe he recovered so quickly. Kurt also missed hitting Jeff in the air on one of Jeff's swantons, but i think Kurt got a concussion when he hit the floor. Not sure though, we shall see on Thursday. Jay lethal match was so-so not great. I watched BFG online and the most disappointing thing of the night was not the ppv but the people in the chat beside the screen. Nothing but haters and if that is any indication of the people in this world, we are in serious trouble. They hated every f'n thing. I know you cant please everyone but f me they hated on everything even the mcmg match, and i was like WTF. TNA's biggest ppv of the year and people still talk about about John Cena. Love him or hate him that dude brings out a reaction in people like no one else. Overall, not a bad ppv but its hard to live up to that much hype. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Things I didn't like at BFG. Whoever thought of the SHORE gimmick needs to be shot on site, im not joking I'll shoot the mother trucker myself. Cookie and cream is by far the worst shit i have seen in a long time. Im not a jersey shore fan to begin with so I hope TNA listens to the crowd because i think I'm in the majority when it comes to hating not only their gimmick but them as individuals. I don't believe even Vince would think that's a good idea, and Vince has came up with some pretty stupid ideas in the past. The main event was rushed, bad time management from TNA. YOU cant blame Kurt/Jeff/Anderson for rushing, they had to tell a story and there match was good. Kurt had a bad spill on the outside floor and his eye was bleeding. I cant believe he recovered so quickly. Kurt also missed hitting Jeff in the air on one of Jeff's swantons, but i think Kurt got a concussion when he hit the floor. Not sure though, we shall see on Thursday. Jay lethal match was so-so not great. I watched BFG online and the most disappointing thing of the night was not the ppv but the people in the chat beside the screen. Nothing but haters and if that is any indication of the people in this world, we are in serious trouble. They hated every f'n thing. I know you cant please everyone but f me they hated on everything even the mcmg match, and i was like WTF. TNA's biggest ppv of the year and people still talk about about John Cena. Love him or hate him that dude brings out a reaction in people like no one else. Overall, not a bad ppv but its hard to live up to that much hype. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

Thats the thing dude. There was so much hype for this PPV and well deserved since it was TNA's biggest night, their own WrestleMania.
But the delivery wasn't good. Especially the main event since they rushed it.

Necroyeti
10-11-2010, 12:55 AM
As horrible as it was, at least the "They" reveal was incredibly consistant (apart from Hardy) with the Sting storyline from way back in March. It's just that... no one really cared about that storyline. Or the people involved in that storyline.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 12:59 AM
As horrible as it was, at least the "They" reveal was incredibly consistant (apart from Hardy) with the Sting storyline from way back in March. It's just that... no one really cared about that storyline. Or the people involved in that storyline.

Looking at your posts...dude...you were in a rage!

But this is true.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 01:56 AM
my question is why would you turn a great babyface wrestler jeff hardy a heel? not only that, why would you make him side with abyss when abyss was beating the shit outta him the past weeks? i don't get this whole storyline or anything tna is doing as of late. then they add hogan, eric, and jerrett as "they" like its gonna shock the fans when it really doesn't make sense.

TNA never made sense since Hogan and Bischoff came dude.

Champ
10-11-2010, 02:43 AM

Thanks for your comments. It's nice to hear from someone who isn't a negative, critical snob and who realizes a good swerve when he witnesses it. Very refreshing.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Thanks for your comments. It's nice to hear from someone who isn't a negative, critical snob and who realizes a good swerve when he witnesses it. Very refreshing.

Bahahahahahahahahaha! Mark.

Kashdinero
10-11-2010, 03:33 AM
I don't usually read spoilers but I just had to find out who "they" were, Im not shocked at bischoff hogan and Jarrett . But Jeff Hardy as heel sounds quite refreshing. With abyss as his "diesel" I think it could work for a while.... Or should I say would on it's own without the o.a.p's.

On paper it sounds horrible (barring the hardy heel turn) let's hope I'm pleasantly surprised when I watch it (it's not on in England till Friday!!)

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
10-11-2010, 06:38 AM
i loved the jeff hardy heel turn wow TNA has some balls unlike wwe as they arent turnin cena fully heel :(
i really like the "they" faction, ok it is a bit of a disappointment but i loved hogan being out there, the guy was ill u could tell hes weak but he still made it out there and the storyline makes perfect sense. i just hope they carry on with this storyline and u tna haters need 2 give tna a chance and stop bitchin cuz it is better than wwe atm!

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
10-11-2010, 06:40 AM
why hate on hogan, bischoff and jarret??
no 1 complains when "oap's" like kane and undertaker and bearer etc are on tv, i love it nd it is nostalgic, u hav got to have a mixed show not too many young guys n not just old guys n dats why tna is the best.
wat a matchup between gen me and mcmg last nyt!

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 08:32 AM
For anyone who doesn't think this PPV was a total piece of s@#t, just watch WM in 6 months and tell me waht you think then. TNA made its name by being the anti-WWE, not it's autistic little brother trying to emulate big bro. Simply pathetic.

Genius analogy. Very true. The autistic brother can't even reach outside it's own country. I genuinely do like TNA, I do, but if they continue to only market themselves properly in the US than they DESERVE to go out of buisness.

Daniel Bryan
10-11-2010, 09:08 AM

your right im a TNA hater bc i think that PPV sucked like most of their PPV's have this year just like WWE's PPV's but your so right im a TNA hater just bc i think that and i think that was the worst "surprise" in the history of wrestling seriously i thought they were bringing someone in since abyss' dumbass has been sayin they are coming they were already there and now you need to go say your prayers and ask for forgiveness for comparing that shit to Austins heel turn at Wrestlemania.... You know why? BC STONE COLD FUCKING SAID SO

Daniel Bryan
10-11-2010, 09:13 AM
i loved the jeff hardy heel turn wow TNA has some balls unlike wwe as they arent turnin cena fully heel :(
i really like the "they" faction, ok it is a bit of a disappointment but i loved hogan being out there, the guy was ill u could tell hes weak but he still made it out there and the storyline makes perfect sense. i just hope they carry on with this storyline and u tna haters need 2 give tna a chance and stop bitchin cuz it is better than wwe atm!

better than WWE at the moment? my ass... i dont know what your confused about but there is a reason why TNA ran back to Thursday nights before Monday Night Football started bc there ratings already sucked thanks to the WWE... now i give TNA chance after chance after chance but im done with their shit now horrible PPV worst then HIAC which i thought would be very hard to be worst then..... TNA Rest in Peace

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 09:46 AM

I am not hating TNA. I just hate that they rushed a main event match for that storyline that was so pointless. Abyss mentioned THEY like they were new people. We found out that it was Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett. That is NOT NEW! They rushed the main event for that?

Though either way....I'll give TNA a chance to wipe up their own crap.

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Kinda off topic, but who moderates the blogs?

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Kinda off topic, but who moderates the blogs?

I guess noone. (also if you want to blog on how bad BFG was and piss off any TNA fans.....keep it at an intelligent level.)

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 10:09 AM
I guess noone. (also if you want to blog on how bad BFG was and piss off any TNA fans.....keep it at an intelligent level.)

I posted a blog regarding BFG, I feel it was intelligent, but it seems that the site's owner doesn't want to post it? I feel its a better blog than a lot of the blogs on here saying "i wunda wat wil hapen in da cena and nexus story l0lz"

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:22 AM
I posted a blog regarding BFG, I feel it was intelligent, but it seems that the site's owner doesn't want to post it? I feel its a better blog than a lot of the blogs on here saying "i wunda wat wil hapen in da cena and nexus story l0lz"

Maybe to prevent hatred?

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Maybe to prevent hatred?

It's not a hate blog - in the blog I express that I enjoy TNA. All I know is that I saw a thread saying that we ened more blgogers, so I obliged. Have you read it?

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:33 AM
It's not a hate blog - in the blog I express that I enjoy TNA. All I know is that I saw a thread saying that we ened more blgogers, so I obliged. Have you read it?

I haven't since its not up :(

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 10:34 AM
I haven't since its not up :(

Ah, thanks anyway :\ I can't see the logic in asking for more bloggers when they're extremely fussy about what gets accepted.

Red devil
10-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Theres a rumour circulating that the group they call "they" is going to be added to Ive heard BRUTUS BARBER BEEFCAKE aka THE DISCIPLE AKA THE BOOTY MAN AKA ZODIAC Real name ED LESLIE etc is joining very soon and a big rumour MATT HARDY ,probably matt who set this rumour off Even though matt is still under contract and the 90 day no compete clause etc.Anybody else heard anything else??

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 12:43 PM
your right im a TNA hater bc i think that PPV sucked like most of their PPV's have this year just like WWE's PPV's but your so right im a TNA hater just bc i think that and i think that was the worst "surprise" in the history of wrestling seriously i thought they were bringing someone in since abyss' dumbass has been sayin they are coming they were already there and now you need to go say your prayers and ask for forgiveness for comparing that shit to Austins heel turn at Wrestlemania.... You know why? BC STONE COLD FUCKING SAID SO

LMFAO!!!! That’s just what I wanted to say, but didn’t since I’m a new member here, and didn’t want to start trouble.

Red devil
10-11-2010, 12:50 PM
I m a little disapointed too but Ive heard from good sources that they are going to add to the group from outside sources.Just watch this space.................

Tommy Thunder
10-11-2010, 01:26 PM
If only TNA could do a PPV with just the MCMGs, BMI and Gen Me.....

Dameduse823
10-11-2010, 01:29 PM
If only TNA could do a PPV with just the MCMGs, BMI and Gen Me.....

That is something I would deffinatly pay to see, TNA has a lot of issues but their tag division has outrun WWE for years. They should just have one ppv thats a giant tag tournament so they can highlight their companies only redeeming qualites

Robstar
10-11-2010, 02:22 PM
why hate on hogan, bischoff and jarret??
no 1 complains when "oap's" like kane and undertaker and bearer etc are on tv, i love it nd it is nostalgic, u hav got to have a mixed show not too many young guys n not just old guys n dats why tna is the best.
wat a matchup between gen me and mcmg last nyt!

Because Hogan & Bischoff are stealing the limelight! You don't see that? How about stepping aside for the younger guys - and not just the ex-WWE guys.
You conviently leave out the fact that WWE has 2 brands, 3 shows and a lot of fresh new talent coming through. So if WWE use 'Taker & Kane on Smackdown so what? Look at Raw - it's all about the youth. You used to be able to say that about TNA

Red devil
10-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I think we should see where TNA are going with this angle before we all condem them, I mean I agree with a lot of what people are saying but they have got a wide variation of talent young and old big and small I believe they also have quite a few great creative minds with Russo,Hogan,Bishoff and Just recently BRUCE PRITCHARD I do believe they will pull this off and 6 months down the road everbody will be saying that this angle was as good or is as good as nWo.Lets keep an open mind guys.

Daniel Bryan
10-11-2010, 03:11 PM
I think we should see where TNA are going with this angle before we all condem them, I mean I agree with a lot of what people are saying but they have got a wide variation of talent young and old big and small I believe they also have quite a few great creative minds with Russo,Hogan,Bishoff and Just recently BRUCE PRITCHARD I do believe they will pull this off and 6 months down the road everbody will be saying that this angle was as good or is as good as nWo.Lets keep an open mind guys.

please stop digging yourself a grave...
this angle will never be as good or near as good as nWo...
they would be lucky if the angle got half as good as nWo

Red devil
10-11-2010, 03:32 PM
please stop digging yourself a grave...
this angle will never be as good or near as good as nWo...
they would be lucky if the angle got half as good as nWo

Thats your opinion mate and you may end up being right but in the mean time i m keeping an open mind :}

Warmachine
10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Well what he said was gen me...blah blah blah..gay...blah blah blah infinite wisdom ..blah blah...U MAD???

AndyWonder
10-11-2010, 04:59 PM
The build up to "THEY" was great but the revelation ruined everything! However, I'll say I was surprised by the revelation of every member of "THEY." In one IMPACT segment, Abyss told Hogan to his face, and I quote, "THEY told me I don't need you!" So immediately I assumed Hogan was not involved; but now that he is, I guess Abyss really does need him. Then Abyss beats up Jeff Hardy bad, so the alliance of the two of them surprised me. And Jeff turning heel surprised me obviously. He has never been one. Jarrett surprised me because he had no recent dealings with Bischoff or Hogan. He was busy trying to figure out what Sting and Nash's problem was, which, by the way, I still don't know what that is. They need to just tell us already.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 05:18 PM
The build up to "THEY" was great but the revelation ruined everything! However, I'll say I was surprised by the revelation of every member of "THEY." In one IMPACT segment, Abyss told Hogan to his face, and I quote, "THEY told me I don't need you!" So immediately I assumed Hogan was not involved; but now that he is, I guess Abyss really does need him. Then Abyss beats up Jeff Hardy bad, so the alliance of the two of them surprised me. And Jeff turning heel surprised me obviously. He has never been one. Jarrett surprised me because he had no recent dealings with Bischoff or Hogan. He was busy trying to figure out what Sting and Nash's problem was, which, by the way, I still don't know what that is. They need to just tell us already.

Maybe Hogan was trying to tell Abyss he didn't need to live in his shadow or covet hos HOF ring - or maybe Hogan is serruptitiously sending the message that we all don't need him. ;) But really no, it's as if the writers forget what the fuck they did last week and carry on regardless. Hopefully Pritchard will bring some stability there but maybe he's just another case of Dixie's infatuation with everything WWE

Daniel Bryan
10-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Maybe Hogan was trying to tell Abyss he didn't need to live in his shadow or covet hos HOF ring - or maybe Hogan is serruptitiously sending the message that we all don't need him. ;) But really no, it's as if the writers forget what the fuck they did last week and carry on regardless. Hopefully Pritchard will bring some stability there but maybe he's just another case of Dixie's infatuation with everything WWE

SPOILER ALERT: Dixie Carter has a wall size picture of Vince McMahon in her room

Robstar
10-11-2010, 06:11 PM
When you look at it, the whole thing has got us talking about it, this thread has been pretty busy. They say any attention is good attention and like it or hate it - we are all talking about it.

I thought it was important to stop and acknowledge that.

DKO Killa
10-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I got the internet going NUTS!-Paul Wall

NecroButcher187
10-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Look, bottom line is no matter how much we blog about it, that doesn't sell seats or garnish ratings. The only reason they're getting so much internet 'pop' today is so people can express their utter outrage and disgust. The enire PPV, and the 'swerve', was a huge disappointment. Period....and this is coming from a hardcore wrestling fan, and a fan of TNA. Thank Jebus for their high-calibur of actual wrestling, because if it wasn't for that last night may have been a deathblow to TNA.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:25 PM
SPOILER ALERT: Dixie Carter has a wall size picture of Vince McMahon in her room

Hey motivation has to come from somewhere!

One way or the other ;)

NightWolf
10-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Theres a rumour circulating that the group they call "they" is going to be added to Ive heard BRUTUS BARBER BEEFCAKE aka THE DISCIPLE AKA THE BOOTY MAN AKA ZODIAC Real name ED LESLIE etc is joining very soon and a big rumour MATT HARDY ,probably matt who set this rumour off Even though matt is still under contract and the 90 day no compete clause etc.Anybody else heard anything else??

THEY will be long gone an over with before Matt Hardy is free to join TNA. So I would not look to far into it.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I meant it on my last post xD