PDA

View Full Version : The Little Alliance That Could (The Vicki Guerrero Experience)

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Did anyone notice this? Vicki Guerrero's stable has grown. It started off small but all of a sudden, it's large and in charge. They've been put together by a common bond but if you think about it, this stable has damn near all of the GOLD!

Alberto Del Rio w/Roberto Rodriguez -- WWE CHAMPION
Cody Rhodes - WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
Dolph Ziggler - WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPION

^^All of the focus is slowly burning on to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Christian and Swagger won the Tag-Team Championship soon enough. Or, if Christian wins the WHC and Swagger and Otunga win the Tag-Team Championship... it's a slow and seamless build in my opinion. This is definitely a stable to be on the lookout for.

What would the call it though?

Enforcer23
10-04-2011, 08:28 AM
i think its more of they needed her in this whole angle so shes with cody and all them i dont see anything coming out of it atleast intill after SS

Tommy Thunder
10-04-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm curious to see if WWe keeps this stable together for a period beyond the current storyline. I'm hoping it isn't a short term thing.

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 08:51 AM
I dont see them as a Stable yet. Just a group of people, with the same goal: Get rid of HHH...

S.E. Zero
10-04-2011, 09:08 AM
I dont think its a stable just yet much less Vickie's stable. They just got together to force HHH out, and in a way they did alongside everyone last night.

So after HHH is gone for sure I'm most of this group will too.

Though as far as Raw goes a few choice talents that could well by joining Vickie's stable are:

McGillicutty under the Hennig name teaming up with Swagger, I'd turn Morrison heel out of frustration of losing often and join the stable based on their success and had Reks and Hawkins seperately or together been asked to join the stable a few months back they could've fit well within the group alongside Ziggler and Swagger.

As far as a name goes I got nothing xD so yeah.....

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-04-2011, 09:17 AM
There's been plenty of stables and teams formed on a common goal. And they stayed together. DX, Horsemen, nWo, RatedRKO, and plenty, plenty others. What would be so different about this grouping? They have the makings of something good and they're something to watch out for.

Enforcer23
10-04-2011, 09:28 AM
There's been plenty of stables and teams formed on a common goal. And they stayed together. DX, Horsemen, nWo, RatedRKO, and plenty, plenty others. What would be so different about this grouping? They have the makings of something good and they're something to watch out for.

well wahts there common goal...to get rid of hhh...after SS what will it be then...but i guess its a start of point to keep them togeather

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 09:29 AM

I understand what you're saying, but Im not sure you see my point. I think it would be much more believable, and look like an "on the making" Stable if they actually joined The Miz and R-Truth, because they started the whole thing...

S.E. Zero
10-04-2011, 09:30 AM

I agree with you, we just cant assume all the talents that appeared are asociated with Vickie aside from Swagger and Ziggler just yet.

Rhodes, Del Rio and Christian carry themselves well without the need to be in a stable hence in my comment above yours are some talents that could fit in Vickie's stable.

But I agree if done right Vickie's stable has the potential to do many a great things.

Enforcer23
10-04-2011, 09:30 AM
I understand what you're saying, but Im not sure you see my point. I think it would be much more believable, and look like an "on the making" Stable if they actually joined The Miz and R-Truth, because they started the whole thing...

that does sound better and more realistic

Brewer 314
10-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I don't see these guys as a stable either.

wrestlingfan66513
10-04-2011, 11:56 AM
get rid of otunga. He seemed like the odd man in that whole group in my opinion

Asherdelampyr
10-04-2011, 12:58 PM
get rid of otunga. He seemed like the odd man in that whole group in my opinion

but they need his super lawyer powers

Vickie could do very well with a decent heel stable behind her, though at this point I think we can only say for sure that Ziggler and Swagger are her guys.

rss3004
10-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Add Miz and R-Truth, and you've got yourself a decent stable.
Of course, after last night you might as well add the entire Raw roster since they all want HHH to go.

Robstar
10-06-2011, 11:08 PM
I want to join this stable. But you already knew that ;)

S.E. Zero
10-06-2011, 11:12 PM
I want to join this stable. But you already knew that ;)

Did I?.....0__o

BlazersDozen
10-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Did anyone notice this? Vicki Guerrero's stable has grown. It started off small but all of a sudden, it's large and in charge. They've been put together by a common bond but if you think about it, this stable has damn near all of the GOLD!

Alberto Del Rio w/Roberto Rodriguez -- WWE CHAMPION
Cody Rhodes - WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
Dolph Ziggler - WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPION

^^All of the focus is slowly burning on to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Christian and Swagger won the Tag-Team Championship soon enough. Or, if Christian wins the WHC and Swagger and Otunga win the Tag-Team Championship... it's a slow and seamless build in my opinion. This is definitely a stable to be on the lookout for.

What would the call it though?

I don't think Christian, Del Rio, Rhodes & Otunga are aligned with her services officially. I think she's just there because Swagger & Ziggler joined the other guys in the law suit. Del Rio isn't even apart of the law suit, he was just in the tag match to further push the storyline with Cena & Punk.

So its still Vickie managing Swagger & Ziggler. Other guys are just around for the lawsuit. The day she comes out with Christian & without Swagger & Ziggler, then I'll agree or if she says that they are her clients.

Robstar
10-07-2011, 05:09 AM
I'm just sayin', because I want to get this out there, is I think they may be leading to an awesome brand split storyline (and if this has already been discussed, I'm sorry - point me to the relevant thread). If WWE is doing what I suspect, it's creating a "faction federation" and in the only way anyone could take the brand seperation seriously anymore was by uniting, disrupting and dividing.

If I really thought Vince still gave a fuck anymore about the product over the dollar, I'd give this some consideration.

But it's what I'D be doing.