PDA

View Full Version : sin cara vs. sin cara

OldSchoolHeel
10-04-2011, 03:27 AM
am i the only one who thought this match was a total botch fest with too many arm drags?

i think its been long enough now that i can fairly say send mistico and hunico or whoever back to mexico. his/their matches suck.

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-04-2011, 03:32 AM
am i the only one who thought this match was a total botch fest with too many arm drags?

i think its been long enough now that i can fairly say send mistico and hunico or whoever back to mexico. his/their matches suck.

Yes it was a botch fest, but they shouldn't get rid of either. WWE needs to let them wrestle in true luchedore style.

URATOOL
10-04-2011, 03:33 AM

I love "am I the only one...." threads, when there are clearly loads of people who thought the match was a load of pipe. It's mentioned in nearly all of the HIAC threads and several others. So yes, yes other do agree it was a bad match.

Your opinion has been ratified. Time to move on.

OldSchoolHeel
10-04-2011, 03:34 AM
i was happy to see randy orton destroyed again.

URATOOL
10-04-2011, 03:46 AM
i was happy to see randy orton destroyed again.

Wow. You are even trying to threadjack your own thread. Now that is talent!

OldSchoolHeel
10-04-2011, 04:07 AM
Wow. You are even trying to threadjack your own thread. Now that is talent!

recognize!!!

cody rhodes should be IC champ forever.

OldSchoolHeel
10-04-2011, 04:08 AM
im also glad that booker t is an announcer now. not because i enjoy anything he says but because for the first time in my life i'm enjoying things michael cole says.

CrowOfMurders
10-04-2011, 05:32 AM
To add to your feeling of validation, I agree with everything you said in all 4 of your 7 posts in your own thread, true ownage.

Tommy Thunder
10-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Why the hell are you de-railing your own thread? In the first page of it no less!

And if I'm not mistaken, there is already a thread on the Sin Cara match from HIAC.

To say that either guy needs to go back to Mexico is unfair IMO. Hunico has proven that he's more than capable of putting on a match. Mistico I guess is a slow learner of the WWE style, or he's struggling with it, who knows.
The match at HIAC wasn't great, but if WWE had let them both go out and 'do their stuff', then I have no doubt that match would have stolen the show.

Maybe that's what WWE were afraid of.

OldSchoolHeel
10-05-2011, 01:03 AM
To add to your feeling of validation, I agree with everything you said in all 4 of your 7 posts in your own thread, true ownage.

thats because this is an epic thread by an epic poster.

OldSchoolHeel
10-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Why the hell are you de-railing your own thread? In the first page of it no less!

because i'm a heel thats what i do.

i wish drew mcintyre would have got dq'd and went crazy on randy orton on raw. i wanted to mark out for that so bad.....

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 01:05 AM
because i'm a heel thats what i do.

i wish drew mcintyre would have got dq'd and went crazy on randy orton on raw. i wanted to mark out for that so bad.....

What do you mean you're a heel? This isn't some wrestling company lol!

OldSchoolHeel
10-05-2011, 01:16 AM
What do you mean you're a heel? This isn't some wrestling company lol!

i know im being a smart ace. but i made you laugh. :-)

Tommy Thunder
10-05-2011, 01:25 AM
i know im being a smart ace. but i made you laugh. :-)

It's just we had a guy here a while back that actually thought he was playing a heel character here. He even had videos of himself bashing members and making ridiculous claims to get heat and all that.

I was scared this might have been de-ja vu lol!

OldSchoolHeel
10-05-2011, 01:29 AM
It's just we had a guy here a while back that actually thought he was playing a heel character here. He even had videos of himself bashing members and making ridiculous claims to get heat and all that.

I was scared this might have been de-ja vu lol!

i like to joke around but no. i didnt grow up eating lead chips and fluoride.....lol

Dr. Death
10-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Lets get back to the main topic:

Sin Cara (Hunico) can perform at WWE level or style while Sin Cara (Original) is still having problems. I'm not a big fan of luchador style wrestling, but believe that these 2 could have stolen the show at HIAC if given the chance to wrestle luchador style. The match was a botch from the get go more because of having their hands tied rather than from skill. They are headed to Mexico for a tour so you got your wish. But don't worry they will be back. To perma ban them to Mexico would be way too harsh of punishment for botching a wrestling match.