10-04-2011, 01:54 AM
I'll make it short and nice

HHH's Team:
Cena, Punk, HHH, The Rock and Sheamus

The Conspiracy Team:
ADR, Ziggler, Swagger, Christian and Cody Rhodes
Otunga wil take a manager role.

Q: What do you think about my thoughts?
Q: What are your team's going in to SS? (Well, I think everyone can predict a match like this will happen at SS)

Sorry for my bad english.

The_Awesome_One
10-04-2011, 05:26 AM
I really hope they stop giving otunga screen time, doesnt Dolph have a degree in law also they could have him double up as lawyer and superstar

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 05:48 AM
I think R-Truth and The Miz are key elements here, so somehow at some point, they gonna make it to the team:

HHH, CM Punk, The Rock, John Cena and Sheamus
The Miz, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler, Del Rio (?) and Christian (c)

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 05:56 AM
I really hope they stop giving otunga screen time, doesnt Dolph have a degree in law also they could have him double up as lawyer and superstar

One word: Harvard

BlazersDozen
10-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Triple H, Punk, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton

Vs

Dolph Ziggler, Awesome Truth, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes

I know The Rock said he & Cena are teaming up but he never said in a SS type match. Could mean teaming up to take the belt off ADR & put it on Cena so The Rock has a title shot at WM.

BlazersDozen
10-04-2011, 06:00 AM
BTW I actually agree with OP but I'm being Devil's Advocate

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Triple H, Punk, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton

Vs

Dolph Ziggler, Awesome Truth, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes

I know The Rock said he & Cena are teaming up but he never said in a SS type match. Could mean teaming up to take the belt off ADR & put it on Cena so The Rock has a title shot at WM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO93Edk7xtw&feature=related

Joonny
10-04-2011, 06:35 AM
I have a feeling that Miz and R-truth will "get their jobs back" when (yes, I said when) VKM returns to television.
Don't think they will have a match before that.

It could be that VKM would be back before SS tho.

Another thought is that HHH promises Miz and Truth their job back if they can win against the super duo Cena and Rock in a tag team match.
Ofc, they will lose, but next night VKM is back, and they will recieve a "new" contract although.

Poot-Hair
10-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Now are you sure that this is your final thoughts on SS? hmmm? hmmmmmmm? HMMMMMM? (glares menacingly -_-) LOL just pulling your leg dude. I actually mostly agree with ya :D