PDA

View Full Version : Soooo

hollywoodrock
10-03-2011, 10:17 PM
After watching the hhh thing i noticed everyone but punk n cena n orton were at ringside....im gnna guess they will be the only ones who back hi

stinger13
10-03-2011, 10:21 PM
I will watch next week. My interest level is at high level

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
After watching the hhh thing i noticed everyone but punk n cena n orton were at ringside....im gnna guess they will be the only ones who back hi

For what it's worth, I don't believe Sheamus was there and neither was Orton.

I don't know what's happening next here. It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

TheRockerGother
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
The only ones to back him is what you meant right???This whole angle is great it makes you wonder what's gonna happen next it's not predictable.

Steve Austin
10-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah I noticed it, everyone but the 4 top faces atm. I can see it leading to HHH, Cena, Orton, Sheamus and Punk v the rest of WWE. I'm really enjoying WWE lately.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-03-2011, 10:27 PM
For what it's worth, I don't believe Sheamus was there and neither was Orton.

I don't know what's happening next here. It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

I think we've established HHH's team for Survivor Series

hollywoodrock
10-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah thats wht i meant....it would be good if steph was behind all this since hhh replaced vince

Wade Barrett 1979
10-03-2011, 10:28 PM

No Sheamus, Ryan, Kelly Kelly or Eve either!!

hollywoodrock
10-03-2011, 10:28 PM

true plus add the rock to the team

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 10:30 PM

I believe you're right. Add the Rock in there, and you have your 5 man Survivor Series team.

BIGZrudypoo812
10-03-2011, 11:45 PM
it left me wanting more which is a very good thing, i remember back in 2000 when almost every RAW was like that

BlazersDozen
10-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Great Khali wasn't out there...didn't see Curt Hawkins either unless he was getting blocked by Reks.

SESAfro
10-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Great Khali wasn't out there...didn't see Curt Hawkins either unless he was getting blocked by Reks.
Hawkins was there, I remember seeing the back of his sleeveless jacket. Plus, Khali was "injured" by Henry on Smackdown, so that explains that.

Only thing I could hear after it wa said and done was: What a twist!

Rich Cranium
10-04-2011, 01:10 AM
That was too funny! Even the cameramen were leaving! I almost thought Jim Ross was staying. You know it's going to lead to Vince coming back and taking his company back.

ELNIOJR
10-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Interesting storyline ideed. But, I think the segment was weak when it comes to the promo. I was expecting a nice back and forth, but then again no CM Punk and Cena there, so. And yes, we've HHH's team.

The other team gonna be Chirstian, Miz, Truth...and I want Dolph on it, and one more person. Probably Del Rio (?) But what about the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Championship?

HHH, CM Punk, Sheamus, The Rock and Cena (?)
The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, Dolph Ziggler and Del Rio (?)

That way we could/gonna have at least:

Randy Orton vs Mark Henry for the WHC.

BlazersDozen
10-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Interesting storyline ideed. But, I think the segment was weak when it comes to the promo. I was expecting a nice back and forth, but then again no CM Punk and Cena there, so. And yes, we've HHH's team.

The other team gonna be Chirstian, Miz, Truth...and I want Dolph on it, and one more person. Probably Del Rio (?) But what about the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Championship?

HHH, CM Punk, Sheamus, The Rock and Cena (?)
The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, Dolph Ziggler and Del Rio (?)

That way we could/gonna have at least:

Randy Orton vs Mark Henry for the WHC.

I think Henry is going to be involved in the storyline. Did you see how quick he backed down when Ace told him to stop??

& the E isn't making all heel champions for no reason. Awesome Truth win the tag titles at Vengence. Book it!