PDA

View Full Version : can anyone else not stand kelly kelly?

WWF-Hates-LittleJimmy
10-03-2011, 08:51 PM
When she screamed tonight, it just proved the fact that not only is she a terrible wrestler but a horrible actor as well.

It's not a friday the 13th movie, it's the wwe. I feel she is a disgrace to the divas as a whole.

Iron Ape
10-03-2011, 09:07 PM
It was like menses for the ears.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-03-2011, 09:11 PM
I could stand her with her clothes off

IPOOPINTHEBATH
10-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I stand her over Beth's knee.

Los Conquistador
10-03-2011, 09:29 PM
I hate her voice

And tonight I sat there thinking "are we supposed to support temper tantrums now?"

SaberToothTigerz
10-03-2011, 09:31 PM
ooops i made a topic about this too :(

AOF666
10-03-2011, 09:40 PM
She sucks, and she fails as a scream queen!

wrestlingfan66513
10-03-2011, 09:51 PM
it was retarded last night when she got all angry and kept slamming Beth on the turnbuckle.

Glamour Girl
10-03-2011, 10:09 PM
OMG preaching to the choir here. She is a horrible disgrace to the Divas which is only made worse by the fact that WWE insisits on shoving her down our throats.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-03-2011, 10:11 PM
omg preaching to the choir here. She is a horrible disgrace to the divas which is only made worse by the fact that wwe insisits on shoving her down our throats.

want... To... Make joke.... About kelly kelly.... And shoving things.... Down throats...... Argghhhhh

TheRockerGother
10-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Wow why is everyone on her badly she's gotten better since she first arrived and treat as if she's like Jenna Moscana or whatever her name was when she went to TNA.

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 10:18 PM
want... To... Make joke.... About kelly kelly.... And shoving things.... Down throats...... Argghhhhh

Allow me.
I'd like to shove something down her throat!

Steve Austin
10-03-2011, 10:18 PM
It wasn't so bad while on mute ;) Seriously though I'm not a fan, I would of prefered it if Eve was champ for these past few months.

AreYaSerious
10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
She's stepping it up, I didn't mind her being Diva's Champ, but I did mind she was champ for that long.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Allow me.
I'd like to shove something down her throat!

LOL

I didn't know if it would be construed as being un- PG for this site.

But if Tommy Thunder can say it, it must be ok!

cancron
10-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Wow why is everyone on her badly she's gotten better since she first arrived and treat as if she's like Jenna Moscana or whatever her name was when she went to TNA.

The issues with her are obvious, she can't wrestle....anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what real wrestling looks like. If you go to any wrestling school, the first thing they teach you is how to run the ropes. pay attention to the next time she has a match. she doesn't bouce off the ropes like every other wrestler. She slows down to a stop, touches the ropes and then starts running again, like WTF.

But for those of us that are true wrestling fans, not sports entertainment, but wrestling. We've all slowly excepted these models that come in and play wrestlers, and it's a hard pill for us to swallow when one of them wins a title. But K2 represents the absolute last person that should or ever deserve that title. We'd probably bitch less if Harvey Wimpleman was the champ again over K2. At least Harvey knew the most basic move in wrestling.

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 10:32 PM
LOL

I didn't know if it would be construed as being un- PG for this site.

But if Tommy Thunder can say it, it must be ok!

Somebody had to get it out there!
And I think EWN is TV 14 at the very least. I'd say we're edging on Attitude era at times.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Somebody had to get it out there!
And I think EWN is TV 14 at the very least. I'd say we're edging on Attitude era at times.

Tommy Thunder, you are my inaugural 'current favourite member of the EWN'. Congratulations

IrkenInvader
10-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Stop saying she improved damnit. We know! The problem is she still sucks.

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Tommy Thunder, you are my inaugural 'current favourite member of the EWN'. Congratulations

Why thanks you. I'm honored.

Stop saying she improved damnit. We know! The problem is she still sucks.

Exactly.
Considering she's been in WWE for 5 freaking years, you'd think she'd have improved more!!
She has improved, it's just she's improving at the pace of a snail!! At this rate, she'll reach 80 and still not be as good as Beth Phoenix or Natalya.

As an example, I'll use another diva. Kaitlyn.
She's been in WWE just over a year now, and in that year she's improved a lot. I'd even go as far as saying she's on par, or close to being at Kelly's level in the ring now.

zapphoman
10-03-2011, 11:07 PM
You know that little temper tantrum she threw on Raw? That is what I do when she is show on my moving pictures box.

Brewer 314
10-04-2011, 12:41 AM
She's too 'fake' looking. I don't find her attractive at all. What is she, 80 pounds (20 of that being in her fake ass hair)

She's horrible in the ring on top of that.

TwoTone
10-04-2011, 12:44 AM
She sucks but hey at least Beth was nipping out in that segment. And then Vickie did later on. Not ashamed to say it. I would plow Vickie's old ass

SESAfro
10-04-2011, 12:53 AM
She's too 'fake' looking. I don't find her attractive at all. What is she, 80 pounds (20 of that being in her fake ass hair)

She's horrible in the ring on top of that.
You forget about the boobs.

Her scream was rather ear splitting, bit I ended up laughing about how bad it was.

AreYaSerious
10-04-2011, 01:13 AM
She sucks but hey at least Beth was nipping out in that segment. And then Vickie did later on. Not ashamed to say it. I would plow Vickie's old ass

http://www.gifshare.com/uploads/images/20071024/full_size/7840_stewieguypuke.gif

but...
Yeah they get rid of Ashley and get diva's like Kelly Kelly....

Super Kicked
10-04-2011, 01:47 AM
So she goes from stealing victories by roll up, to only losing the title by getting hit in the face with a mic, to total domination?

URATOOL
10-04-2011, 03:04 AM
The crazy thing about little KK is that she is in shape, flexible, has a good reach, can perform some moves and holds well enough (at times), seems to have pretty good stamina (well that's what some guy from the locker room told me.....) and has moments when she looks like she could really pull off a decent move set......

Yet she still manages to botch, over-pause, scream too much and generally fuck up being a wrestler.

I give her:

8/10 for potential.
6/10 for effort
but sadly 3/10 for achievement.

URATOOL
10-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Why thanks you. I'm honored.

Exactly.
Considering she's been in WWE for 5 freaking years, you'd think she'd have improved more!!
She has improved, it's just she's improving at the pace of a snail!! At this rate, she'll reach 80 and still not be as good as Beth Phoenix or Natalya.

As an example, I'll use another diva. Kaitlyn.
She's been in WWE just over a year now, and in that year she's improved a lot. I'd even go as far as saying she's on par, or close to being at Kelly's level in the ring now.

I'd probably put Kaitlyn ahead of her.

And that's not just because I'd happy do some pretty terrible things to Kaitlyn.............

Reichwulf
10-04-2011, 03:16 PM
she could botch every match and only do roll ups correctly and the wwe will push her full force, because she is a "pretty' face

Wade Barrett 1979
10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
If you go to any wrestling school, the first thing they teach you is how to run the ropes. pay attention to the next time she has a match. she doesn't bouce off the ropes like every other wrestler. She slows down to a stop, touches the ropes and then starts running again, like WTF.

This is it for me with K2!! Until she learns this most basic of ring moves, no argument about how she's 'improved' will wash with me!!

NickAW1990
10-04-2011, 08:32 PM
She is about as useless as anyone that has ever been in a WWE ring. So why they were pushing her while understandable from a business perspective was a slap in the face to the great females such as Sunny, Fabulous Moolah, Trish, Sable and Lita.

Just for mentioning Kelly Kelly and the general disgrace of the Diva's right now I feel the need to post a link to the following match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gIU044mVSo