PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley vs Undertaker

jledwig
10-03-2011, 05:50 PM
So lets say this match does happen and its a retirement match for Wrestlemania... Would it be Mankind? Would it be a Casket Match or simply just a 1 on 1 singles match? Hell in a Cell match? Someone please give me ideas.

I would love to see this match BTW. If they plan this perfectly they can do it. What I would love to see is Undertaker callout HHH and HHH tell him that he won't wrestle him at Wrestlemania but he knows someone that is very much interested in ending the streak. Car crash music hits and out comes Mick Foley... What do you guys think? Career vs Career.

Grind_Bastard
10-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I hope it happens, but both men are far from their prime. A hardcore match/Hell in a Cell will suit the situation, not a wrestling match but a brawl.

jledwig
10-03-2011, 06:20 PM
I agree, Its gotta be a hell in a cell match. These two are the ones that basically made the match famous in my opinion. That would be a great going away match for 1 of the 2. To be honest I understand everyone knows that Undertaker won't lose, but if for some magical reason he agrees to losing at Wrestlemania I can't see anyone more deserving than Mick Foley. What do you think?

Robstar
10-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Well if we are gonna have to watch Undertaker hobble around for one final match, what better opponent than Mick? Don't get me wrong, I love both these guys but you gotta admit they'd never be able to rival their previous encounters - in fact, it would actually take away from their respective legacies.

Personally, I'm not sure who could make Undertaker look as good as he should do in a last match, forget the streak (even though I think you can't possibly end it at just 19-0), I'm just hoping that WWE aren't gearing up for his return to be against Mark Henry.... although if they were going to bring him back this year, now would be the time.

Don't discount HHH putting Nash in there as 'punishment' for the WM match. But sincerely, I hope not!

jledwig
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Lets face is it, I believe it will be 1 of the following 4 men. HHH, Mick Foley, Kane or CM Punk.

helmsley
10-03-2011, 06:32 PM
i think it will be either punk, hhh, foley,henry or sheamus

Tomsta666
If they do have a Hell in a Cell match you've got to remember this isn't 1998. Foley isn't going to be doing massive falls from the top, and through the roof and whanot.

jledwig
Oh and also theres a possibility it could still be Sting... Remember Sting only signed a 1 year deal with TNA in January. Still that possiblity.

Robstar
10-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Lets face is it, I believe it will be 1 of the following 4 men. HHH, Mick Foley, Kane or CM Punk.

With the current backstage disgruntlement (word of the day btw;)) with HHH not being able to seperate business and personal issues, I could surely see Vince returning to 'get back' at HHH by pitting him against 'Taker again

jledwig
10-03-2011, 06:39 PM
If that happens, knowing Vince McMahon though, I can't see it being just a 1 on 1 match. I don't consider that "punishment" It would most definitally be a Casket or a Hell in a Cell. Maybe even a cage match. It will be some gimmick like last years was.

evilgenius780
10-03-2011, 06:42 PM
I know both these guys are far past their prime, but I don't care, I would pay to see this match again.

dres1214
10-03-2011, 06:51 PM
If they do have a Hell in a Cell match you've got to remember this isn't 1998. Foley isn't going to be doing massive falls from the top, and through the roof and whanot.

That's true. I mean if the match isn't what everyone thought they'll criticize it.

mika009
10-03-2011, 07:04 PM
I would like to see Mick and Undertaker go at it once more. Mick or Mankind is the only guy that was really a threat to Taker. I would like to see them in a burried alive match. Have Undertaker win so he's 20-0 but as he is burrying Mankind a bunch of other wrestlers come out and knock Taker in and bury them both, then both are retired.

wrestlingfan66513
10-03-2011, 08:31 PM
5 threads of doom

Peter Kaymakcian
10-03-2011, 08:33 PM
No absolutely not. This would be a horrible idea and a horrible match. Neither one can go anymore. Undertaker needs someone to carry him through a match.

AOF666
10-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Honestly if Foley could get back the Mankind attitude, I would like to see Undertaker vs Mankind in a I quit match. Far as I know, neither one ever said I quit in a match!

Peter Kaymakcian
10-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Honestly if Foley could get back the Mankind attitude, I would like to see Undertaker vs Mankind in a I quit match. Far as I know, neither one ever said I quit in a match!

Foley has. Versus Ric Flair at SSlam

Rich Cranium
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM
I really don't see Foley in any big match with the Undertaker. Sure they have put on big matches before, hence the word before. Nice thought but I would bet against it.

BIGZrudypoo812
10-03-2011, 11:58 PM

he did verse The Rock in there Epic I Quit Match

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:27 AM
I hope it happens, but both men are far from their prime. A hardcore match/Hell in a Cell will suit the situation, not a wrestling match but a brawl.

Well said. I think its 1 of the only matches that people would want to see happen again. Not the same moves and amazing falls but i'm sure this 2 great men could think of something just as big.

evilgenius780
10-06-2011, 05:28 PM
he did verse The Rock in there Epic I Quit Match

technically no, it was a recording, but he did against Flair..only it was to save Melina if I remember correctly.

Edit: I love your sig

VanHooliganX
10-06-2011, 05:30 PM
technically no, it was a recording, but he did against Flair..only it was to save Melina if I remember correctly.

Edit: I love your sig

You do remember correctly, at SummerSlam 2005.

evilgenius780
10-07-2011, 03:30 PM
You do remember correctly, at SummerSlam 2005.

Thank you, used to play drinking games during the PPVs back then, so a lot of it is a blur