PDA

View Full Version : Bound for Glory thoughts.

SilverGhost
10-10-2010, 10:27 PM
What are your thoughts on Bound For Glory?

My thoughts is that BFG 10-10-10 was disappointing.

NecroButcher187
10-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Absolutey f@#kin' horrendous!!!!! The 3 tag team matches were lackluster. Team 3D's announcement mellowdramatic at best. Abyss losing, then saying we're here....sad. The lethal lockdown match?? Pathetic. Thank God for Lethal vs. Williams, and that could've been bette. The main event was great until the predictable ref bump. And 'They'??? I have lost almost all faith in the TNA brand. C'mon....Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett, Hardy & Abyss??? Really??? Hell, I like Fortune as a better stable than that. The entire PPV was a huge disappointment all around. Say what you want about WWE, but when it comes to WrestleMania WWE NEVER drops the ball, especially as horribly as TNA did tonite. I was all hyped p for weeks to see what unraveled at BFG. BFG now stands for Big F@#kin' Goose-egg. I for one am sorely disappointed and disoriented by tonite's turn of events. I will watch Impact! on Thursday just to hear the feeble explaination for this travesty. After that, I'm really not sure if I'll be watching anymore. A sad night indeed my friends....

Necroyeti
10-10-2010, 10:53 PM
That's it, I'm done with TNA. I've looked past their (many, many) faults for a few years now because they DO have some great wrestling, but lately I've just been feeling way more frustration with each show than satisfaction. "They" is the final straw, most likely the worst ending to a PPV I've seen in my fifteen or so years of being a wrestling fan.

Fuck this company. I give up.

On a more positive note, praise where praise is due: GenMe vs MCMG was very good indeed (if you look past the gratituous no-selling), the X-division match was solid, RVD and Abyss had some nice moments and the main-event was great until the end (bit overkill with the finishers at times though)

SilverGhost
10-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Wow...hatred in this!

This was supposed to be TNA's Wrestlemania! Absolutely pitiful!

cetotheizzo
10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
it was only a few steps away from being mediocre, just like the hamburgs i get from mcdonalds.

AGEOFFALL
10-11-2010, 12:37 AM
I heard the arena was about half full

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 01:10 AM
I heard the arena was about half full

Of course! That has been the case when they go to arenas. They purposely don't fill every seat for some reason.

I saw that when TNA went to Atlanta for their PPV. Only the close seats got filled. Nosebleeds didn't.

jethro
10-11-2010, 01:18 AM
It felt clustered,factions,factions everywhere...the only faction I'm interested was World elite and that didnt last long.And same problem I've heard/read/watch over and over again,hiring ex-wwe...i mean most of those ex-wwe already achieve something great been there done that stuff in wwe why ruin the chances for up and coming wrestlers?

Imo when it comes to angle/storyline TNA not good at it,wrestling match wise TNA is good on that part and it is from TNA originals.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 02:27 AM
It felt clustered,factions,factions everywhere...the only faction I'm interested was World elite and that didnt last long.And same problem I've heard/read/watch over and over again,hiring ex-wwe...i mean most of those ex-wwe already achieve something great been there done that stuff in wwe why ruin the chances for up and coming wrestlers?

Imo when it comes to angle/storyline TNA not good at it,wrestling match wise TNA is good on that part and it is from TNA originals.

Agreed on the last part.

CRock128
10-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Well I thought it was a good pay per view. It was a lot better than most of the wwe pay per views action wise. I know they have to do some work on the creative team part, but the Jeff Hardy heel turn was classic. And as far as Jeff Hardy going to jail, I ain't even worried about that I'm pretty sure he ain't going to jail, I'm gonna say probation and community service. I just wish that people would stop dissing the creative said of TNA and just focus on the wresting which is WWWAAAAYYYYY!! BETTER!! than WWE right now. Like I tell other people if you want to hear great mic skills and a great storyline go watch a soap opera. All in all I thought it was good, really liking the Jeff Hardy turn, SCREW ALL THAT ARE HATING!!!!!!!!

Sondreg
10-11-2010, 07:42 AM
what a horrible PPV

Justdawg08
10-11-2010, 04:54 PM
What a bunch of bitches. All you guys do is whine and cry...

I'd hate to hear how all of you sound after your mother doesn't cook the bacon enough.

"MOM!!!!!! THIS IS HORRENDOUS... THE BACON IS ONLY COOKED ON ONE SIDE. OMG... IM NOT EATING YOUR BACON ANYMORE CAUSE I"M A FUCKING CRY BABY. YOUR WORSE THAN TNA MOMMY!! WORSE!!!!"

Yeah I bet thats how your mornings sound.

BECAUSE IIIII AMMMMMMM AWESOMMMMMMMEEEEE AND YOUUUUU AREEEE CRRRRYYBBBABBBBIEEESSSS.

Seriously would you rather watch what WWE has done in the past 5 years and literally have ZERO surprises? At least TNA is trying to be entertaining. And WWE lately has been really good to. I have seen some of the best matches of the decade recently being MCMG Vs GenMe and Del Rio Vs Mysterio

NecroButcher187
10-11-2010, 07:01 PM

I'd hate to hear how all of you sound after your mother doesn't cook the bacon enough.

"MOM!!!!!! THIS IS HORRENDOUS... THE BACON IS ONLY COOKED ON ONE SIDE. OMG... IM NOT EATING YOUR BACON ANYMORE CAUSE I"M A FUCKING CRY BABY. YOUR WORSE THAN TNA MOMMY!! WORSE!!!!"

BECAUSE IIIII AMMMMMMM AWESOMMMMMMMEEEEE AND YOUUUUU AREEEE CRRRRYYBBBABBBBIEEESSSS.

Seriously would you rather watch what WWE has done in the past 5 years and literally have ZERO surprises? At least TNA is trying to be entertaining. And WWE lately has been really good to. I have seen some of the best matches of the decade recently being MCMG Vs GenMe and Del Rio Vs Mysterio

Cornball......

Necroyeti
10-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Fuck this company. I give up.
SPOILER POST

Reading the spoilers for Thursday's Impact, seems like I made a good decision:

Fourtune seems to be part of "They" as well, Tara laying down for Madison, two no contest finishes, the only clean finish is a 4-on-1 handicap match, JWOWW from Jersey Shore, and... FANS BEING REMOVED FOR SHOWING THEIR DISAPPROVAL!?!?! Wow, sounds like it'll be an unpalatable show.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:03 PM

Wow....not surprised?

So Cena being in Nexus is just a figment? That was not a surprise?

They only thing that BFG surprised me was the LACK OF DELIVERY. They lacked to back up their hype. The main event was crap. They rushed it.

el gabo
10-13-2010, 10:59 AM
I tried giving TNA a chance. I stopped watching when Abyss had the "magic ring". I found it so stupid, but last Sunday I gave TNA a chance since they said this was their Wrestlemania. MCMG were the stars of the night, because the Lethal Lockdown match was all over the place. They shouldn't have these types of matches with so many people in a cage. 5 or 6 people max. Main event was going fine until Hogan came out. Enough said.