PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Moment From Hell in a Cell...

ELNIOJR
10-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Well, I think HIAC was a good PPV. Good opening match, Tag Match, Sin Caras Match wasnt bad, just a dead crowd. Good Main Event and ending of the PPV. But to me, the greatest moment of this PPV happened during the Sin Caras match, when Mistico kicked Hunico in the face:

Booker T:
Wow, what a kick right to the, mask area.

Jim Ross:
Mask area?

Michael Cole:
Did you say the mask area? How about the head?

Yeah, just another Thread about HIAC :)

Undertaker Mark
10-03-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm a big fan of the Booker, JR , Cole announce team maybe King should go away forever. He kisses the faces ass too much without even attemting to praise any heel EVER

Tomsta666
10-03-2011, 09:35 AM
There was a few golden Booker T moments in this PPV :cool:

I like how he gets stuff wrong, I mean he refered to the Cell as the Chamber loads of times during that main event. When Cole called him out on it, he's like "same thing daawg" :D

Yano88
10-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Booker T is gettin worse at the same speed as he is getting better! XD

Basically, the more he says nonsense things the more I adore him!

He is too entertaining as commentator! He is surpassing even JBL!

efrum
10-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Definitely the best the commentary has been for a long while.
Booker T came out with some classics... A great line about getting on a bicycle or something.
JR very vocal and back (almost) to his best.
Micheal Cole inoffensive for most of it besides the Rhodes Morrisson match.
Enjoyable PPV with mostly good booking besides the (millionth) WWE title change.

Tommy Thunder
Booker T is gettin worse at the same speed as he is getting better! XD

Basically, the more he says nonsense things the more I adore him!

He is too entertaining as commentator! He is surpassing even JBL!

Booker is entertaining, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's surpassing JBL! JBL was the best color commentator WWE have had in a while.

But The commentary was great during this ppv. It deteriorated during the IC title match when Cole went into heel overdrive, but it was back good by the main event.

I think that announce team is the best combination WWE have at the moment. Although I'd possible have Josh Matthews or Matt Striker replace Cole, as I'm a strong believer that Cole should become a more prominent on-screen character, such as a manager.

Rich Cranium
He is funny but he sometimes says the same phrase over and over. Last night, if I took a shot everytime he said 'you gotta be kidding me', I wouldn't be posting right now! :)

zapphoman
10-03-2011, 09:54 AM
aaawwwwwww!!! Sorry had to do that. I think he is funny but I just wish he would go back to wrestling. When he had that match with Swagger it looked like he wasn't missing a step.

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 09:56 AM
aaawwwwwww!!! Sorry had to do that. I think he is funny but I just wish he would go back to wrestling. When he had that match with Swagger it looked like he wasn't missing a step.

True. He's still in phenomenal shape for his age, and IMO, WWE should utilize him as a wrestler while he still has it. Then he can move into a commentating role.

ELNIOJR
10-03-2011, 10:17 AM
And finally they asked him this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpvzuuq9xfs

Rich Cranium
10-03-2011, 10:22 AM
And finally they asked him this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpvzuuq9xfs

That was gold! Haha, Booker said it just shlepped out.

Blinker
10-03-2011, 10:23 AM
The Sin Cara's match was definitely the highlight of the commentary night. Booker made this match entertaining.

The end of the PPV was the highlight of the action. JR made it feel intense.

Keith_Stone
10-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Well I can't get enough of Booker. He's a great dude, and he was on fire at HIAC last night!

ELNIOJR
10-03-2011, 10:29 AM
The Sin Cara's match was definitely the highlight of the commentary night. Booker made this match entertaining.

And his reaction when R-Truth was beating on camera men, was just awesome...

Rich Cranium
10-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Where those real police because you would of thought they would have cuffed Triple H too?

Elm Street Survivor
10-03-2011, 10:32 AM
The worst part was when Cena lost the strap!

Best part was when it ended cause I was so mad!! xD

Keith_Stone
10-03-2011, 10:34 AM

Got to agree on both points there.

J.R. was back to something close to his best last night. He made that last segment for me.

ELNIOJR
10-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Where those real police because you would of thought they would have cuffed Triple H too?

Steph gotta have something to do with it :)

ELNIOJR
10-03-2011, 10:41 AM
BTW, Alberto taking Cena out and locking the Cell = Manouver of the year. I think a lotta people got COLD BELLY seeing that :)

The_Awesome_One
10-03-2011, 11:08 AM
BTW, Alberto taking Cena out and locking the Cell = Manouver of the year. I think a lotta people got COLD BELLY seeing that :)

yeah that was awesome, I loled at his reaction after the match had finished, just charging in the ring and beating on del rio for out smarting him, he wasnt complaining when he did a similar kind of thing to Batista in a last man standing match,

jordan1995
10-03-2011, 11:15 AM
cody got a decent pop when revealing the new intercontinental tittle as the classic belt.

lewism173
10-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Got to agree on both points there.

J.R. was back to something close to his best last night. He made that last segment for me.
exactly what I thought

Tomsta666
10-03-2011, 11:53 AM
cody got a decent pop when revealing the new intercontinental tittle as the classic belt.

It was nice to see the pre-attitude era IC belt back. Now if only they'd do the same with the WWE chapionship title...

Blinker
10-03-2011, 11:57 AM
It was nice to see the pre-attitude era IC belt back. Now if only they'd do the same with the WWE chapionship title...

I COMPLETELY agree.

Blinker
10-03-2011, 12:48 PM
yeah that was awesome, I loled at his reaction after the match had finished, just charging in the ring and beating on del rio for out smarting him, he wasnt complaining when he did a similar kind of thing to Batista in a last man standing match,

HOLY CRAP!! I completely forgot about that. I HATED that ending. It was SO dumb. I'm to assume that A) Batista couldn't reach down and rip the plastic wrap off and B) Batista couldn't power his way out of it. Thanks for bringing back that crappy memory. :)

daverende5
10-03-2011, 12:49 PM
lol, booker t saying in a hell in a cell match, that the champion should go for the count-out (mark henry?)

K2Jelly
10-03-2011, 12:52 PM
HOLY CRAP!! I completely forgot about that. I HATED that ending. It was SO dumb. I'm to assume that A) Batista couldn't reach down and rip the plastic wrap off and B) Batista couldn't power his way out of it. Thanks for bringing back that crappy memory. :)

It was duct tape, actually.

Blinker
10-03-2011, 01:10 PM
It was duct tape, actually.

Thank you for the correction. I just remembered that it sucked and I tried to block out that memory.

jelle1809
10-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I found it a dead PPV. The only good thing of the entire night was the ending. I think this was chemistered greatly.

The entire locker room bashing on the cell, nobody getting inside. Awesome Truth beating up referee's and camera crew and Cena, Punk & Del Rio. Eventually cops getting in the cell, Awesome Truth surrendering themselves to these cops and being handcuffed, Both men getting dragged out of the cell, HHH bashing in their skulls when they got out and then finally being dragged out of the arena.

midian
10-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Maybe it was just me but I think Booker may have said shit during the Cody Rhodes match,he probably said should but it sounded like he said shit to me.
It was just after J.R's herbal tea joke

Los Conquistador
10-03-2011, 01:47 PM

I thought cena was gonna pull a superman and rip the door off

I actually wanted him to win tonight over the other two

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 02:15 PM

I wanted him to win too, mainly cuz i "predicted" it in the contest XD Damn it Cena, "Y U NO SUPERMAN THE HELL?"

Y2J___Y2J
10-03-2011, 05:55 PM
The best thing for me was when Booker was saing "Sin Cara negro".. because most the time he'd say something and and say "JR" at the end.. seemed to me that he was constantly saying "negro" to JR.. I'm surprised VKM let him say negro that many times on air..
By God from reading my post.. it makes me sound unbelievably racist :O I'm not trying to be BTW

cato79
10-03-2011, 06:42 PM

I thought so too... but that was TOO much even for Super Cena... Glad he didn't, that would take a lot of credibility from "Satan's Playground"...

I hope that Del Rio takes more advantage from this WWE Champion run... It was easy to predict that he'd win due to the Mexico tapings next week.