PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cara NEGRO VS Sin Cara AZUUUUL

Leonardo
10-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Did anyone else enjoy the comentary more than the match between the two sin caras . I was laughing anytime Cole/Ross/Booker would throw words there in spanish....I really enjoed the comentary moe than the match other than having a couple os spots the match was drawn out and boring. thought please...

Leonardo
10-03-2011, 07:38 AM
This was a lot better than sin cara one and sin cara two

SaberToothTigerz
10-03-2011, 07:42 AM
for gods sakes how was the match boring?
u alongside with the new orleans crowd must have a loosen screw or something in that head of urs
the match was better than average i enjoyed it very much so..
i dont understand how in the hell it was boring? but seriously..i hated the crowd reaction through the entire ppv just a bunch of dum hillbillys who cant cheer up for the real superstars, freaking john cena had a louder pop up of the entire night and he lost it.

Leonardo
10-03-2011, 07:48 AM
I grew up with AAA and if these two guys were "luchador Style" match it was slow and borign for my taste tey say that Azul has to change to the WWE style but if he went against NEGRO who knows the luchador style it should have been a little more high pace....but that was not my comment my comment was that the comentating was hilarious

machoo mann
10-03-2011, 08:04 AM
I guess theres no luchadore match without a few botches here and there? wasn't anything spectacular in my opinion, just average. Black Snow, J.R and Cole were game at commentary.. insane Booker commentary FTW!

gokhanx99
10-03-2011, 08:06 AM
worst crowd ever. no reaction at all when alberto came out. the smallest reaction to mark henry won and boring chants for sin cara. probibly a racsist crowd im kind of joking there but at the same time i wouldnt be suprised.

dres1214
10-03-2011, 08:34 AM
I grew up with AAA and if these two guys were "luchador Style" match it was slow and borign for my taste tey say that Azul has to change to the WWE style but if he went against NEGRO who knows the luchador style it should have been a little more high pace....but that was not my comment my comment was that the comentating was hilarious

Its WWE not AAA, They're not going to have them wrestle "Lucha Style"........ You made a comment about how boring the match was. To quote you sir, you stated the match was "drawn out and boring".

dres1214
10-03-2011, 08:37 AM
u alongside with the new orleans crowd must have a loosen screw or something in that head of urs
i dont understand how in the hell it was boring? but seriously..i hated the crowd reaction through the entire ppv just a bunch of dum hillbillys who cant cheer up for the real superstars, freaking john cena had a louder pop up of the entire night and he lost it.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/25/87767670-f54b-47b0-9093-43e9855d30c1.jpg

CM_SUXX_NOT
10-03-2011, 09:09 AM

Basically the New Orleans crowd isn't a 'smark' crowd, they cheered for who they 'should be cheering' (the babyfaces).
In a world where WWE is more entertainment than actual wrestling, that match was boring. it takes a 'wrestling' fan to enjoy that match, and even then I wasn't that impressed. The finisher was brilliant, though.

Jags
10-03-2011, 09:23 AM
I liked the match & the commentary, just the crowd didn't feel like it. It was pretty much the kind of thing to expect, if you're not into it don't spend money on tickets.

Tomsta666
10-03-2011, 09:28 AM
I didn't mind the match. Had a few good spots. The whole NEGRO AZUUUL thing had me lolling.

Los Conquistador
10-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Too many fancy spots that the crowd cant keep up with

But I feel it was very under-rated

Robareid
10-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I enjoyed it on the whole, a good fast paced lucha match

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 01:47 PM
The crowd weren't into it at all, which is a shame. But to me the match seemed a bit stop-start. It seemed that every spot had been planned individually, and the links between the spots were nonexistent. There was a lack of even-flow to the match.

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Without the crowd reaction, it took a lot out of it. I mean. honestly, it wasn't all that. My biggest complain be that the SHOTS they gave each other didn't look realistic at all, they din't seem painful or impactful. Wrestling was top notch, of course. Commentary had me rolling, this commentating team has flat out chemistry, to quote my man Booker T "All 3 of them are going into my Fab 5" XD

Y2J___Y2J
10-03-2011, 05:17 PM
It seemed very Stop - Start - Stop - Start... there wasn't much of a flow but I do expect these guys to have a few good matches

cato79
10-03-2011, 05:19 PM
First of all, AAA is a little TNA, I'd never like to see one of their matches in WWE...

However, for us in Mexico, this match was a bit dissapointing, most of us believe that Mistico has been unsuccesful due to the lack of experience of the WWE guys working with the "Lucha Libre" style. Hunico knows the style, and we expected that to show, on my point of view the match was good but some of us had higher expectations.

What I don't really understand is the outcome, I thought that the Black Sin Cara will become ever meaner and use some illegal tactics and because of this, that the match ended with a DQ, just to keep the storyline running...

With Blue Sin Cara winning cleanly, where do you expect the storyline to go... will Hunico simply disappear...??

The Hit Man
10-03-2011, 05:23 PM
The crowd weren't into it at all, which is a shame. But to me the match seemed a bit stop-start. It seemed that every spot had been planned individually, and the links between the spots were nonexistent. There was a lack of even-flow to the match.

Couldn't have said it better myself.