PDA

View Full Version : Miz and R-Truth saved Hell in a Cell

Dashing Rachel
10-03-2011, 03:38 AM
They got "arrested" after interfering in the WWE Championship match which caused a melee in an otherwise lackluster PPV. What do you think will happen on RAW tonight?

Enforcer23
10-03-2011, 03:42 AM
well it was a great ending....they didint save hell in a cell vince did...but what i do think will happen is possible they will slowly build a fired team such as nash, truth and miz and then they will have a whole thing on hhh getting annoyed from awesome truth so he hires them back to shut them up and also talking about how his losing control of the company

The Brown One
10-03-2011, 04:15 AM
I don't get why some people are saying that The Miz and R Truth taking out everyone in the Cell and then getting arrested was something that TNA would do. It was actually really cool to watch. I wouldn't say it saved HIAC though; there were other good moments too.

The_Awesome_One
10-03-2011, 04:18 AM
I thought it was a pretty good PPV, had alot of plus points but the crowd was really weak I know this is out of WWE's control but IMO a crowd can make or break a PPV.

VanHooliganX
10-03-2011, 04:25 AM
A decent PPV
A LOT better than NOC.

BIGZrudypoo812
10-03-2011, 04:53 AM
JR showed why we love him so much at the end

Kid_Gangsta
10-03-2011, 05:10 AM
JR showed why we love him so much at the end

thisss, omg JR's commentary had my crying at the end bygawd.

Super Kicked
10-03-2011, 05:24 AM
I missed the initial broadcast because of work but I can't wait to get home and watch it. From the spoilers in sounded good, and on paper Miz and Truth taking everyone out while the locker room tries to get into the cell sounds pretty freakin sweet.

Dr. Death
10-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Miz and Truth, (Awesome Truth), laid out Air Boom, then destroyed Cena, Punk, and Del Rio before getting arrested. JR's commentary was great and Triple H lost control of his temper. This ending made HIAC stand out because it created enough controversy after the PPV that RAW should get higher ratings this week. Miz and Truth will probably be brought back to feud with Air Boom, and then with Triple H. Vince and Laurenitas are behind all the controversy, and are doing a good job keeping the fans on the edge of their seat waiting to see what happens next.

wrestlingfan66513
10-03-2011, 07:41 AM
we could have done this on Raw in my opinion, instead of waiting weeks for a ppv

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Wouldn't say it 'saved' the ppv, since IMO, it was a pretty good ppv anyway. But it was pretty sweet what they did at the end.

tupelojoe81
10-03-2011, 09:12 AM
it's looking like Nash, Miz and Truth in a new NWO.

Tomsta666
10-03-2011, 09:31 AM
For me it was a good PPV. Kinda predicatble though, matches went pretty much the way I expected. I must be in the top ten of this PPV's prediction contest :cool: The finale wasn't predictable at all though!! Awesome ending to a pretty good PPV imo.

Kincaid
10-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Miz and R-Truth putting their hands behind their heads, locking their fingers and dropping to their knees once the cell was finally open made me say the following out of date phrase: "That's GANGSTA". I LOVED the ending until Triple H struck them while in custody. If Haitch would have "gone to jail" too, it would have been GREAT drama. Let's see where it goes.

Blinker
10-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Miz and R-Truth putting their hands behind their heads, locking their fingers and dropping to their knees once the cell was finally open made me say the following out of date phrase: "That's GANGSTA". I LOVED the ending until Triple H struck them while in custody. If Haitch would have "gone to jail" too, it would have been GREAT drama. Let's see where it goes.

That would have been a great piece to add I think. It would really show he's "losing control" of it all. Overall, I'm happy with the ending though.

Chazztastic
10-03-2011, 10:55 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing... Laurenitis will be "the Bischoff" character in which he's just the stand-in for Vince McMahon to come back.

2bluntsup
10-03-2011, 12:26 PM

i fully agree!!

KJ PUNK
10-03-2011, 12:38 PM
For me it was a good PPV. Kinda predicatble though, matches went pretty much the way I expected. I must be in the top ten of this PPV's prediction contest :cool: The finale wasn't predictable at all though!! Awesome ending to a pretty good PPV imo.

I think everyone except Necro and IPOOPINTHEBATH will be within 10 points of each other

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 01:59 PM
thisss, omg JR's commentary had my crying at the end bygawd.

Me too, damn it JR, you are da man!

CM_SUXX_NOT
10-03-2011, 02:55 PM
these were my predictions (honest ;) )
Sheamus, original Sin Cara, Mark Henry, Beth Phoenix, John Cena to win.
I had no idea there would be a tag team bout and I thought Cody would have the dark match.
I knew Awesome Truth would be there, but not like that!
The main event was the best match without the ending: they went straight for the chairs and punk even for a table, and Rodriguez introduced a pipe too. What did Henry/Orton have? Nothing really.
2 weeks to hype a pay-per-view is nonsense, it would've been so much better with better hyped matches, I would've enjoyed the Caras match more if I knew what was going on; all I heard from SD was, 'you stole my identity, as Mistico'.

Rain Man
10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Identical predictions to mine, damn it! :D

squarecircle
10-03-2011, 04:21 PM
The PPV felt like a RAW show until the final match and ending.

Which is typical because this PPV is not one of the 4 BIG TRADITIONAL PPVs.

The PPV was very *clean* for all the matches. There were no NOC type screw-jobs.

So the matches were great for the *clean* wrestling content.

The Awesome Truth attacking at the end was simply just like icing on the cake. It was builds drama for interesting TV PPV. The ending was necessary to keep the storyline hot.

I mean, isn't this what every body wanted?

The Hit Man
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
The ending was brilliant but I wouldn't say it saved the PPV. Even though the PPV wasn't great, it had a really good opening with Sheamus v Christian and the tag match was a decent match too. The main event was a brilliant match! One of the best HIAC matches, certainly in recent memory.

Y2J___Y2J
10-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Shit is going down tonight.. Everybody saw the interference coming but DAMN.. it was done brilliantly I think..