PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series Main Event

rss3004
10-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Seeing how things are progressing right now, what will the SS match be?
(I know its way too early. but it doesn't hurt thinking up scenarios.)
Seeing how Miz and Truth interfered in the HIAC main event, and Swagger and Ziggler having a bone to pick with HHH, I'm guessing the match will be
Team 1 - Miz, Truth, Ziggler, Swagger, with Christian as captain.
Team 2 - Cena, Kofi, Bourne, Sheamus, with HHH as captain.

This frees up Punk to feud with Del Rio.

What do you guys think?

rafalafaa
10-03-2011, 03:29 AM
The Rock and Cena are confirmed to team up for Survivor Series. I think the heel team is spot on for the match, but the face team can be any 3 guys along with Cena and Rock. It honestly all depends on what they're going to do with HHH in regards to him being face or heel.

Enforcer23
10-03-2011, 03:47 AM
the heel team is great but i see the face team being:the rock, john cena, JOMO, hhh and sheamus

rss3004
10-03-2011, 04:09 AM
The Rock and Cena are confirmed to team up for Survivor Series. I think the heel team is spot on for the match, but the face team can be any 3 guys along with Cena and Rock. It honestly all depends on what they're going to do with HHH in regards to him being face or heel.

Cena and Rock are teaming up, but its not confirmed whether it'll be for a match or not. He might just interfere in the main event and help Cena, before turning on him.

rss3004
10-03-2011, 04:12 AM
the heel team is great but i see the face team being:the rock, john cena, JOMO, hhh and sheamus

JoMo? I don't think so. How about McIntyre? Although they'll probably just throw in Ryder.

The Brown One
10-03-2011, 04:18 AM
JoMo? I don't think so. How about McIntyre? Although they'll probably just throw in Ryder.

Ryders not established enough to be part of that team. If he was, they would have put him in a US title match with Ziggler at the HIAC PPV as he got 2 victories in a row on Raw (thats something that we haven't seen from him in a while).

Cena and Rock are teaming up, but its not confirmed whether it'll be for a match or not. He might just interfere in the main event and help Cena, before turning on him.

The poster said: The Rock and John Cena team up for the first time ever, and never again. So I think that means they will be in a team, if the WWE choose to go down the team idea.

rss3004
10-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Even if Rock and Cena team up, they'll soon implode.

I'm guessing Vince and Laurinitis will interfere or be managers of the heel team. It'll be Vince vs Hunter for control of the company.

TakerManiac
10-03-2011, 06:13 AM
couple of days ago @ Facebook The Rock Posted a photo of him training in the ring for Survivor Series
and it shows him Rock Bottoming Someone!

Yano88
10-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Tag Team match: Cena & Rock vs Miz & R-Truth...

dres1214
10-03-2011, 07:46 AM

Its been confirmed by WWE and The Rock.

machoo mann
10-03-2011, 08:10 AM

why everyone keep throwing McIntyre in every mix when hes been off TV for like month and a half? :D

Yano88
10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
he was on tv last week.

machoo mann
10-03-2011, 08:20 AM
he was on tv last week.

yeah sorry my bad I didn't see Superstars but still he hasn't seen much in-ring action @RAW..

Yano88
10-03-2011, 08:21 AM
yeah sorry my bad I didn't see Superstars but still he hasn't seen much in-ring action @RAW..

he was at RAW... Actually he was in an intercontinental championship match... the battla royal that Cody won...

machoo mann
10-03-2011, 08:24 AM
he was at RAW... Actually he was in an intercontinental championship match... the battla royal that Cody won...

two misses already :D I speeded through the battle royal but point taken! nice that Drews getting air time

rss3004
10-03-2011, 09:21 AM
why everyone keep throwing McIntyre in every mix when hes been off TV for like month and a half? :D

Because he deserves to be pushed. The man's got everything to be a main eventer, except a sense of backstage politics.

Yano88
10-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Because he deserves to be pushed. The man's got everything to be a main eventer, except a sense of backstage politics.

You're going too far away with your imagination.
Drew is not yet main event material.
What he needs is more screen time and more feuds to help build him as a star.

Rght now is no World Championship material but he doesnt need a lot to become one.
Surely deserves to be on TV and keep on working.

machoo mann
10-03-2011, 10:33 AM

but when the main event of Survivor Series is the talking topic, Drew can be left out of it without hard feelings.

rss3004
10-03-2011, 11:48 AM
You're going too far away with your imagination.
Drew is not yet main event material.
What he needs is more screen time and more feuds to help build him as a star.

Rght now is no World Championship material but he doesnt need a lot to become one.
Surely deserves to be on TV and keep on working.

Maybe I did. Drew needs good storylines and a mid-card championship feud. IMO, they should have never moved him to Raw. He needs to get a push and get over with the fans.

But who else can be the 5th man? Mason Ryan? Mick Foley? Y2J?

midian
10-03-2011, 01:56 PM
But having Rock in a match for SS defeat the purpose of having him wrestle at WM? Was that not the point of The Rock vs Cena feud?

thejman93
10-03-2011, 02:08 PM
The heel team in the OP is perfect if you ask me. The face team would be. Rock, Cena, Trips, Sheamus, Punk?

rss3004
10-03-2011, 02:38 PM
The heel team in the OP is perfect if you ask me. The face team would be. Rock, Cena, Trips, Sheamus, Punk?

Not Punk, he'll be feuding with Del Rio over the WWE title. It all depends how Raw goes.

thejman93
10-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Not Punk, he'll be feuding with Del Rio over the WWE title. It all depends how Raw goes.

Ahhh, true.

kersh
10-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Righto here is my take on the main event

Team Ace
Miz, R Truth, Barrett/Christian, Ziggler & Swagger
Team H
Cena, Mason Ryan, Shameus, Bourne & Kofi

the week before the ppv either of the tag champs will be taken out, H will try and get into the match as the replacement but will be stopped due to a law suit (or something)
cue the last minute replacement.........................

Mr.Turtle
10-05-2011, 12:44 PM
But having Rock in a match for SS defeat the purpose of having him wrestle at WM? Was that not the point of The Rock vs Cena feud?
Agreed.

Paul Bearer Vs. Big Dick Johnson pudding match <----- thats your main event right there ;D