PDA

View Full Version : internet overload

gravesismizfan
10-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Anybody else think people are trying to get out to much on the internet I mean ryder was original now everyone is coping I'm not sayin guys like ted d bryan zigglar don't deserve a pushvits just showing unoriginality

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Anybody else think people are trying to get out to much on the internet I mean ryder was original now everyone is coping I'm not sayin guys like ted d bryan zigglar don't deserve a pushvits just showing unoriginality

Getting good social media is good for there career. So most of them will end up doing it.
Cena has a YouTube account now, but his videos are him weightlifting.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-02-2011, 10:25 PM
I think it's good for the 'nearly' superstars to boost their credability - I.e Ryder and DiBiase

As for Ziggler, I don't think he needs the attention, simply because he's still not in his prime.

ihearvoices
10-02-2011, 10:27 PM

Ryder was not the Original if anything Matt Hardy was the Original Ryder just did it better and was funny.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-02-2011, 10:28 PM

And Ryder was copying the hundreds-of-millions of people who use social media before him. Everybody who's anybody is now marketing their "brand" on social media. I can see where you are coming from, but I politely disagree.