PDA

View Full Version : Who takes the brass ring first and why?

Peter Kaymakcian
10-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler?

I'm going Cody Rhodes simply because unlike Ziggler he cuts his own promos, while Ziggler still heavily relies on Vickie Guerrero for his. I know Ziggler is talented on the mic, but it just seems like he is a pawn of Vickie rather then Vickie being his manager.

capn-edu
10-02-2011, 09:42 PM
IDC really they are both awsome
and um i'd love to see a world title feud with both :D

Bret Owen Smith
10-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Ziggler. I didn't like him at first, but he's quickly become one of my favorites. He was gold in that tag match tonight. But, Cody is close behind IMO.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Dolf Ziggler IMO. He can cut promos, he is one hell of a wrestler, and he would do really great in the main event scene. Cody Rhodes is great also but Dolf Ziggler just has the IT Factor to him.

Aye. Going Ziggler with these reasons. But both have a bright future ahead. Maybe even 2012 Royal Rumble winners. Who knows.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Cody Rhodes, for the simple fact he's on his own. If Ziggler drops Vikkie, then I'll know WWE are fully behind him to go on to become a top player.

zapphoman
10-02-2011, 10:00 PM
I will have to say I don't care. Both of them are great wrestlers with great promo skills and amazing potential. I would like it if Dolph got away from Vickie though. Every time I hear her scream, "Excuse me!!", I die a little inside.

PatsPunkZepp
10-02-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm thinking cody rhodes vs daniel bryan at wrestlemania.. hey I can hope right? but overall Ziggler is better

zapphoman
10-02-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm thinking cody rhodes vs daniel bryan at wrestlemania.. hey I can hope right? but overall Ziggler is better

Hey they never had a ppv match for the feud they were having a month or so back so that would be awesome!

Peter Kaymakcian
10-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Hey they never had a ppv match for the feud they were having a month or so back so that would be awesome!

Would love that match.

KJ PUNK
10-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Can I not pick both? I think that they both will ascend to World Champion status (I know Zigs techinically already has one) within mere months of each other.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Can I not pick both? I think that they both will ascend to World Champion status (I know Zigs techinically already has one) within mere months of each other.

Well technically speaking you could because they could both win a world title on the same PPV.

broc808
10-03-2011, 12:04 AM
I like both of these guys but I like cody in this situation, because he has more experience, and also I love his gimmick right now before I hated it and thought it was stupid but now I love the mask and kinda hope he keeps it for a while, and to be honest I hope he grabs that brass ring soon because I would love to see Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania that would be AWESOME!!!

ed is dead
10-03-2011, 12:17 AM
i'm thinking cody rhodes, he just oozes main event potential. as for dolph ziggler, he's good but he has longer to go than cody rhodes at the moment.

Jags
10-03-2011, 11:42 AM
No matter which one of those is going to grab the brass ring first, I enjoy both these guys very much.

I give the edge to Cody Rhodes though. Even some of these things have been done before, bringing the mask, the paper bags and the classic IC title design was very innovative and entertaining. Things like this show that you're able to move on to greater heights.

Rassling_Fan
10-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Really love the in ring work of these two. But I think Cody will be the first to reach it. I remember seeing him in Legacy that he was the weak link of the group and Ted Dibiase was going to be big. But then he proved me wrong and really made his own path. Right now he's doing his own great promos and great in the ring. It is bringing back the IC Title as being important.

ELNIOJR
10-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Ziggler: because of stuffs like ths. And we all know he can talk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2g87UYk3kw

Subject Zero
10-03-2011, 12:56 PM
I prefer Dolphs matches but Rhodes needs to become a Main Eventer soon.

Brewer 314
10-03-2011, 01:04 PM
'Who takes the brass ring first '

Better question:

Who will be the 1'st person on this forum to stop paraphrasing wrestlers in regular conversation?