PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of hackers and modders in videogames

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 02:44 PM
i was playing cod mw1 last night when all of the sudden the game starts to go really fast and when i jump i go way up in the sky i got pisssed at this and searched for a new one again ame deal i tried once again
and it was modded as well i got pissed and threw my controller to the ground and put in cod2
where i have never experienced modding in cod2

oh and by the way take a lok at this if you will buy fifa 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXG9wleCjbY&

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Well I have encountered modding on COD MW2.
I never throw my controller, I guess I'm a patient guy, and I don't want to spend money getting a new one. I just go find a new game.

HeelTurn
10-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeah hackers piss me off in games, I play online for fun, not for some douche to mod the game so they can cheat theirselves to victory lol

Automatic
10-02-2011, 02:54 PM
As soon as I suspect something malicious, I quit the game.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
10-02-2011, 02:56 PM
I can't imagine anyone is going to be happy to have their game modded. This will be a thread of everyone agreeing with each other. A more interesting topic would be how does everyone feel about hackers like Anon and Lulzsec?

Iron Ape
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I think someone hacked my internets because dozens of pauadrian threads keep popping up on my screen.

*punches kitten*

Subject Zero
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Without Modding we would of never had Counterstrike so i like Modders. They are awesome they create some awesome stuff for games and some games such as Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines which was bugged to shit some of the mods patches make the game more playable and a more enjoyable experience.

So modding in game content is very cool and also helps the gaming industry.

Hackers on the other hand take the piss. Ive never encountered one but i rarely go online with gaming(although Dead Island has me very tempted to renew my Xbox Live). But i dont understand cheating at all especially with online games, just as i dont understand why people would buy a high level character for money when part of the fun is leveling the character up and customizing them to how you want them.

But didnt that kid get arresting for hacking Call of Duty servers??

IPOOPINTHEBATH
10-02-2011, 03:59 PM
I think someone hacked my internets because dozens of pauadrian threads keep popping up on my screen.

*punches kitten*

CONSPEERISEE! It keeps happening to me too.

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 10:48 PM
CONSPEERISEE! It keeps happening to me too.

the mods must love me

but i come up with ideas lol im a thread starter

KJ PUNK
10-02-2011, 11:14 PM
everytime i suspect someone of cheating on COD (only game I actually play online, except sports against only my friends) I immediately report them.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 11:19 PM
You video is the exactly reason I never pick up EA games anymore.
1. They shut down servers. I fucking loved lord of the rings conquest and it lasted 7 months, 7 fucking months! I completed it but multiplayer was awesome!
2. They really don't care about gamers, like Activision
3. I got sick and tired of the bullshit. I bought Family Game Night for me and my girlfriend to play. We've had a lot of fun on it but I can't play scrabble because Hasbro don't have the license to it for Europe now. Seriously wtf! Madden 07 is another bullshit incident.

EA = Electronic Assholes

As for COD. I have a funny story.
I've never really been a god junkie. COD 4 is good and has a great campaign but i'm not a multiplayer FPS junkie. Not my cup of tea. MW2 comes out. I eventually buy it 2 years later when the price goes down by £2 (DAT BARGIN!) So i'm playing with my friend who plays it religiously and my friend who plays it professionally, or did.
Going well. I'm overall breaking even which is pretty decent for a complete begginer to COD multiplayer and my firends are dragging me. About 3 hours in. We join a match that finishes instantly after my friend dies. The guy who killed him goes to 70 instantly. We stay even though stupidly confused. Its domination. So I run towards the flagpoint. Once it captures I go instantly to level 70. Oh how I lol'd.

So it took me 3 hours to get to 70 and 250,000th out of 14 million on the leaderboards.
Don't worry, I then completely forgot about COD and enjoyed my social life again <3

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 11:23 PM
everytime i suspect someone of cheating on COD (only game I actually play online, except sports against only my friends) I immediately report them.

i didnt report anybody cus even i was flying and my console isnt even modded

so i thought if i reported evrybody
i would just ruin somebodys gaming life

Sully
10-03-2011, 08:43 AM
It's kind of annoying. I don't understand why somebody would waste the time hacking a video game...they're not really accomplishing anything other then pissing people off, and in the end they're the ones who look like lowlifes.

Thankfully with the games I play, I don't see it often, and when I do it's often reported.