PDA

View Full Version : Bolton Wanderers

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Oh yeah they deserve a thread in this section. As of writing they're getting destroyed by Chelsea 4-0 and its just gone over 1/3 of the match!

Whats happened to the FA Cup semi-finalists of last year? They beat QPR 4-0 in the first match and looked like nothing! They couldn't even take advantage of a majorly struggling Arsenal.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm not watching, but I'm reading the skysporst score center, and judging by the commentary, Bolton are playing pretty pathetic!! I mean 4-0 after barely 30 mins? Really? REALLY?! That's poor!

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 08:16 AM
I'm not watching, but I'm reading the skysporst score center, and judging by the commentary, Bolton are playing pretty pathetic!! I mean 4-0 after barely 30 mins? Really? REALLY?! That's poor!

According to the premier league livecentre box Chelsea have 68% of possession. This type of stuff is going to make them in the bottom 3 if they don't do something to change these performances.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 08:18 AM
According to the premier league livecentre box Chelsea have 68% of possession. This type of stuff is going to make them in the bottom 3 if they don't do something to change these performances.

True.
They have a good squad, but they just aren't performing at the moment.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I think the reason it's so shocking, is due to how much they overachieved under Allardyce!! Although they shouldn't be where they are now!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-02-2011, 08:22 AM
I'm not gonna lie... I thought for a second Michael Bolton was getting a Football (Futbol, Soccer) team lol.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm not gonna lie... I thought for a second Michael Bolton was getting a Football (Futbol, Soccer) team lol.

#AreYouSeriousBro.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 08:30 AM

Ha! That's quality!

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 08:32 AM
#AreYouSeriousBro.

#WOOWOOWOO
#Henowknowsit
#bro
#thisispestcontrolnotafootymatch lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-02-2011, 08:57 AM
#AreYouSeriousBro.

Yep. Totally. I don't follow the sport hence, why I have no idea. The only thing I know is, apparently you're speaking about Rugby. Even that I don't follow. I'm slowly learning a bit about it but, don't know much lol.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 09:01 AM
Yep. Totally. I don't follow the sport hence, why I have no idea. The only thing I know is, apparently you're speaking about Rugby. Even that I don't follow. I'm slowly learning a bit about it but, don't know much lol.

Close. Football.

Chelsea is located in London and Rugby is mostly a northern/midlands sport :)
Southerns do play it dont get me wrong but most league and union teams are up.

Also! Pulled 1 back. DAT COMEBACK?

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Close. Football.

The chances of a comeback are about as likely as the chances of me getting out of bed.
Zero.

VanHooliganX
Close. Football.

Nevermind. 5-1. I see the first time talk went well.

Rated_R(ob)KO
Close. Football.

Well, when I called it Football, I got laughed at? So, I don't know anymore.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 09:08 AM

Just remember this, if you're speaking to someone from the UK: Football is Soccer. Rugby is like American Football, without the shoulder pads and body armour!!

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 09:09 AM

I don't know what idiot called footy Rugby but it is indeed football.

Rugby is like a faster version of Gridrion (American football/NFL)

Bolton Wanderers FC are a football club. Never know, MB might support them lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Just remember this, if you're speaking to someone from the UK: Football is Soccer. Rugby is like American Football, without the shoulder pads and body armour!!

Yeah, I know. Hence why I went and did this: "Football (Futbol, Soccer)"

And yet, I still got laughed at.

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-02-2011, 09:23 AM
But I digress lol.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I know. Hence why I went and did this: "Football (Futbol, Soccer)"

And yet, I still got laughed at.

Nah, sorry if you misconstrued what we were laughing at! We were just laughing at the thought of Michael Bolton buying a football club! I suppose I should have read your post better, you were right :p