PDA

View Full Version : the return of the trio (2 superstars & 1 diva)

Mikeyboy7777777
10-02-2011, 07:35 AM
I just had an idea which i want to hear your thoughts on.
what if tamina never left the usos.
what if air boom were joined by the now released gail kim.
wouldn't that just be a great feud.?
all hard workers.
and both the divas can wrestle and in this case you can even help tamina's skills by using gail kim to develop her wrestling skills.
and the best conclusion of this idea would be.
gail kim would get tv time.
tag teams and divas would get more important if played right

Daveman101
10-02-2011, 08:48 AM
I think thats... Genius.

I think the trio thing is an aspect long forgotten but wouldnt hurt. Having 2 guys work with a female sets up a way to show different sides of character.
Also, though it has been overdone(it hasnt been recently to my recollection) there's always the romance angle where the one not involved in the romance can get jealous, which if the tagteam is successful can lead to good feuds which also show characters different sides.

The thing is though, the E right now will probably split the team up, or go for this angle way to early for anyone to care so its not like it matters :|

To rebuild the division though, we need more onscreen friendships developing, and to have them work as a team/unit cohesively for months and months, which will undoubtedly set up tag team feuds. Will it happen? Probably not, unless Air Boom sticks it out for a few months and the Conspiracy boys stick it out, then my hopes will be elevated.

Y2J___Y2J
10-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Good idea.. and would promote the diva & tag division.
it'd be good in-ring stuff, but none of them are fantastic on the mic. Good in-ring is just not good enough to get a feud over nowadays.
But good idea

Reloval
10-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Good idea.. and would promote the diva & tag division.
it'd be good in-ring stuff, but none of them are fantastic on the mic. Good in-ring is just not good enough to get a feud over nowadays.
But good idea

I think Kofi could be really good on the mic if given a chance. When he was feuding with Orton he had some good moments, but, kind of like Dolph Ziggler issue, how many times has he been given a chance since then.

rss3004
10-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Last trio i remember that actually worked was London and Kendrick w/ Ashley who feuded with Deuce and Domino w/ Cherry. Of course, for this to work, you have to have a team which continues for more than 4-5 months.

xAzureSkye
10-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Good idea but Tamina can't wrestle she's really stiff, maybe someone who hasnt been signed yet by WWE, a hot indy girl like Candice LaRae, Jessie McKay (the 3rd Bella Twin lol) or Brittany Savage.

I remember back in 2000/2001 they always had Divas with tag teams and even though they were managers they still wrestled too in Divas matches or 6 person tags. Molly was with Spike & Crash, Trish w/ T&A, Lita w/ Hardyz, Terri w/ Radicalz, Ivory w/ RTC, Jacqueline w/ APA, Stacy w/ Dudley Boyz.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 10:21 AM
I remember back in 2000/2001 they always had Divas with tag teams and even though they were managers they still wrestled too in Divas matches or 6 person tags. Molly was with Spike & Crash, Trish w/ T&A, Lita w/ Hardyz, Terri w/ Radicalz, Ivory w/ RTC, Jacqueline w/ APA, Stacy w/ Dudley Boyz.

Absolutely, some of these matches were really good! It could do wonders for both divisions!

Y2Jryder
10-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Mixed tag team matches really suck

the-rocks-stunner
10-02-2011, 10:49 AM
i expect 20th decemeber... tamina, good luck in all your future endeavors! all the best john laurinaitis. bitch! because wwe suck it coulda been great :(

Y2J___Y2J
10-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Kofi was decent.. but he wouldn't be able to carry the feud IMO

Mikeyboy7777777
10-02-2011, 12:14 PM
the last real trio was hart dynasty we all know what happened to them after leaving ecw oh well I can dream I do hope a great stable comes out of this nagging about triple h though I mean great talent like cody rhodes, christian, dolph ziggler and jack swagger paired with a great heel manager like vickie guerrero and david "I sleep my way to the top"otunga okay apart from otunga this should go great

wrestlingfan66513
10-02-2011, 08:28 PM
I think the only trio today is Ink Inc. But they just became a trio

AreYaSerious
10-02-2011, 09:20 PM
That would be great but will never happen!