PDA

View Full Version : Man Hunts Down And Chokes Teenager Over Black Ops Loss

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Have FPS Games Really Come To This? (http://flawedgames.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/man-chokes-boy-over-cod-black-ops/)

This is the article posted on many video game and news sites. It happened yesterday. One has to ask... Is it worth it? I know some of the teenagers can get crazy and spout off stupid shit but, to literally hunt down a 13 year old and choke him Homer style is out of the question.

Krysys
10-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Have FPS Games Really Come To This? (http://flawedgames.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/man-chokes-boy-over-cod-black-ops/)

This is the article posted on many video game and news sites. It happened yesterday. One has to ask... Is it worth it? I know some of the teenagers can get crazy and spout off stupid shit but, to literally hunt down a 13 year old and choke him Homer style is out of the question.

Damn! That is crazy! Some people taking gaming way to serious.

Oh and I couldn't help but post this

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/family/HomerStranglesBart1.gif

SESAfro
10-01-2011, 11:29 PM
I found it hilarious that he went out of his way just to choke him. He needs to reavaluate his priorities.

Sully
10-01-2011, 11:33 PM
All I had to do was read the title and I said "What the fuck?". Sounds like the man who did it is a little coo coo in the head.

How did this even happen? First off all how was the man able to find the boys address, second of all how was he able to get into the house and into the boys room undetected?

I can understand getting angry like that, but don't you think by the time he got all the way to the boy's house he would have calmed down and realized what he was doing? I mean the guy has kids himself, obviously he should have known that it was just a kid being a kid.

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-01-2011, 11:33 PM
I found it hilarious that he went out of his way just to choke him. He needs to reavaluate his priorities.

I think the scarier thing is he's the father of 3 kids. What does he do to them when they taunt him?

And apparently, he's jobless as well and has been searching for one for quite sometime. And apparently the stress of everyday life, the kids and not having a job all merged into one thing. But still, to literally find a kid, and choke him just for losing at Black Ops. is ridiculous.

pauadrian
10-01-2011, 11:34 PM
and this is why i dont mess around with people

but he is really crazy

ive played cod mw1 and cod2
i like cod2 better

zapphoman
10-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Oh my god! And I thought I was bad for hitting my controller when I got pissed at a game. That is just plum crazy. That is one of the big reasons I never play online. and why I always try to treat people with respect.

And you do bring up a good point R(ob). Dude has kids and he does this to someone he doesn't even know.

HolyJose2391
10-02-2011, 12:11 AM
this kids is why I play Campaign

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 12:18 AM
That is beautiful. I best be careful online now then. People constantly send me hatemail for killing them.

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 12:24 AM
That is beautiful. I best be careful online now then. People constantly send me hatemail for killing them.

lol
most gamers dont have lifes im glad me and you do

Sully
10-02-2011, 12:41 AM
And you do bring up a good point R(ob). Dude has kids and he does this to someone he doesn't even know.

I actually think the odds of him knowing the kid are greater then expected. I mean obviously the two lived close, and how else would he have known the kid's address?

I just want to know what the kid said to him. I mean he must have said something that made him snap, add on to the stress the guy has, and the fact that he is mentally unstable (according to his lawyer), and you have a guy who will choke a 13 year old over a video game.

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-02-2011, 12:59 AM
I actually think the odds of him knowing the kid are greater then expected. I mean obviously the two lived close, and how else would he have known the kid's address?

I just want to know what the kid said to him. I mean he must have said something that made him snap, add on to the stress the guy has, and the fact that he is mentally unstable (according to his lawyer), and you have a guy who will choke a 13 year old over a video game.

It truthfully doesn't matter if he knows the kid or not. It's been reported that he actually hunted the kid down though lol. The fact is, he did it. And of course they'll blame "mental unstability" on it. That just proves the fact that he shouldn't have kids then if he's "mentally unstable".

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 01:10 AM
It truthfully doesn't matter if he knows the kid or not. It's been reported that he actually hunted the kid down though lol. The fact is, he did it. And of course they'll blame "mental unstability" on it. That just proves the fact that he shouldn't have kids then if he's "mentally unstable".

i agree with the mentally unstable part
they are probably gonna fuck it up

Sully
10-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Is it known if he is married or not?

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Is it known if he is married or not?

From what I know, he's supposed to be.

Sully
10-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Was the wife not home when he left the house in a violent rage? Did the children not realize they're father was doing something wrong? I mean the kids must be at least in their teens if he's 46 years old, or one of them.

Still though, this guy is a fucking nut. Hope they put him away for awhile, how much can you get for attempted murder? I wouldn't punish the kid though, I mean I'd still let him play video games, it's not like you should take that away from a 13 year old just because of what happened. His microphone on the other hand...

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 01:59 AM
Was the wife not home when he left the house in a violent rage? Did the children not realize they're father was doing something wrong? I mean the kids must be at least in their teens if he's 46 years old, or one of them.

Still though, this guy is a fucking nut. Hope they put him away for awhile, how much can you get for attempted murder? I wouldn't punish the kid though, I mean I'd still let him play video games, it's not like you should take that away from a 13 year old just because of what happened. His microphone on the other hand...

the kid probably dropped a pipebomb on the guy

Super Kicked
10-02-2011, 02:58 AM
I've heard of stories like this in World of Warcraft but it's always here say and urban legend type stuff. What happened to playing games for fun? Isn't that the point of "playing?" Too many people live and breathe this stuff and it makes gamers like me embarrassed; I can't remember the last time I played on Xbox live and didn't have to hang my head in shame at the end of a session.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
10-02-2011, 03:53 AM
I think the scarier thing is he's the father of 3 kids. What does he do to them when they taunt him?

And apparently, he's jobless as well and has been searching for one for quite sometime. And apparently the stress of everyday life, the kids and not having a job all merged into one thing. But still, to literally find a kid, and choke him just for losing at Black Ops. is ridiculous.

If he's jobless he shouldn't be wasting his money on an XBL account. I'd include internet, but internet is practically a necessity nowadays.

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 05:55 AM
I've heard of stories like this in World of Warcraft but it's always here say and urban legend type stuff. What happened to playing games for fun? Isn't that the point of "playing?" Too many people live and breathe this stuff and it makes gamers like me embarrassed; I can't remember the last time I played on Xbox live and didn't have to hang my head in shame at the end of a session.

this stuff embarrassesme as well

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-02-2011, 06:09 AM
This story made me laugh so fucking hard. I would love to see someone try that in my hood, these little ghetto kids in my hood would have probaly shot this muther fucker themselves. And if the 13 year old didn't have access to a gun, that fool would have still disappeared without the cops knowing a damn thing about what happened.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 07:52 AM
I wonder how long it'll be before certain parts of the press jump on this and simply blame it on the 'evil' of video games!!!

xAzureSkye
10-02-2011, 07:54 AM
What a sad, pathetic life he must have. This is why I don't play games like COD where people are psychos over a game, played it once and killed my own team mate and he started sending me hate messages in Spanish, I was like lol... that's all I have to say.

I prefer games like Mario, Metal Gear, Metriod, Tekken etc. where at least if you play online with people they can't send you crap over nothing.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 07:55 AM
O_O

All I can say to this is
#AreYouSeriousBro

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 08:03 AM
I think we're all missing the big picture here. The guy who got arrested. He clearly got mocked by the kid for having a low K/D. He didn't help this cause by not finishing him off IRL. He K/D is still below 1!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 08:10 AM
I think we're all missing the big picture here. The guy who got arrested. He clearly got mocked by the kid for having a low K/D. He didn't help this cause by not finishing him off IRL. He K/D is still below 1!

This is so true!! :p

SESAfro
10-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Lmao. But if he did, he'd be in jail getting butt-raped by a guy named Big Bob.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Lmao. But if he did, he'd be in jail getting butt-raped by a guy named Big Bob.

Not if he gets the Counter-UAV perk ;)

Good lord I could do this sad jokes all night :S

HeelTurn
10-02-2011, 11:20 AM
What an idiot tis guy is, Black Ops isnt even that good anyway.

Sully
10-02-2011, 01:57 PM
If he's jobless he shouldn't be wasting his money on an XBL account. I'd include internet, but internet is practically a necessity nowadays.

Actually I read on article that said it was on the PlayStation 3.

Automatic
10-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Bradford appeared in a courtroom in Plymouth this week where he admitted to one count of assault by beating. He described his actions as “a moment of madness.” His sentence has not been decided yet.

LOL, he described his actions as a moment of madness? More like days or madness amirite ladz.

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 02:38 PM
What an idiot tis guy is, Black Ops isnt even that good anyway.

i prefer COD2

pauadrian
10-02-2011, 02:39 PM
What a sad, pathetic life he must have. This is why I don't play games like COD where people are psychos over a game, played it once and killed my own team mate and he started sending me hate messages in Spanish, I was like lol... that's all I have to say.

I prefer games like Mario, Metal Gear, Metriod, Tekken etc. where at least if you play online with people they can't send you crap over nothing.

i could translate those hate messages lol

Sully
10-02-2011, 03:02 PM
I still want to know how this man was able to find the kids address and hunt some boy down. He must've known the kid or something...

xAzureSkye
10-02-2011, 03:29 PM
i could translate those hate messages lol

My GCSE Spanish helped me through some of it lol

IPOOPINTHEBATH
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Actually I read on article that said it was on the PlayStation 3.

I forgot about then. Even then, dude probably should be wasting money on a PS3. Or waste time he could spend looking for a job all day on BLOPS.

Subject Zero
10-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Fucking UK again whenever this shit happens it seems to be over here.

Its quite simple people with anger issues dont play games.

This just makes the industry look bad and any money, some old twat with nothing better to do will try and get video games with violence banned again.

IrkenInvader
10-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Those old twats need to realize these people were bat shit crazy before they ever picked up a controller.

Tommy Thunder
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
My question would be; why was he playing Black Ops? Everybody knows MW2 is where it's at!

pauadrian
10-03-2011, 11:45 PM
My question would be; why was he playing Black Ops? Everybody knows MW2 is where it's at!

world at war buy it new and you get a fucked up multiplayer

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:01 AM
My question would be; why was he playing Black Ops? Everybody knows Battlefield 3, My horse and me 2, Fifa and Gears of War 3 is where it's at!

Fixed it for ya pal :)
And I now agree

Tommy Thunder
10-04-2011, 12:03 AM
And I now agree

What?
Umm, ok I guess.

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:05 AM
What?
Umm, ok I guess.

I'm guessing you didn't read the quoted part?

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 12:05 AM
What?
Umm, ok I guess.

hey you said it

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 12:06 AM
And I now agree

wtf is my horse and me

Tommy Thunder
10-04-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm guessing you didn't read the quoted part?

You're guessing wrong.

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:08 AM
wtf is my horse and me

Good question.
In a nutshell. Basically a game where you tend to your horses and race them and do equestrian based stuff.

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:08 AM
You're guessing wrong.

Fair enough. You're welcome by the way :)

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Good question.
In a nutshell. Basically a game where you tend to your horses and race them and do equestrian based stuff.

i dont get it lmao

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:14 AM
i dont get it lmao

Good. Save your money and get a different 1 ;) lol

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Good. Save your money and get a different 1 ;) lol

so its a waste of money?
i can tell by the title

VanHooliganX
10-04-2011, 12:19 AM
so its a waste of money?
i can tell by the title

Depends really. Its in the infamy catagory like Avatar due to people judging before they've even seen it. Its also quite rare to find if you're not in USA so collectors may want it. It also won't cause a near death like Black Ops did.

I have enough faith in humanity that we won't see someone killing someone because someone called there horse smelly. Well, just enough faith.

pauadrian
10-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Depends really. Its in the infamy catagory like Avatar due to people judging before they've even seen it. Its also quite rare to find if you're not in USA so collectors may want it. It also won't cause a near death like Black Ops did.

I have enough faith in humanity that we won't see someone killing someone because someone called there horse smelly. Well, just enough faith.

heard of my litle pony lmao