PDA

View Full Version : Which seasons did you watch?

VanHooliganX
10-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Okay. So this show isn't exactly creating records in ratings and I believe you cannot watch it on Telly anymore in america (maybe even here in the UK) but I wanted to see who actually followed and liked certain seasons.
So basically choose which seasons you watched. Which season you enjoyed the most and out of all NXT who has been your fav to watch (or is, which could be the case). Feel free to state who you think has the most potential as well.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Okay. So this show isn't exactly creating records in ratings and I believe you cannot watch it on Telly anymore in america (maybe even here in the UK) but I wanted to see who actually followed and liked certain seasons.
So basically choose which seasons you watched. Which season you enjoyed the most and out of all NXT who has been your fav to watch (or is, which could be the case). Feel free to state who you think has the most potential as well.

Only watched season 1 now it's become a joke, 30 weeks for season 5, why? wwe isn't even producing challenges anymore for the rookies

Matches
10-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Didn't watch a single one and I'd do it all over again..:D

capn-edu
10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
season 3 ftw :D

Asherdelampyr
10-01-2011, 03:48 PM
I only watched all of season 1. I watched a few episodes of the others, but didn't care for it, and liked Tough Enough much more.
Of course I also liked the original TE, so that may play a part in it.

Really after everyone from season 1 of NXT ended up with a contract anyway, the entire thing just seemed pointless

68wPayne
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
I watched 1 and 2. If they put it on TV again I might watch again depending on what talent they put on there

URATOOL
10-01-2011, 06:17 PM
I have all the WWE shows series linked on my sat box. I've probably watch most of all the seasons. Although I can usual fast forward each one down to about 15 minutes of actual viewing.

Automatic
10-02-2011, 04:11 AM
I still watch. I haven't missed a single episode.

Daveman101
10-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Did not watch a single episode in entirety. I think I watched like 15 minutes once but was like what is this tripe?! They had the guys running obstacle courses around the ring and yea.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 07:25 AM
Season 1 and 2, and the divas season (think that was the 3rd, and I only watched that because of AJ and Kaitlyn).
It's more like a 3rd brand now, and it's ridiculous.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 08:07 AM
I still watch. I haven't missed a single episode.

Good lad!
I completely forgot it was on so I never watched the first 1.
After Kailtyn won season 3 I couldn't be bothered until I watch 1 random episode, started rewatching.
Also I enjoyed the first few seasons :) When it meant something. (the title shots)

xAzureSkye
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
How can Season 5 still be going? and how many are left? 3? Chavo was released yet his rookie is still in the competition..

HeelTurn
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Watched and enjoyed season 1, watched a bit of series 2 and 3, saw maybe 2 episodes of 4 and 5 is still on TV here and Ive only seen certain bits (Kidd vs Tatsu etc). The 1st season was pretty good, but I think the fact they all became The Nexus after, made it better.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 09:40 PM
How can Season 5 still be going? and how many are left? 3? Chavo was released yet his rookie is still in the competition..

Yup Darren Young is on his own, kind of with JTG now but as a tag partner.
Hornswoggle has now left Titus O'Neal and dumped AJ because he wants to go back on Smackdown (even though they're both Smackdown stars...seriously WTF!)
And Bateman had Daniel Bryan, but when he won the MITB they turned Bateman heel to make Bryan "disown him" or some shit. He now has Maxine. Kinda stupid plots rly.