PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk need's?

HBK
09-30-2011, 01:09 PM
A Pepsi commercial, good idea or does he not have the "look" you need to be on a commercial?

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-30-2011, 01:21 PM
That would be very funny. I mean the guy has been advertising the logo for years. It would probably be a dream come true for himself along with many Punkies to see somebody with some sort of value being shown in a Pepsi commercial. Just take Slim Jim for example. After they had Edge an Randy Savage in their commercials there was a major jump in buys. Even I found them oddly addicting when I was younger. Point is; Kids watch the WWE product. They would beg their parents to buy just because they saw their idol finding enjoyment from it on their television screens.

Yano88
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
If I was the Pepsi owner and president I would sign Cm Punk right now!

I mean... c'mon! The guy has Pepsi written all over him! (well just his arm...)

Y2J___Y2J
09-30-2011, 02:04 PM
CM Punk in a Pepsi commercial.. that would be awesome..

Rich Cranium
09-30-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't know if non wrestling fans are aware of him.

BlazersDozen
09-30-2011, 03:11 PM
He's been all over the news & ESPN. That doesn't matter anyways, only the kids need to know him & they force the parents to buy the product.

I could see an awesome commercial of a GTS then him doing a Stone Cold but with Diet Pepsis instead of beer with a close up on Punk drinking it.

Asherdelampyr
09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
I don't know if non wrestling fans are aware of him.

they probably arent, so they will see a tattooed "Cool guy" advertising for Pepsi, and may look him up to see who he is. Recognition working both ways

Yano88
09-30-2011, 03:44 PM
they probably arent, so they will see a tattooed "Cool guy" advertising for Pepsi, and may look him up to see who he is. Recognition working both ways

This. Maybe Punk in a pepsi commercial would benefit WWE more then Pepsi actually-

Asherdelampyr
09-30-2011, 03:52 PM
This. Maybe Punk in a pepsi commercial would benefit WWE more then Pepsi actually-

Either way it seems like a good deal for all involved.

Steve Austin
09-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Another thread by the looks of it.... ;)

BIGZrudypoo812
09-30-2011, 05:17 PM
That would be very funny. I mean the guy has been advertising the logo for years. It would probably be a dream come true for himself along with many Punkies to see somebody with some sort of value being shown in a Pepsi commercial. Just take Slim Jim for example. After they had Edge an Randy Savage in their commercials there was a major jump in buys. Even I found them oddly addicting when I was younger. Point is; Kids watch the WWE product. They would beg their parents to buy just because they saw their idol finding enjoyment from it on their television screens.

maybe not Edge But yeah Macho man was born to advertise Slim Jim

SESAfro
09-30-2011, 05:50 PM
maybe not Edge But yeah Macho man was born to advertise Slim Jim
Yeah. I love Edge, but those Slim Jim commercials were hard to watch. They were that bad. -_-

Great, now I want some Slim Jim.

wrestlingfan66513
09-30-2011, 06:54 PM
If not Pepsi soda then maybe a Pepsi flavored slushie at 7/11.

Grind_Bastard
09-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I'd love to see Punk in a Pepsi commercial, though it probably won't be broadcasted here in Spain.

evilgenius780
10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
A Pepsi commercial, good idea or does he not have the "look" you need to be on a commercial?

I don't think he really needs this, but it is not a bad idea at all

dai_haz
10-01-2011, 09:21 PM

actually he got alot of mainstream attention and was on alot of news and shobiz programs in the u.s after his 'shoot' on the wwe, which is why he's getting the big push atm and why he was gona have a high profile match with nash to make him rank as a more credible wrestler

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 12:20 AM

Lets work on the Ice Cream first before we get the Pepsi guns out :)

Super Kicked
10-02-2011, 01:18 AM
There has to be someone at WWE headquarters who's soul job for the time being is to find a way to get that CM Punk ice cream bar made. Punk can push Merch.