View Full Version : daniel bryan playing with our minds

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 05:35 PM
bryan said he was gonna cash it in at wrestlemania
so will he cashitfor a fair match

or will he cash it in after a title match

helmsley
09-29-2011, 06:20 PM
nose, yo creo q va a ser en una triple amenaza, dependiendo de quien sea campeon en ese momento

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 06:24 PM
nose, yo creo q va a ser en una triple amenaza, dependiendo de quien sea campeon en ese momento

nice spanish

u latin

helmsley
09-29-2011, 06:27 PM
yep , from mexico df

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 06:27 PM
I think the general consensus, is that he will do it fairly! There's just way too much time between now and then though!! I don't know why but I have a horrible, horrible feeling he'll either lose the briefcase before hand or be the first to fail on a cash in!!

Kenny_Penfold
09-29-2011, 06:29 PM
bryan said he was gonna cash it in at wrestlemania
so will he cashitfor a fair match

or will he cash it in after a title match

I honestly think he'll cash it in at Mania and complete the ultimate heel turn. Rock will win the title from John Cena in his hometown and he will come out and Bryan will steal the title from the People's Champ in front of the millions (and millions) of fans. It's a massive swerve and could be total balls but hey it's WWE, so who the fuck knows?

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I think the general consensus, is that he will do it fairly! There's just way too much time between now and then though!! I don't know why but I have a horrible, horrible feeling he'll either lose the briefcase before hand or be the first to fail on a cash in!!

If he does cash it in and win, I feel he will lose the title within a week or two like ADR.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 06:35 PM
If he does cash it in and win, I feel he will lose the title within a week or two like ADR.

You could be right there! Whatever keeps him off Superstars and in decent matches on the main shows, would be good for me now!!

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 06:36 PM
yep , from mexico df

as you can see im from sonora mexico

but lets not turn this into a where are you from and keep this on topic

Reloval
09-29-2011, 07:00 PM
I honestly think he'll cash it in at Mania and complete the ultimate heel turn. Rock will win the title from John Cena in his hometown and he will come out and Bryan will steal the title from the People's Champ in front of the millions (and millions) of fans. It's a massive swerve and could be total balls but hey it's WWE, so who the fuck knows?

That would be an awesome way to instantly become a top heal in the company.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 07:12 PM

That would be amazing, especially to go over the Rock! The only problem, is that it's the wrong title! He can only cash in for the WHC!!

Kenny_Penfold
09-29-2011, 07:17 PM
That would be an awesome way to instantly become a top heal in the company.
Finally, someone with a bit of sense! Doesn't it make great tv if that happens and on top of that Rock won't want a title run. This way, he can win in front of his fans but get screwed over, take time off then come back and fued with Cena in time for Summerslam?

Kenny_Penfold
09-29-2011, 07:18 PM
That would be amazing, especially to go over the Rock! The only problem, is that it's the wrong title! He can only cash in for the WHC!!

Don't spoil my only bright idea man! What about if Bryan gets drafted to Raw? Or does it still stand and if it doesn't apply, they need to change the rules!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Don't spoil my only bright idea man! What about if Bryan gets drafted to Raw? Or does it still stand and if it doesn't apply, they need to change the rules!

Ha! Sorry mate, as I say great idea but can't happen! Even if he changes to Raw, the MITB briefcase is brand specific, he won the Smackdown MITB, so has to go for that title!! I can't see 'em changing it, especially as Del Rio has cashed in the Raw counterpart!!

alexrules01
09-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Ha! Sorry mate, as I say great idea but can't happen! Even if he changes to Raw, the MITB briefcase is brand specific, he won the Smackdown MITB, so has to go for that title!! I can't see 'em changing it, especially as Del Rio has cashed in the Raw counterpart!!

The Rock was the creator of Smackdown! And DB could say theres no specific brand The Rock is on.

Kenny_Penfold
09-29-2011, 07:42 PM

We may as well all kill ourselves now you've told me that Wade so thanks mate you've really made my night! Could he break taker's streak? I'm flying by the seat of my pants here and I know that it won't be broken but?????????

DonzelDomination
09-29-2011, 07:44 PM

Now that would be fantastic!!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 07:45 PM
We may as well all kill ourselves now you've told me that Wade so thanks mate you've really made my night! Could he break taker's streak? I'm flying by the seat of my pants here and I know that it won't be broken but?????????

I'm scared to say anything now :0P Let's just say he'll be WHC and will go on an amazing year long title run, where he'll kick everyone's ass and be the meanest mother the 'E' has seen for years!! Is that better for ya chief?!

Kenny_Penfold
09-29-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm scared to say anything now :0P Let's just say he'll be WHC and will go on an amazing year long title run, where he'll kick everyone's ass and be the meanest mother the 'E' has seen for years!! Is that better for ya chief?!

Nah because people think it's a good idea now and I do feel I need to meet Vince or Paul and thrash the idea out. We can make this happen and Bryan WILL become champ after he screws the Rock. It's a done deal brother.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Nah because people think it's a good idea now and I do feel I need to meet Vince or Paul and thrash the idea out. We can make this happen and Bryan WILL become champ after he screws the Rock. It's a done deal brother.

Fair play to ya then mate!! If you can get this to happen, then I would mark the hell out big time!! It would be the greatest way for him to be champ!!

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-29-2011, 08:09 PM
What'd be even worse is if WWE dropped the ball by letting him cash it in on a lower level title so to speak.

Bodom
09-29-2011, 08:12 PM
What'd be even worse is if WWE dropped the ball by letting him cash it in on a lower level title so to speak.

Reminds of when Punk would tease banking the MITB on Kane's ECW title.

IrkenInvader
09-29-2011, 08:25 PM
He will turn heel before WM.

Or at Wm.

jethro
09-29-2011, 08:33 PM
If Bryan turn heel and cash in before wrestlemania or during a championship match,he'll be the same as other past mitb winners and nothing special(forget RVD),of course I'll be happy he win a major title but I don't want it that way.

BlazersDozen
09-29-2011, 08:49 PM

This would make me MTFO twice in 2 minutes which would be a record for WWE reactions for me.

capn-edu
09-29-2011, 10:25 PM
as you can see im from sonora mexico

but lets not turn this into a where are you from and keep this on topic

no son los unicos q hablan espanol jefes
and yeah he will prob get build for a while then cashed in before wrestlmania

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 10:29 PM
no son los unicos q hablan espanol jefes
and yeah he will prob get build for a while then cashed in before wrestlmania

i know SEZ knows spanish cus hes from puerto rico

zapphoman
09-30-2011, 01:59 AM
Daniel Bryan going over The Rock? I will admit..I would MTFO as well but I just don't see that happening. It would be amazing but I am not going to get my hopes up.

Robareid
09-30-2011, 02:24 AM
I would love him to beat the Rock, but I don't see it happening. I'd be happy just to see him win a major championship on the grandest stage of them all, as I could see WWE dropping the ball and him losing

Y2J___Y2J
09-30-2011, 11:47 AM
waaaaay too much time from now 'til Mania to tell..
If he's still face - probably a clean match
If he turns heel then - well you know.!