PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Jimmy Uso Popped for DUI

Reichwulf
09-29-2011, 01:02 PM
WWE star Jimmy Uso -- son of the great Stinkface-inflicting Rikishi -- was arrested in Florida early this morning on suspicion of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Tampa Police tell TMZ, an officer observed Uso at approximately 3 a.m. driving the wrong way down a one-way street in a silver Mustang ... and pulled him over.

According to the arrest report, Uso took a breathalyzer test that registered a blood alcohol level of .180 ... over twice the legal limit in Florida. Uso was arrested on the scene and is currently being held on $500 bond.

Fun fact: Rikishi is The Rock's cousin -- which makes Uso ... Rock's second cousin?
-------------------------------------------

So much for the uso's getting tag team titles anytime soon :(

Tommy Thunder
09-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Such a shame. The Usos are a great tag team, but this will hamper their cause for a push without doubt.
On the other hand, it's his fault for doing it.

Robareid
09-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Sigh... damn, I was hoping they would be about to recieve a push... Poor Jey

BlazersDozen
09-29-2011, 01:48 PM
9/29/11 the death of The Usos

Mikeyboy7777777
09-29-2011, 01:48 PM
man jey must be like damn now they think it was me
and goodbye tag title shot it's not like they would ever get a chance anyway but still their chance just decreased
maybe if the wwe gave them the damn tag titles already jimmy wouldn't have to get drunk in the first place

Reichwulf
09-29-2011, 01:53 PM
man jey must be like damn now they think it was me
and goodbye tag title shot it's not like they would ever get a chance anyway but still their chance just decreased
maybe if the wwe gave them the damn tag titles already jimmy wouldn't have to get drunk in the first place

That or more tag team air time. They are the only legit tag team on the roster.

rss3004
09-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Maybe not...DUI didn't affect Riley's push. Shame though, they're one of the better teams around.

Tommy Thunder
09-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Maybe not...DUI didn't affect Riley's push. Shame though, they're one of the better teams around.

Riley was different. Firstly he was teamed with the Miz (who inevitably had something to do with WWE continuing with him), and secondly, I'm convinced that Vince likes him. If Vince likes you, you're sorted.

Y2J___Y2J
09-29-2011, 02:08 PM
It's obviously not going to be good for his career in the near future but I doubt it'll damage him too much in the long run.
A-Ry got popped for a DUI too and he was hovering about the US title scene for a good while after that

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 02:08 PM

Exactly where my thoughts are! DUI's are quite popular among wrestlers. It's basically an initiation of sorts to say you've made it big time.

Riley was different. Firstly he was teamed with the Miz (who inevitably had something to do with WWE continuing with him), and secondly, I'm convinced that Vince likes him. If Vince likes you, you're sorted.

How do you know Vince doesn't like the Usos?

Automatic
09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Where was Jey?

Tommy Thunder
09-29-2011, 02:19 PM
How do you know Vince doesn't like the Usos?

I don't. That's just my opinion.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Do wrestlers have some innate fear of taxis?!?!

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Where was Jey?

He was the designated driver that got left behind.

Reichwulf
09-29-2011, 02:32 PM
in my opinion i think vince likes the uso's as they come from a extended family line of x wwe talent and wrestlers.

The report never said where jey was, though.

JamFran
09-29-2011, 02:36 PM
I hope they get the same treatment as Riley... The DUI gets ignored and they still pushed.

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 02:40 PM
The report never said where jey was, though.

Probably home asleep. Twins don't always stick together. ;)

Bodom
09-29-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm impressed. Good job whichever Uso did this. Go big or go home.

AOF666
09-29-2011, 03:40 PM
This is the reason why Kurt is not a good role model!

Elm Street Survivor
09-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Vince seems to be high on them. (lol) :p

It's unfortunate that this happened, like you have all said they are very talented and one of the best tag teams on the roster.

URATOOL
09-29-2011, 04:56 PM
It was actually Jey at the wheel but just as the cop pulled them over he tagged in Jimmy.

Chavo
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
star Jimmy Uso

The only way these words get put into the same sentence is if its a news cast about a shooting star falling on Jimmy Uso but then it would be called a meteorite so I guess they should never be in the same sentence

Reichwulf
09-29-2011, 07:05 PM
The only way these words get put into the same sentence is if its a news cast about a shooting star falling on Jimmy Uso but then it would be called a meteorite so I guess they should never be in the same sentence

TMZ's words not mine :p

I think he could become a star, big as some old tag teams were, but sadly they haven't been giving the time to do so yet.

They are too busy mix matching ppl like kofi and air bourne

BlazersDozen
09-29-2011, 09:51 PM

It def had something to do with his push. He was slated for a big push before it happened...now he's thrown into a US title match & doing nothing.

Keith_Stone
09-29-2011, 09:59 PM
It def had something to do with his push. He was slated for a big push before it happened...now he's thrown into a US title match & doing nothing.

Well I don't seem to recall Riley ever being in line for a major push as such, but I do agree that people probably expected the guy to be higher up the food chain, shall we say, than he is right now.

therockiswwf
09-29-2011, 11:44 PM
Vince likes money not people (He is basically Mr. Krabs)

TheRockerGother
09-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Is it DWI,DUI season for everyone in the wrestling business or is it just me..Daffney,Angle,Hardy,Uso,and some I'm missing...
but shame on him he should know better hope he learns from his mistake and doesn't pull a Kurt Angle.

Tyler Durden
09-30-2011, 03:03 AM
We just had 2 or 3 drinks...thats bullshit!!

monctonvike
09-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Glad no one got hurt, hope he learns from this and doesn't do it again.