PDA

View Full Version : Hell in the Cell

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Several things or directions i see the WWE going in....

One thing the World title.... Could see mark Henry dropping the belt back to Orton.... Could also see Big Show or Kane returning to gain revenge on on Mark Henry????

WWE title, could go into several directions..... First way I see it CM Punk getting screwed somehow, maybe Nash interfering??? Another way CM Punk wins and drop the belt the next night on Raw to Del Rio... the most likely way I see it Del Rio wins goes on the Mexico tour the champion, which could set up for a one on one match at Survivor Series with CM Punk getting screwed by Triple H or Nash and company.... Cena kept out of the title picture till the Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber....

Then the Divas title..... either give Beth the title or if they keep the belt on Kelly Kelly.... It's time to showcase Natayla's talent and ring skills...

VanHooliganX
09-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Not expecting much from this PPV. Can you blame me? 2 weeks of build-up doesn't help.

broc808
09-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Not expecting much from this PPV. Can you blame me? 2 weeks of build-up doesn't help.

^^^^^ absolutely I hate how WWE does this 2 weeks of build.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxiQ9JCKvE

Really WWE 2 weeks for a PPV build really??

zrdt12
09-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Especially for HIAC. This type of match should only be used during great feuds. I'll give the exception and say Orton/Henry is justified because Orton just lost for the first time in 123124141421 years clean against Henry and Henry destroyed everyone + beat Orton.

I'd expect Kane, isn't he on the freakin poster? If Orton wins it better be from Kane's help to make him look weaker.

ratedy2jayz
09-29-2011, 12:02 AM
This ppv kind of reminds me of the ones they used to only broadcast in the UK or something. I dont think they're expecting that many buys, but overall I think this ppv is being used to make Survivor Series that much bigger.

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 12:42 AM
Makes me wonder why the WWE waste the money taping 13 or 14 PPVs a year????? They should go back to the traditional 12.... Give each time to be built into a decent card.....

The Expendable
09-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Don't expect big things from this I think it's gonna be like some raw or smackdown show, no big deal, I think everything will be focus on Survivor Series and it would be good if the rock screw Cena and put some intensity to SS

LuckIsForLosers
09-29-2011, 02:51 AM

One thing the World title.... Could see mark Henry dropping the belt back to Orton.... Could also see Big Show or Kane returning to gain revenge on on Mark Henry????

WWE title, could go into several directions..... First way I see it CM Punk getting screwed somehow, maybe Nash interfering??? Another way CM Punk wins and drop the belt the next night on Raw to Del Rio... the most likely way I see it Del Rio wins goes on the Mexico tour the champion, which could set up for a one on one match at Survivor Series with CM Punk getting screwed by Triple H or Nash and company.... Cena kept out of the title picture till the Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber....

Then the Divas title..... either give Bet the title or if they keep the belt on Kelly Kelly.... It's time to showcase Natayla's talent and ring skills...

Don't care about the rest of the card, but if the bit I've put in bold on your quote happens, It will be the first time I'll be fuming at a PPV in ANY company since Jeff Hardy did a 2 min match vs Sting. And besides, I know this is the E, but will a Mark Henry that has been built up to destroy everyone with ease, every big man, no.1 contender and Main event guy bar Punk and Cena, and a Mark Henry that just demolished Orton, really lose? Does that even make SENSE? As for the unclean finish involving Kane/Show, I don't think that will happen - it would damage Orton's credibility too much. After the match is over and (hopefully) Henry is still champ, perhaps THEN they can come.

As for your predictions on the WHC - as much as I'd like to see that happen (ADR SHOULD be champion over Cena or Punk), do you really think Cena will lose? WWE have been criticised for scattered WWE title reigns and the disarray of the belt over the past 3 months. Will they do it again? Or are we in for another lengthy Cena reign...

The Hit Man
09-29-2011, 03:21 AM
I can see Orton getting the title back but I'm hoping with the interference of Kane. Maybe setting up a Triple Threat for Vengance. Cena will win at HIAC. Do you really think they're going to give their star man a 2 week title reign, especially with the amount of small reigns there have been recently. I can see Cena keeping the title till about RR. As for the Divas title, I wouldn't be against the idea of Beth losing again meaning Natalya has a go at the title creating a bit of tension between the two.

OldSchoolHeel
09-29-2011, 03:28 AM
if henry drops the belt to super orton i'm done with wwe.

Y2Jryder
09-29-2011, 08:14 AM
The worst thing WWE can do is let Henry lose the title.

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Don't care about the rest of the card, but if the bit I've put in bold on your quote happens, It will be the first time I'll be fuming at a PPV in ANY company since Jeff Hardy did a 2 min match vs Sting. And besides, I know this is the E, but will a Mark Henry that has been built up to destroy everyone with ease, every big man, no.1 contender and Main event guy bar Punk and Cena, and a Mark Henry that just demolished Orton, really lose? Does that even make SENSE? As for the unclean finish involving Kane/Show, I don't think that will happen - it would damage Orton's credibility too much. After the match is over and (hopefully) Henry is still champ, perhaps THEN they can come.

As for your predictions on the WHC - as much as I'd like to see that happen (ADR SHOULD be champion over Cena or Punk), do you really think Cena will lose? WWE have been criticised for scattered WWE title reigns and the disarray of the belt over the past 3 months. Will they do it again? Or are we in for another lengthy Cena reign...

It going happen Kane or Show will come back and want revenge and when they do I feel sorry for Henry.....

I think it more then likely ADR will get a dirty victory over CM Punk, thus with the Mexico tour, Del Rio will be champion at least going, could see Del Rio dropping the belt at Vengeance...

Y2J___Y2J
09-29-2011, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't think there will be ANY title changes... Maybe the Diva's title.. As I read on the main newsboard that there mainly building to Vengeance

shambo2k9
09-29-2011, 12:06 PM

Then the Divas title..... either give Bet the title or if they keep the belt on Kelly Kelly.... It's time to showcase Natayla's talent and ring skills...

If Kane returned in a mask just for one last run i wud mark out worst than matt striker... that wud be awesome.

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-29-2011, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't think there will be ANY title changes... Maybe the Diva's title.. As I read on the main newsboard that there mainly building to Vengeance

^^^This^^^

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 01:08 PM
The WWE title has changed hands at 3 PPVs in a roll.... so just something to think about...

Robareid
09-29-2011, 01:36 PM
I would love to see Del Rio regain title, but i'm not sure it will happen... The upcoming tour of Mexico makes me think yes, but the recent title changes make me think no. I really hope he does though, it makes sence and he deserves it. CM Punk getting screwed by Miz & R-Truth / Kevin Nash would be nice. Got to get the title off Cena before SS anyway (if reports are correct, which I'm pretty sure they are) as he will be in a SuSe elim tag match, and I don't see a PPV without a WWE title match, so why not get it off him now

AreYaSerious
09-29-2011, 11:38 PM
I hope Punk wins the title, however I feel that he won't. I think Henry will keep the title, and Sheamus will be next for the WHC.

HCollins-TNA1
09-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Only thing is if Show or Kane does show up and Mark Henry loses the belt.... Who gets the next shot??? Sheamus, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett?????

Rich Cranium
09-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Only thing is if Show or Kane does show up and Mark Henry loses the belt.... Who gets the next shot??? Sheamus, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett?????

Sheamus is my pick.

BlazersDozen
09-30-2011, 06:42 AM
Mark Henry is going to win & put Orton on the shelf or perhaps a duo of Rhodes & Henry does it.

ADR wins the belt dirty via help from Awesome Truth. I think they are going to keep alternating between these three to make them seem SOOO even in ability until the final match of the fued where Cena probably comes out on top.

I don't see any return of Big Show or Kane. I think Show could return on SD while Kane returns on SS or a near future ppv. Making both return would destroy the anticipation & ppl buying ppv after ppv & watching SD every week feeling like they will return. Also, I think Show returns face & Kane returns as a monster heel who actually saves Henry from a beat down from maybe Big Show himself.

shambo2k9
09-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Mark Henry is going to win & put Orton on the shelf or perhaps a duo of Rhodes & Henry does it.

ADR wins the belt dirty via help from Awesome Truth. I think they are going to keep alternating between these three to make them seem SOOO even in ability until the final match of the fued where Cena probably comes out on top.

I don't see any return of Big Show or Kane. I think Show could return on SD while Kane returns on SS or a near future ppv. Making both return would destroy the anticipation & ppl buying ppv after ppv & watching SD every week feeling like they will return. Also, I think Show returns face & Kane returns as a monster heel who actually saves Henry from a beat down from maybe Big Show himself.

This probably wont happen but..... Would be interesting to see Orton beat Henry and Henry destroy him after the match and then Bryan cashing in his MITB and winning and everyone going WTF i thought he said he would cash in at WM. Then on the following smackdown Bryan coming out and just saying... IIII LLIIIIIEEEDDDD... ala the great late Eddie.... this starting a heel run for Bryan.

Rich Cranium
09-30-2011, 09:56 AM
I do see Awesome Truth interrupting a match by coming from the crowd and then either running back through the crowd or by security whisking them away. Henry will probably retain and it's down to either Cena or ADR. I don't feel Punk will win for some odd reason. I do think HIAC will be Beth's night. I mean how many times can she lose to Barbie unless Ken gets involved.

AreYaSerious
09-30-2011, 10:21 PM
I do see Awesome Truth interrupting a match by coming from the crowd and then either running back through the crowd or by security whisking them away. Henry will probably retain and it's down to either Cena or ADR. I don't feel Punk will win for some odd reason. I do think HIAC will be Beth's night. I mean how many times can she lose to Barbie unless Ken gets involved.

I have a feeling Punk's title chances have sailed for some odd reason as well. I do hope to see Beth win, to me Kelly Kelly is getting to cocky.

Matches
09-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Well i personally think that if Vince doesn't return at HIAC then the conspiracy angle will take a huge twist and we will see the official forming of the team....Miz/Truth/ADR maybe and the brains behind it Larentius(sp?)

If this does happen i expect Vince to return the following night on Raw from the big Fallout of everything coming together from HIAC and announcing he was behind it since being fired. This then would be followed up by the Rock returning at the 3 hour Raw before SS to push this story over the edge.

This would make 3 huge events for the WWE in the coming month.

I could be totally wrong but WWE is a little too quiet going into this PPV, I'm expecting a twist so WWE says "see u should buy our ppv's"

HCollins-TNA1
10-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Well i personally think that if Vince doesn't return at HIAC then the conspiracy angle will take a huge twist and we will see the official forming of the team....Miz/Truth/ADR maybe and the brains behind it Larentius(sp?)

If this does happen i expect Vince to return the following night on Raw from the big Fallout of everything coming together from HIAC and announcing he was behind it since being fired. This then would be followed up by the Rock returning at the 3 hour Raw before SS to push this story over the edge.

This would make 3 huge events for the WWE in the coming month.

I could be totally wrong but WWE is a little too quiet going into this PPV, I'm expecting a twist so WWE says "see u should buy our ppv's"

This is the thing that I don't like about the WWE.... They don't push their PPVs like they use to..... Advertise 3 or 4 matches with only 2or 3 weeks to build it.....
Vince's return can and could wait.... Maybe Survivor Series???? it the biggest Fall PPV.....
Could honsetly see Kane returning more likely then Big Show, after all Kane did debut on/in the First Hell in the Cell match.... But if Mark Henry keeps the title, a feud with Kane could be pssible???
I think it more then likely ADR will win the WWE title, with Awesome Truth getting involved somehow, maybe Mr VP getting involved... Thus ADR goes into the Mexico tour champion, and Punk gets the belt at Vengeance, then drop the belt back at Survival Series....
Then either Bet losing will open the door Natyla or Beth winning will mean Beth vs Kelly Kelly again in a 5 minute classic at Vengeance???

Polly-Pablo
10-01-2011, 09:43 AM

Cody Rhodes FTW!!

Ok seriously - It doesn't make sense to build Henry up to this huge champ that tramples over anyone that gets in his way...to then have him drop it to Orton - the same guy he mauled a few weeks back!

Cody isn't (and it pains me to say this) in the title picture right now - he won't be for a while - the Heavyweight/WWE champ title picture I mean. Christian/Edge/Rey etc just about got away with winning those titles without people going 'WTF?' because of the years and years they put in with the company - people believed they deserved it and they love an underdog...Rhodes isn't at that level yet...
Let's face it - if they made out that the only way he could beat Sheamus was because of Christians outside interference - they aren't exactly making him out as a strong contender are they?

Wade Barrett just isn't over enough and he lacks the looks/charisma to be a believable champ....your only real contenders are Christian or Sheamus....

Unless Big Show and/or Kane show up OR the above mentioned 4 guys team together to create a diversion on the night...

Henry is going home with that belt...

In my humble opinion

jelle1809
10-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Same here, nothingbigs to expect.

BUT... If you are thinking of a suprise return... In that case I hope for either Kane or Mick Foley to return.

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2011, 12:55 PM
I think what ever happen in the Sheamus vs Christian match will determine who wins the World title match.....
Sheamus wins it could be Mark Henry retains the title... Christian wins Kane or Big Show will cost Mark Henry the title....

Looking as if Swagger and Ziggler might get a tag title shot tonight????

Rilla
10-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Tonight, I'd of liked to see

1) Swagger vs Ziggler - US Title

2) Cody vs Ted - IC Title

3) Cody vs Ziggler - Champion vs Champion

4) Usos vs Air Boom

Any of those matches

Bodom
10-02-2011, 06:23 PM
I just want Henry to keep the title. I couldn't care less about the rest of the show.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 06:25 PM
I just want Henry to keep the title. I couldn't care less about the rest of the show.

While I do care about the rest of the show, I too only hope that WWE book Henry to retain.

Grind_Bastard
10-02-2011, 06:36 PM
After how they built Henry, he should retain and keep dominating.

I don't see Cena losing the titlem despite it was said that Del RÃ*o would be champ during the Mexican tour.

I really hope Beth wins the belt.

And I'd love to see Mick Foley around.

K2Jelly
10-02-2011, 06:37 PM
If Foley does appear, I hope Mr. Socko gives Cena the Mandible Claw.

Grind_Bastard
10-02-2011, 06:39 PM
If Foley does appear, I hope Mr. Socko gives Cena the Mandible Claw.

Don't see it happening, but if it does, I'll mark like a bitch.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Don't see it happening, but if it does, I'll mark like a bitch.

I'll mark with you if this happens!!

I'm interested to see what happens with the Sin Cara match too. Are they ending the feud? Are they un-masking one of them?

Bodom
10-02-2011, 06:49 PM
I'll mark with you if this happens!!

I'm interested to see what happens with the Sin Cara match too. Are they ending the feud? Are they un-masking one of them?

They bring in even more Sin Caras of different alignments. A whole spectrum of color coded Sin Caras and each one corresponds to a certain emotion.

Call it the Sin Cara Corps.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 06:53 PM
They bring in even more Sin Caras of different alignments. A whole spectrum of color coded Sin Caras and each one corresponds to a certain emotion.

I actually pitched that idea a few weeks back. They could have Sin Caras as power rangers.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM

Don't give the 'E' ideas!! Next thing you know, you'll have Sin Cara trading cards, then Multiple Sin Cara games on the NintendoDs!! Gotta catch 'em all! It'd be Pokemon all over again!!!

Bodom
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM
I actually pitched that idea a few weeks back. They could have Sin Caras as power rangers.

Whatever gets me more masks in WWE.

Bodom
10-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Don't give the 'E' ideas!! Next thing you know, you'll have Sin Cara trading cards, then Multiple Sin Cara games on the NintendoDs!! Gotta catch 'em all! It'd be Pokemon all over again!!!

That would be f'n awesome.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-02-2011, 06:58 PM
That would be f'n awesome.

It becomes an obsession!! Bloody expensive too! :p

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Who order the cage to be lowered back down????

KJ PUNK
10-02-2011, 09:43 PM
I did.....

TheRockerGother
10-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I have a feeling Nash has something to do with this.

Final_Silence
10-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Vinny Mac. I feel a clone of the nWo angle coming.

capn-edu
10-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Zack Ryder

straightedge916
It's either Kevin Nash or Vince McMahon. Other possibilities are Stephanie and Foley.

VanHooliganX
I did.....

Ah, well that answers that question.

I can understand why you did it but why didn't you lower it for Sheamus vs. Christian too. That would of been a good HIAC match :)

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-02-2011, 09:47 PM
John Laurinitis, Executive Vice- President of Talent Relations

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Zack Ryder

#AreYouSeriousBro?!

I'll say Vince, Laurinaitis or Nash.

Androo
10-02-2011, 09:49 PM
*Knock knock.*

"Who's there?"

"Doctor."

"Doctor who?"

"Yeah. Can I come in?"

ClasssssssssSICK!

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Notice when John Laurnitis went to the control people, they said they can't!!! Why couldn't they????

capn-edu
10-02-2011, 09:50 PM
#AreYouSeriousBro?!

I'll say Vince, Laurinaitis or Nash.

XD good one right :D
i'd say laurenaitis it all a plot against HHH

you made my day LOL

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm going to go with Jesus for my pick.

Him or Santino Marella. Unsure.

Androo
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Gravity. It's science. For science sake!

dres1214
It's obvious that it's Johnny Ace and Vinnie Mac working this plot against HHH. They're setting up SS. So I imagine that within the next few weeks we'll have the SS teams.

KJ PUNK
Ah, well that answers that question.

I can understand why you did it but why didn't you lower it for Sheamus vs. Christian too. That would of been a good HIAC match :)

Well I couldn't have let just them in. If they would've gotten in, then EVERYONE would have. That gives me an idea tho.....HELL IN A CELL ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K2Jelly
10-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Well I couldn't have let just them in. If they would've gotten in, then EVERYONE would have. That gives me an idea tho.....HELL IN A CELL ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would they get eliminated?

THEKEVINBRAND
10-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Does anyone have any idea why they put the belt back on Cena two weeks ago just to have him lose it here? I'm tired of watching the game of hot potato played in the Heavyweight division!

KJ PUNK

Force them out the door, duh!

VanHooliganX
Gravity. It's science. For science sake!

Well I don't want to talk to no scientist. Y'all motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed!!!

Fucking rainbows!

capn-edu

they wouldn't :D
its either that or an inverted rumble -Impact style

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM

Give's me an even better idea.....
Straight.......UP.........TAG TEAM MATCH!!!!

KJ PUNK
10-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Give's me an even better idea.....
Straight.......UP.........TAG TEAM MATCH!!!!

Pshhh....ONE ON ONE.........................WITH DA UNDATAKA

Rich Cranium
10-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Notice when John Laurnitis went to the control people, they said they can't!!! Why couldn't they????

Which means it was someone higher up than Ace. Vince?

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Does anyone have any idea why they put the belt back on Cena two weeks ago just to have him lose it here? I'm tired of watching the game of hot potato played in the Heavyweight division!

I do.

You see the record is 16. So giving Cena a piss poor reign as his last one was will be forgotten about and just added to the tally until he becomes a 17 time champion.
He says he fights for the title to make it mean something?
How about not holding it for 2 weeks then :)
Or giving Del Rio a clean win to push his fat skinny ass (LOLOLOL I R WITTY)

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 09:59 PM

I'll put most my chips on it being Vince.

K2Jelly
10-02-2011, 10:01 PM
I'll put most my chips on it being Vince.

What about the other chips?

SilverGhost
This whole thing with ADR, Punk, and LOLCena has been very lulzy

KJ PUNK
Which means it was someone higher up than Ace!!!!!!!! Vince???????????

Fixed it for ya Rich ;)

KJ PUNK
10-02-2011, 10:02 PM

Yeah, what the fuck happened to the rest of the chips?

BIGZrudypoo812
10-02-2011, 10:02 PM
some guy back stage

SilverGhost
10-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Irken did it. Blame Bodom.

K2Jelly

The blamed has become the blamer!

capn-edu

LOL the mulet avatar guy!

SESAfro
10-02-2011, 10:05 PM
It's Steph. No explanation needed.

AreYaSerious
10-02-2011, 10:08 PM
It could be anyone, but I'm saying Triple H.

VanHooliganX
10-02-2011, 10:08 PM

Of course. Who else could think they could get away with it.
Nice call SG.
I'm onto you Bod. >.>

A.J. The People's Champ
10-02-2011, 10:09 PM
It was The Rockâ„¢

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2011, 10:09 PM

Sounds like a Russo idea, thrown over the top rope then have to be to be eliminated out the cage door.....

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 10:11 PM

Yeah, what the fuck happened to the rest of the chips?

I'm going to eat the rest.

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Vince or Stephanie I say!!!!!

SilverGhost
10-02-2011, 10:13 PM
It was The Rockâ„¢

â„¢
â„¢
â„¢
â„¢

10chars

KJ PUNK
10-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm going to eat the rest.

What kind of chips are they?

IrkenInvader
10-02-2011, 10:18 PM
It was Big Dick Johnson.

K2Jelly
10-02-2011, 10:21 PM
It was Big Dick Johnson.

What is with you and Big Dick?

KJ PUNK
10-02-2011, 10:25 PM
What is with you and Big Dick?

Maybe he's black?

K2Jelly
10-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Maybe he's black?

As a black man, I take offense to that. Not really :P

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2011, 11:10 PM
As a black man, I take offense to that. Not really :P

It was Vince Sr rising from the his grave to take back over the WWE....

SESAVIOR
10-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Personally I think it's David Bowtunga with his little disgruntled group of superstars

TwoTone
10-02-2011, 11:45 PM
New New New New World Order.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-03-2011, 12:00 AM
It was John Laryngitis, end of story

pgarcia79
10-03-2011, 12:17 AM
The end of the ppv was pretty crazy. I know that the Miz and Truth are no Nash and Hall, but dare I say their recent actions like tonight at HIAC and attitude towards the WWE remind you of other events that took place before the debut of the NWO in WCW. I'm just sayin.

ed is dead
10-03-2011, 12:41 AM
The end of the ppv was pretty crazy. I know that the Miz and Truth are no Nash and Hall, but dare I say their recent actions like tonight at HIAC and attitude towards the WWE remind you of other events that took place before the debut of the NWO in WCW. I'm just sayin.

well the miz has been sort of anti-wwe/anti-cena for a while, even turning the logo upside down on his wwe championship belt, so it figures. i must add, the miz and truth look much more threatening than ever.